BackAlley-GYC

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
YetAnotherGamer
Yeah, so, for Version 0.0.2 (A) I had to not only rename all the artwork, but manually put it all back in, EVERY time any picture ever popped up – and having the Success appear when you failed is just one that fell through the gaps, I’ll be sure to set it straight as soon as possible! It does mean that you did actually fail the struggle event, I just messed up which artwork should appear. Sorry about that :giggle:

I’ll also look into the Skittling problem ASAP.

Honestly, most of the Manor content right now is a little slapped together and I really need to spend some time working on that exclusively for more scenes between the parents (and others), but also have been trying to focus on moving the story along – sigh so little time these days haha.
Thanks for the interest!

Jul 28, 2018
Yeah, so, for Version 0.0.2 (A) I had to not only rename all the artwork, but manually put it all back in, EVERY time any picture ever popped up – and having the Success appear when you failed is just one that fell through the gaps, I’ll be sure to set it straight as soon as possible! It does mean that you did actually fail the struggle event, I just messed up which artwork should appear.
Please double-check that escaping Grabs is working the way you want it for Kyrsten. I've played through to the end of content and then took my Level 8, Escape Chance 52, Low Corruption, Low Arousal Kyrsten back to the first fights in the Pass a few times to test and she hasn't escaped a single Grab at any point. I know in previous versions my starting Kyrsten would escape grabs occasionally, so it seems odd that I haven't had it happen. (I did see Rio escape a grab.)

I'm glad it's not too hard to stay away from the enemies. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: BackAlley-GYC

BackAlley-GYC

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
Please double-check that escaping Grabs is working the way you want it for Kyrsten. I've played through to the end of content and then took my Level 8, Escape Chance 52, Low Corruption, Low Arousal Kyrsten back to the first fights in the Pass a few times to test and she hasn't escaped a single Grab at any point. I know in previous versions my starting Kyrsten would escape grabs occasionally, so it seems odd that I haven't had it happen. (I did see Rio escape a grab.)
I'm glad it's not too hard to stay away from the enemies.
That’s kind of weird that it’s happening (or NOT happening I should say). I’ve been playtesting for over nearly half an hour today solely on combat, using Kyrsten at Escape Chance 1-through-9, and honestly it looks like you’re just getting a run of bad dice rolls.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Anyway, sorry about that, YetAnotherGamer – I’ll try and add in more items that boost Escape as the game goes on, but in other news, I fixed the Skittling quest, it was a double reward event that was messing up the game when exiting (when you had under 5 rounds I think it was). So uh, that's something :p

Jul 28, 2018
That’s kind of weird that it’s happening (or NOT happening I should say). I’ve been playtesting for over nearly half an hour today solely on combat, using Kyrsten at Escape Chance 1-through-9, and honestly it looks like you’re just getting a run of bad dice rolls. ...
Ah! My bad. I must have been messing around with the save files and forgotten, because she's got extra high numbers for everything. Sorry about that; I wouldn't normally report issues with edited saves.

Guess I have to play through the game again. :)

Jul 28, 2018
OK, now I've played through without cheating. :)

The grabs in the Garden still show the failure scene after a Success whether or not Escape Chance is 10+. (Tried with 8 and 15.) Elsewhere things seem to be working properly, though I want to do some more testing at 10+ in various places.

In fights after getting through the Gate the game stops showing you in Ultimo form (the transformation scene doesn't play and Kyrsten's sprite doesn't get switched). The sprite would be a nice reminder of which mode you're in even if folks want to skip the scene.

Sorry again, and thanks for your hard work!

BackAlley-GYC

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
YetAnotherGamer – and thank you for all the testing you’re doing, it’s really helpful!

Ah! My bad. I must have been messing around with the save files and forgotten, because she's got extra high numbers for everything. Sorry about that; I wouldn't normally report issues with edited saves.
Mystery solved haha.

Tbh, it’s nice to see just how the game reacts to the edited saves – and from the sounds of it, aside from the struggle minigame messing up, the game played just fine everywhere else. If you still have the save, you might want to keep it on hand for furture updates just to see if you can break the game anywhere else! :cool:

OK, now I've played through without cheating.
The grabs in the Garden still show the failure scene after a Success whether or not Escape Chance is 10+. (Tried with 8 and 15.) Elsewhere things seem to be working properly, though I want to do some more testing at 10+ in various places.
In fights after getting through the Gate the game stops showing you in Ultimo form (the transformation scene doesn't play and Kyrsten's sprite doesn't get switched). The sprite would be a nice reminder of which mode you're in even if folks want to skip the scene.
Sorry again, and thanks for your hard work!
So the garden grabs is a weird one. No idea what caused it, because, between you, me, and who ever clicks below;

So yeah, in the tests I’ve done this morning, 10 and over are now a sure fire success for escaping grabs, 100% of the time. I made Kyrsten invincible (well 9999 health) and sat there for half an hour letting them grab her over and over with max escape (and ten mins with over), and they couldn’t touch her even once. Don’t worry anyone who maxes the stat, I’ve edited some titles so that some reduce her escape chance, meaning that if you ever DO want to see some sex scenes on your max Kyrsten, just put those on.
But yeah, no idea what went wrong, or how I fixed it. (y)

And I’m glad you pointed out the Ultimo not working. Don’t know how I missed that!
All that happened there was I accidently turned off the check at the end of the turn when facing the army troopers. That’s it, one accidental click and a whole scene just disappears. Fixed for the update!

Isn't Game development fun?! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: YetAnotherGamer

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
SnakeByteBlue-0.02b
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart

qwerqwer1Q

Sep 27, 2018
I feel largely responsible for changing Luck to Escape Chance lol.

Opening the new version off the extra safe, the menu navigation is a bit wonky. You can open the options with a right click, select the specific one (say, Status,) with a left click, but pressing another left click does nothing. You need an enter key to actually open it.

Also, for whatever reason, when I select an option, it sometimes changes from Kyrsten to Rio, and I opened wrong character's equipment several times. Which means I first have to select an option and then press Up/Down key to swap the character first. You also cannot swap characters within the Status/Equipment menus (prob all others), and have to go back to general options first.

I feel a bit bad for bothering you with this pedantic bullshit, but I figured you'd want the feedback.

BackAlley-GYC

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
Does this have anal? Is it missing from the tags?
Yep, just added the first Anal scene in the last update (before this one). You can get grabbed in combat and ... well... :sneaky:
Enjoy!

I feel largely responsible for changing Luck to Escape Chance lol.

Opening the new version off the extra safe, the menu navigation is a bit wonky. You can open the options with a right click, select the specific one (say, Status,) with a left click, but pressing another left click does nothing. You need an enter key to actually open it.

Also, for whatever reason, when I select an option, it sometimes changes from Kyrsten to Rio, and I opened wrong character's equipment several times. Which means I first have to select an option and then press Up/Down key to swap the character first. You also cannot swap characters within the Status/Equipment menus (prob all others), and have to go back to general options first.

I feel a bit bad for bothering you with this pedantic bullshit, but I figured you'd want the feedback.
Haha, well, I think the new Escape System is much better, much clearer for players too - so thank you very much for the suggestion qwerqwer1Q

You can rebind ALL keys in the menu if you need to, but that’s just the default layout for some reason. (Z and X also act as enter and back keys). No idea why.

As for the Menu itself when it comes to choosing characters, I’m using a Bust Selector just to make it look pretty, but that’s why you need to press up and down to select the character you want to mess around with. Without it, you’d be just selecting the faces of the "Actors", but you’d still need to press up and down.

Basically, that’s all built in features of the RPG Maker engine (as far as I’m aware), when it comes to navigating the menus with party members present. No idea why the engine doesn’t let people properly use the mouse to navigate (possibly because it can be ported to mobile?) – but yeah, I don’t think there’s anything I can do about the annoying way Menus actually work.

Your messages are never pedantic, and always welcome :cool:(y)

Are the scenes animated?
Ha, I wish! :cry:
No, this is my first Adult game, would love to have them animated in future, but I’m just one guy – too much work to make everything AND animate it. I'm giving it all she's got, Captain! :LOL:

Hope you give it a try, regardless!

Jul 28, 2018
When going into a menu option that requires you to pick a character (Equip/Status/etc.) you click on the character picture to select it. You can switch characters with the mouse wheel or by mousing over the little arrows.

BackAlley-GYC

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
probably a silly question, but how do you obtain the burrow bunny outfit?
It’s never a silly question to ask for help :p

So, first we make our way to Cycle Town (after defeating the First boss). Do the intro sequence there, and get the mission to meet everyone. Head to the Market, and talk to Charen – that little pink trader. And done – you get the bunny costume!

Following your "Main Quest" objectives in the Journal will point this out to you as well.

You can then equip it back at the Manor, as I wanted people a reason to go back and check in with everyone there, so I might as well give them a literal carrot on a stick haha. ;)

Have fun!

qwerqwer1Q

Sep 27, 2018
possibly because it can be ported to mobile?
I have to say, RPG Maker on an android phone sounds like an early April Fools joke.

But thanks for answering. I appreciate you're trying your best with a positive attitude.
Who knows, maybe someone familiar with RPG Maker pops in and reveals a solution.

When going into a menu option that requires you to pick a character (Equip/Status/etc.) you click on the character picture to select it. You can switch characters with the mouse wheel or by mousing over the little arrows.
Thanks. I didn't even think to use the mouse wheel.

Why ALL game with so low quality arts always have so high score point in this site?
Because this game has great art and you posted in the wrong thread. Go to any of the DAZ carbon copies or much of what BaasB posts if you want to bitch about low quality getting a high score.

• Red Heart
Jul 28, 2018
Thanks. I didn't even think to use the mouse wheel.
Normally in RPG Maker games you only need to scroll if there are more characters than fit on the screen; the default is 4. Here you only see one at a time, making it a little wonky even when using the keyboard.

An idea: show the sprites of the characters in the party below or to the side of the large character picture so players can select between them directly while still seeing the large picture for the selected character.

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes