rafahli

Apr 22, 2018
Hadn’t really thought about a gallery for the grab scenes, but now you mention it, there’s a building in Cycle Town, called the Bathhouse. Right now, there’s nothing in it, and I’ve been thinking up some scenarios, BUT, perhaps this would make a great place to offer a kind of gallery for the grab art!

I’ll keep you posted!
;)
I'd love that!

DarkOg13

Dec 31, 2022
Hadn’t really thought about a gallery for the grab scenes, but now you mention it, there’s a building in Cycle Town, called the Bathhouse. Right now, there’s nothing in it, and I’ve been thinking up some scenarios, BUT, perhaps this would make a great place to offer a kind of gallery for the grab art!

I’ll keep you posted!
;)
How do I join your discord, I dont see any links at all for it anywhere

Reactions: BackAlley-GYC

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Hey everyone!

The newest Game release (Ver 0.0. 3 A) is now up on my Patreon and SubStar pages!

The free version of SnakeByte 0.0.2 (F) will be available there this evening, and I’ve also requested an update to this thread too! Hope you all enjoy ;)
You said, back when the game was released, that you would consider adding the option to avoid content with male NPCs in the future, potentially, once there is more content. Since it hasn't been brought up again ever since I hope it's fine for me to ask how you feel about that nowadays, is it still in the cards or did you end up deciding against it & the lewd encounters are meant to be (partially) outside the players' control? :)

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SnakeByteBlue-0.02f
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

BackAlley-GYC

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
You said, back when the game was released, that you would consider adding the option to avoid content with male NPCs in the future, potentially, once there is more content. Since it hasn't been brought up again ever since I hope it's fine for me to ask how you feel about that nowadays, is it still in the cards or did you end up deciding against it & the lewd encounters are meant to be (partially) outside the players' control? :)
That’s right, I remember that post waaay back when. It’s great that you brought it up, otherwise I’d have forgotten about it completely! :D

The short answer is “nope”. It was a fun idea at the time, but there’s (ironically) too much going on “under the hood” of the game to separate the content.

Apologises if I got any hopes up, but can’t accommodate the request. Thanks for the question, Orphanus :cool:(y)

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
That’s right, I remember that post waaay back when. It’s great that you brought it up, otherwise I’d have forgotten about it completely! :D

The short answer is “nope”. It was a fun idea at the time, but there’s (ironically) too much going on “under the hood” of the game to separate the content.

Apologises if I got any hopes up, but can’t accommodate the request. Thanks for the question, Orphanus :cool:(y)
Oh that's perfectly fine, just good to know, thanks for the answer! Edit: And also I wish you much success with your game, even if it's not one I'm gonna play, for obvious reasons, I could easily see your passion for the project and your dedication to create an enjoyable experience from reading the thread. Allow me to hope that maybe someday you'll end up making a game with a protagonist that either is or can be played as a lesbian. :p Your attitude is what games need to become good. :D

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

BackAlley-GYC

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
do I have to mash keys during struggle or is it based on numbers? sorry for the dumb question. game is great btw thank you.
Nope, just a dice roll. It's tied into the "Escape Chance" stat, so literally a 1/10 chance (or whatever your EC value is)
Thanks for playing!
:p

DarkOg13

Dec 31, 2022
U mean the boss right? cuz the normal nagas are easy to beat or u can just auto battle skip them
If its the boss, have a high mental guard and physical guard and dont try and distance yourself from her cuz she almost instantly will appear where u are when its her turn. So just rush her and spam ultimo boom tube, u might think portal kick is the best to use but thats only if she didnt instantly appear infront of u no matter where u are on the map...

BackAlley-GYC

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
DarkOg13
Yep, that’ll do it! Great advice! :cool:(y)

I’m trying to make it so that all the bosses have a gimmick to them; the Shaman harasses you from a distance but is super weak (1 hit ko) up close, waiting for an opening on Redding, and like you say, the Naga boss will just constantly get in your face.

Good luck mouseyboy09 :p

Jul 28, 2018
i just keep getting stun locked between the tail and being frozen by ice breath so i'm dead before being able to attack btw even if you give Helena different panties she still takes your lucky reds
This has been my experience too. She's also immune to your stun (Green Sleeves), but that's not too surprising. (I still haven't found a use for it, to be honest.)

After a bunch of tries I was finally able to win via kiting and luck:
I tried rearranging my items to increase my Guard stats as far as I could and quickly got perma-stun-locked in a couple of attempts. (Also my Escape was down to 2, which doesn't bode well for that mid-fight grab.) I don't necessarily mind doing some grinding if certain stats are needed, but is there some in-game way to find this out that I missed?

DarkOg13

Dec 31, 2022
This has been my experience too. She's also immune to your stun (Green Sleeves), but that's not too surprising. (I still haven't found a use for it, to be honest.)

After a bunch of tries I was finally able to win via kiting and luck:
I tried rearranging my items to increase my Guard stats as far as I could and quickly got perma-stun-locked in a couple of attempts. (Also my Escape was down to 2, which doesn't bode well for that mid-fight grab.) I don't necessarily mind doing some grinding if certain stats are needed, but is there some in-game way to find this out that I missed?
its rlly not THAT hard. Your knowledge stat boosts magical dmg, all u rlly have to do is have a highhhh knowledge stat for dmg, have about 300-330 hp( u can still do it with 200 hp) and have highh mental guard and physical guard. physical guard to lower the dmg the naga deals to u and mental guard to reduce the amount of times she can stun u making her a pretty easy boss other than her hp being so high

Jul 28, 2018
its rlly not THAT hard. Your knowledge stat boosts magical dmg, all u rlly have to do is have a highhhh knowledge stat for dmg, have about 300-330 hp( u can still do it with 200 hp) and have highh mental guard and physical guard. physical guard to lower the dmg the naga deals to u and mental guard to reduce the amount of times she can stun u making her a pretty easy boss other than her hp being so high
Sounds like I don't have any of that, and in this game you can't do drastic changes to your character via gear or respec so you either deal with what you have or you grind for more points.

My Kyrsten who won via kiting was Level 11. She had Reserve Energy 134, Excess Energy 220, Physical Guard 41, Mental Guard 68, and Knowledge 46. I've been distributing stat points pretty evenly with a bit of focus on Mental Guard (from the earlier boss fights) and Excess Recharge.

So, different strategies.

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes