Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019

Hey, this post is going to be very brief.
Basically, I'm trying to add as many things as possible to Solvalley before the end of the month. The game will be available before the end of this month anyway, but if I don't manage to add all the scenes I'm still working on, they'll come later for "free", meaning you won't have to be a patron to access them in the future.
To do this, I'll probably add download links to my blog, which is a bit abandoned and full of cobwebs, and let you know here on my Patreon in a post open to everyone.
Right now I'm working on finishing three things: Milena + Mom (solo scene), Kirk + Verdi (sharing addition to her ending scene), Lisa prostitution ending (sharing scene). Many of the scenes requested for the last update were "sharing", but I've been focusing much more on solo mode for now (92% of all content in the final update so far).
Another thing I have to do is rewrite some of Lara's lines for the ==censored by Patreon== reason. I won't go into detail here, but I think you get the idea.

After Solvalley...
Once I finish Solvalley, I'll have a lot more time to devote to my other projects, including a new game with a much higher quality standard. But in the short term, I'll be working on HS Tutor (my main project from now on) and Honeymoon Island. I know a lot of people here don't have much interest in Honeymoon Island because it's so different from the rest of the things I do, but since it's a relatively easy project to do, I'm going to put some time into it anyway to try to diversify the things I offer more, it's more of a "business" decision.
I know that HS Tutor is by far the biggest interest of you patrons, but don't worry, once Solvalley is finished, I'll have time to add a lot more things to HS Tutor, which by the way is already in its final stages of development.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

C4F3

Apr 6, 2021
Is the harem mode bugged on my cell phone? For some reason I'm on day 102 and so far I've only been able to train Kyra and do Aurora and Miranda's special event.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 156 Votes