Unity Some Heroines Climb Up a Tower to Ask God Why the Game Has a Name That's So Long [v2.42] [Sinful Salad Games]

4.40 star(s) 44 Votes

CoalBurner

Sep 18, 2018
garbage game, if u get shit abilities u cant do anything
Skill issue

I genuinely don't think there's more than 2 actually bad skills, and both are for ninja (heal and dodge token)
Some are weaker, but if you get good with positioning enemies, you can easily get by on a few of the weaker skills

BaronSamedi

Jul 22, 2018
Pretty solid demo.
Is there any plans to expand the capture content?
Perhaps struggling free or some scenes concerning the "Training" - Be interesting to see how they get their new outfits

kubabakomnene

Dec 22, 2022
Will a gallery ever be planned for this game? Having to go through half an hour just to get the scenes you like kinda loses its luster after the 12th time.

Reactions: RoamingZone

Lilitas72

Jan 21, 2020
Will a gallery ever be planned for this game? Having to go through half an hour just to get the scenes you like kinda loses its luster after the 12th time.
I would assume a gallery will be added in the "Extras" section on the main menu, I don't really know what else would go there other than concept art or character bios or something like that.

AFailure

Nov 10, 2021
Idk if anyone else experience this, but after I beat the S.L.A.V.E. guy, I used the Heroine's Counter attack and it softlocked the game. I can't choose a fighter and the enemies aren't attacking. Did I do something wrong?
Game is great besides this though. Hats off to you devs!

Edit: Nvm, just brain dead. Good work devs!

Last edited:

The Sauce Nomad

Oct 8, 2020
please more body possession content with stitches! or maybe ghost enemies? i love possession content and it was the sole reason i tried this game and got hooked on the gameplay loop after that!
Legit, game is already a 10/10 for me since its actually fun to play and the art and characters are already massively appealing. Adding Hypno, MC or more Possession would easily bump this up to a 12/10 for me.

That being said, game is still in the demo stages so I don't want to set any high expectations or ask anything to be added just yet.

RoamingZone

Feb 1, 2020
So I know that this was asked before but I didn't see an answer when I used the search option of the forum but will this game has some kind of gallery in the future? like someone mentioned above going to all the trouble of constantly repeating fights just to see the scenes kinda loses its purpuse in the long run. Its why games like Karryn Prison don't really attract my attention despite many people recommending it to me.

CardinalRed

Amazing Dev
Game Developer
Sep 8, 2021
So I know that this was asked before but I didn't see an answer when I used the search option of the forum but will this game has some kind of gallery in the future? like someone mentioned above going to all the trouble of constantly repeating fights just to see the scenes kinda loses its purpuse in the long run. Its why games like Karryn Prison don't really attract my attention despite many people recommending it to me.
Gallery and bestiary are coming soon

Reactions: RoamingZone

doritosndew

Dec 30, 2018
I am literally too unskilled to progress in this game. Difficulty settings would be nice. Maybe cheat engine values to make it a bit easier for scrublords like me?

Cressel

Sep 20, 2018
I am literally too unskilled to progress in this game. Difficulty settings would be nice. Maybe cheat engine values to make it a bit easier for scrublords like me?
If you're willing to do a bit of searching with CE, the Stamina and SR values for each heroine are Floats that don't change at all for the entire duration of the game's running. No matter how many runs you actually do, they don't change positions until you open the game again and they're all very close together. Just use a skill that spends a resource, find the value that changed from 100, and go. Gold is a 4 Byte, and it does change from run to run. Still, it goes up every time you kill an enemy so it's super easy to find. The holy coins or whatever they're called are also a 4 Byte, so once you win a single run you can pretty easily buy every single possible progression item.

Trongle

Artist, writer, game designer.
Game Developer
Jun 16, 2018
Before you go listening to Cressel there (thanks, Cressel), you could always join the discord server and get some tips. People love sharing strategies there and I'm sure you're just a few paradigm shifts away from gitting gud! It's a roguelike so you are meant to fail your way into learning the mechanics. Also there will be unlockables in future updates made to make the game easier. This is just a gameplay loop showcase, of course more things will be added later.

But if you want to cheat, I won't be mad... Just disappointed. I believe in you.

4.40 star(s) 44 Votes