AwooHarpy

Jan 27, 2018
I'm looking for a game with
a female protagonist
who exposes herself
of her own free will
and that has plenty of clothing options
and not a whole lot of actual sex, just masturbation and the like

I recognize that that's a pretty specific bar to set, so I understand if you can't find one that's quite what I'm looking for.
Thank you.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018

AwooHarpy

Jan 27, 2018
You can make it through Exhibition Academy without the usual escalation into sex, maybe Flash Camping too but not sure (it seems pretty buggy). I think the other exposure/exhibitionism games around are sex heavy, and the tag search isn't great for this unfortunately.

Hana's Exposure looks like it could be good, but it's pretty new.
Thanks for the suggestions. I tried flash camping and Hana's Exposure a little bit ago, they were pretty good. Hana's exposure really reminded me of a partially TL'ed RPGM game I adored, called Roshutsu Playing Game 2, down to the individual scenes and outfits, so it was neat seeing something like a reimagining of that game in a different engine and art style.
Exhibition Academy's thread is a TL request? I might try it, I was able to get around FlashCycling well enough in pure jap at least so I'm interested.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight
Dec 2, 2019
You can make it through Exhibition Academy without the usual escalation into sex, maybe Flash Camping too but not sure (it seems pretty buggy). I think the other exposure/exhibitionism games around are sex heavy, and the tag search isn't great for this unfortunately.

Hana's Exposure looks like it could be good, but it's pretty new.
Thank you for the recommendation of Hana's exposure! Exactly what I was craving, so good! Now i gotta find more like it lol.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The Japanese tag is causing a few newer games not to show up in that tag search, so here's a new one. Two more exposure focused game in the early stages of development are Roshutsu and Naked Risk 3D.