BackAlley-GYC

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
qwerqwer1Q

All valid points!

I’ve got a metic tonne of stuff to do before the next release, so for now all I can say is that I still have the lineart/art for the old dress outfit, so unless there’s an outcry of support for changing the hoodie back to the dress, the best I can offer is unlocking the dress as an additional outfit later in the game.

We’ll call it the “legacy outfit” or something :p

What I will do put a vote up on my Patreon for the Bunny outfit; new or old, and if the vote passes to change it back, I’ll do so.

I’ll keep you updated on what happens!

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
I like both dress and hoodie personally, but with the bunny outfit the white eye-brows do kinda blend the whole face together compared to the black eyeliner popping.

Reactions: Latetoparty

BackAlley-GYC

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
Hello all! After a loooong delay (programming games is hard!), Version 0.0.2 (E) has launched and is playable through my Patreon and Substar! :cool:

As requested, here is what you can expect (and much more!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As for the free version, I’ll set the release date for 9th of August! (One week before the new version for the paid crew comes out!)

Have a great Sunday all of you! :love:

Reactions: Jameskit22

BackAlley-GYC

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
Damn, pretty much a whole other month for the free version lol
Yeah that’s my bad – had to add 3 weeks extra onto dev time with the last update – two of those doing really fun artwork, and the past week doing a staggering amount of programming in the game (waaaay more than I bargained for!). :D

Anyway, I want to give my paid players a chance to get their money’s worth. But hey, I promise it'll be worth the wait! :p

Reactions: Jameskit22

BackAlley-GYC

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
Hi H3dR
Actually, there’s a viewer in the game already! ;)

In the Manor, at the Library, there is all the storyline sex scenes, which will auto unlock if you experience them, or – if you’re playing a “good girl”, you can buy them each (with in-game gold, I'm not EA lol) without it affecting Kyrsten's corruption/viriginity.

The only things not in there are the “Grab” sex scenes during battle, but they will be added later on, and I update it every time a new story sex scene is added. Hope this helps!

BackAlley-GYC

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
Hello everyone, update request submitted, the thread will be updated soon – keep your eyes peeled!

Hope you all enjoy!

EDIT: Oh wow that was quick! Nice job Mods! :cool:(y)
Have fun playing!

Last edited:
Reactions: Jowyy

SameUser1

Jun 4, 2023
Snakebyte Blue v0.02e Compressed

Win 1 GB/216 MB :

Reactions: BackAlley-GYC

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SnakeByteBlue-0.02e
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

mouseyboy09

May 11, 2020
would love to see more of corruption scenes with the mom like a scene of her helping out in the garden or when she joins you in the bath also do you plan on adding more companions? preferably female companions i'm just really curious how complex you plan on going with everything either way good luck with everything your doing

BackAlley-GYC

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
would love to see more of corruption scenes with the mom like a scene of her helping out in the garden or when she joins you in the bath also do you plan on adding more companions? preferably female companions i'm just really curious how complex you plan on going with everything either way good luck with everything your doing
Hehe, oh yes! ;)

So I go into this more on my discord and in the Patreon comments, but to keep it short and spoiler-ish free;

After the whole Cycle Town quest is complete, that basically marks the end of ACT 1 of the game, leaving me free to focus on the story and the character interactions. Naturally, more scenes between the parents (and Kyrsten) is high up on the priority list, in fact IS the most requested content. I already have more than a few scenes planned so getting them into the game will be my secondary focus to the actually story progression.

As for more companions, there are 3 more to join; 2 male 1 female. Although I haven’t’ really gone too much into details with this, I plan to add guys to the team to give more female dominating male content, but also the ability to pick and choose who you take with you (like the current system with Rio), so if you don’t want the guys in your team, you can leave them at home.

Argh, there’s so much more I want to say but I’ll be here all day otherwise (and completely spoil the game’s story in the process!!).

Can anyone recommend me games like this? I really like these style of games with silly humor a sex.
Rina: Elementalists of Manahold is a pretty awesome game, quite funny too.

Thanks for all the comments and likes everyone! :love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: mouseyboy09

Elsiss Surana

Jan 15, 2019
Hehe, oh yes! ;)

So I go into this more on my discord and in the Patreon comments, but to keep it short and spoiler-ish free;

After the whole Cycle Town quest is complete, that basically marks the end of ACT 1 of the game, leaving me free to focus on the story and the character interactions. Naturally, more scenes between the parents (and Kyrsten) is high up on the priority list, in fact IS the most requested content. I already have more than a few scenes planned so getting them into the game will be my secondary focus to the actually story progression.

As for more companions, there are 3 more to join; 2 male 1 female. Although I haven’t’ really gone too much into details with this, I plan to add guys to the team to give more female dominating male content, but also the ability to pick and choose who you take with you (like the current system with Rio), so if you don’t want the guys in your team, you can leave them at home.

Argh, there’s so much more I want to say but I’ll be here all day otherwise (and completely spoil the game’s story in the process!!).

Rina: Elementalists of Manahold is a pretty awesome game, quite funny too.

Thanks for all the comments and likes everyone! :love:
Looking forward to seeing how the antagonist slowly corrupts the mother and pulls her under her power and then turns her against the player.

BackAlley-GYC

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
Hello all, SnakeByte blue version 0.0.2 (F) is finally out! And this time, we’re meeting a new foe!

:love:

Reactions: Phantombeast

H3dR

Jan 27, 2022
do you have any ide when i development a gallery of the grab animations will be added.

do you know of anything that allows you to accses the pictures freely since they are in the rpgmvp format and i have no idea how to. trying to see if grab farming is my only way of getting the pics such as the groping, nipple pull etc

BackAlley-GYC

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
do you have any ide when i development a gallery of the grab animations will be added.

do you know of anything that allows you to accses the pictures freely since they are in the rpgmvp format and i have no idea how to. trying to see if grab farming is my only way of getting the pics such as the groping, nipple pull etc
Hadn’t really thought about a gallery for the grab scenes, but now you mention it, there’s a building in Cycle Town, called the Bathhouse. Right now, there’s nothing in it, and I’ve been thinking up some scenarios, BUT, perhaps this would make a great place to offer a kind of gallery for the grab art!

I’ll keep you posted!
;)

Reactions: rafahli
4.80 star(s) 6 Votes