qwerqwer1Q

Sep 27, 2018
Keep having the game crash, occasionally with an unknown exception error on top. It could be that it's just my computer running several applications currently so this is just an old 'RPGMaker crashes when computer doesn't have enough RAM' problem, but I figured I'd let you know.
Also, after exiting the game several times (due to aforementioned crashes) I had several ghost instances in my task manager eating up RAM. Only noticed those when my browser crashed.

When you get the Club VIP pass, the dialogue plays twice; the second time with a black screen and Kyrsten portrait with the pink domino mask.

Reactions: BackAlley-GYC

BackAlley-GYC

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
qwerqwer1Q – that was quick! :LOL:

Thanks for keeping me updated, I’ve added these to the bug list and will look into them ASAP.

-When the game crashes with an “unknown exception error”, I am 99% sure that is because one of the pictures I recently renamed being wrongly called upon (the game calling to a pic that doesn't exsist anymore), I thought more than a couple might fall through the gaps (in my defence, there was over 300 of ‘em haha). Could you tell me whereabouts you were in the game when it happened? What the scene playing was?

-RPG maker does say that run hates being run alongside/over other apps, been a problem like you say for a while (which in this day and age is crazy :confused:). Probably still related to the above, but I’ll keep an eye on the crashes!

-And one pink mask removal! Thanks for pointing it out!

Nice job! The ones that I’m not removing right now, I’ll see to on Monday!

All the best, qwerqwer1Q :D (y)

qwerqwer1Q

Sep 27, 2018
Sorry, but I don't remember. I think it was either the thug or the guard grabbing you, but it was blending together with the other crashes.

BackAlley-GYC

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
Sorry, but I don't remember. I think it was either the thug or the guard grabbing you, but it was blending together with the other crashes.
Yep, it was in the new “outside combat” system. Not a picture missing, but a state that was called upon (this is a recovery state that stops Kyrsten getting grabbed again immediately after). Tbh, I should’ve noticed this one, but still it was an easy fix.

Thanks for pointing it out! :p (y)

Nice game. It was fun to play. Will there be more scenes like the library scene where Kyrsten catches Krischara and Marcus in the act?
Oh definitely. My Patreons have been asking for this too. Right now, the next update Version 0.0.2(D) will advance the story and set up the new dungeons, Version (E) will be the boss fight, and then in version (F) will be adding in the missing features to Cycle Town, as well as adding in the Marcus side quest, and some other content for the Manor. Then version 0.03(A) will be the new area, and onwards and upwards!

I’m aiming to have reoccurring scenes that at first Kyrsten will ignore, but as she gets more corrupted will hang around to watch, and then, well :sneaky:

Thanks for playing! I’m glad you enjoyed the game!

Reactions: NobodyNeedsToKnow

NobodyNeedsToKnow

Mar 15, 2018
Yep, it was in the new “outside combat” system. Not a picture missing, but a state that was called upon (this is a recovery state that stops Kyrsten getting grabbed again immediately after). Tbh, I should’ve noticed this one, but still it was an easy fix.

Thanks for pointing it out! :p (y)

Oh definitely. My Patreons have been asking for this too. Right now, the next update Version 0.0.2(D) will advance the story and set up the new dungeons, Version (E) will be the boss fight, and then in version (F) will be adding in the missing features to Cycle Town, as well as adding in the Marcus side quest, and some other content for the Manor. Then version 0.03(A) will be the new area, and onwards and upwards!

I’m aiming to have reoccurring scenes that at first Kyrsten will ignore, but as she gets more corrupted will hang around to watch, and then, well :sneaky:

Thanks for playing! I’m glad you enjoyed the game!
Awesome, I'm excited for the upcoming scenes and new features.

ex

May 28, 2017
Nice demo, didn't quite like the parts that weren't avoidable since that disregarded your arousal/corruption but the rest was good

BackAlley-GYC

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
Hello everyone!
Just letting you know that the newest version of SnakeByte Blue is up and running on my Patreon and SubscribeStar! :giggle:

While I’m here;
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

123qwet12

Jul 20, 2017
I think this game would benefit from A LOT of sexual harassment npc's like characters that if you get to close too they do things like grab her ass and proposition her or just outright finger blast her in public

BackAlley-GYC

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
I think this game would benefit from A LOT of sexual harassment npc's like characters that if you get to close too they do things like grab her ass and proposition her or just outright finger blast her in public
I’m working on something big right now that has me running on full cylinders for the big finale in Cycle Town (you’ll see at next release) but I would LOVE to put this in the game.

Right now, there’s something basic when you talk to the Border Guards or get jumped by the Thugs in the “Slums”, but I’d definitely want to flesh this out more in future.
:love:

Reactions: 123qwet12

BackAlley-GYC

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
"Hey everyone!

Finally got an update on the planned incest and bestiality content.

There’s a full post explaining but in a nutshell;

I have to obey the rules of Patreon if I’m ever going to grow, so there will be NONE of the above content added to SnakeByte Blue. Everything else in the game remains as is, but all hints or teases of family relations or animal fun is going to be cut out of the next release, and not acted upon.

I originally planned to add these features via patches and mods hidden away on discord and the like, but after hearing stories of how far Patreon Police go to find these (true or not) I’m sufficiently scared enough to back down.

It is simple as this, if I want to grow enough to make this my full-time job, I will dance to their tune.

I apologise for anyone following the project expecting to see the above, but it’s just not going to happen. Ever.

The rest of the content and planned content is still going ahead, but I feel like I owe it to all of you interested in the project to be fully transparent about what’s going on.

Lots of love, BackAlley_GYC :) "

-EDIT;
Never mind, fire put out. See below.

Last edited:

Elsiss Surana

Jan 15, 2019
Hey everyone!

Finally got an update on the planned incest and bestiality content.

There’s a full post explaining but in a nutshell;

I have to obey the rules of Patreon if I’m ever going to grow, so there will be NONE of the above content added to SnakeByte Blue. Everything else in the game remains as is, but all hints or teases of family relations or animal fun is going to be cut out of the next release, and not acted upon.

I originally planned to add these features via patches and mods hidden away on discord and the like, but after hearing stories of how far Patreon Police go to find these (true or not) I’m sufficiently scared enough to back down.

It is simple as this, if I want to grow enough to make this my full-time job, I will dance to their tune.

I apologise for anyone following the project expecting to see the above, but it’s just not going to happen. Ever.

The rest of the content and planned content is still going ahead, but I feel like I owe it to all of you interested in the project to be fully transparent about what’s going on.

Lots of love, BackAlley_GYC :)
Hate to break it to you, but you have more than made it clear that there is mind control in this game. You are small fry right now, but if you aren't careful Patreon will come down on you like a sack of bricks with no warning. Many other creators have been ass fucked by Patreon for even hinting that the sexual content in their games might have a mind control component.

Don't get me wrong, it's a very unequal enforcement. You could skate along without ever getting caught and finish your project with no issue. On the other hand, all it takes is an unlucky random search or someone crying to daddy P about the naughty things on the platform and it could be all over.

BackAlley-GYC

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
Okay, so you might have noticed I panicked a little there, first time adult dev, nerves got to me, I’ll own that.

The original post I made was all about not adding the requested and planned Incest and Bestiality scenes into the game. Patreon has its guidelines and they’re clear what is fine and what isn’t.

It was pointed out to me, moron that I am, that Mind Control is ALSO against the rules, and I don’t know how in the wide world of sports I missed that when I read the guidelines, its freaking bold text, but I did. That’s a big ass problem because the whole game is centred around the concept due to the Big Bad’s powers.

Anyway, point is, the whole concept of Mind Control is waaay too ingrained into the game to write out. So, fuck it, I’m going back to the original plan and add whatever I like.

For Patreon subscribers, I’m going to keep the Patreon page going as is, but the updates will be very vague from here on out. When each version of the game comes out, I won’t be going into detail on what’s included on the Patreon Page, but will include a more detailed changelog with the actual game download.

So I’ve deleted the original post of what I’m going to not add/remove because you all can just ignore that, I’ve removed the patreon bots from my discord who were totally not spying on me (again, its their platform, I agreed to it), and now we’ll just see what happens. Who knows, I’m small time enough, maybe I’ll fly under the radar.

I’ll still have Subscribestar if you want to change over, and am looking into alternatives. Just please be aware that page could be banned and deleted at any time.

Otherwise, business as usual.

Sorry for the panic, I just, you know, panicked. :D

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes