Unity Some Heroines Climb Up a Tower to Ask God Why the Game Has a Name That's So Long [v2.42] [Sinful Salad Games]

4.40 star(s) 44 Votes

Trongle

Artist, writer, game designer.
Game Developer
Jun 16, 2018
lets goo super hyped for the update! any news on when it could drop? AmyTriangle
I honestly have no clue how long this stuff will take to code, so I don't feel comfortable making release date estimates. I don't want to set expectations I can't fulfill, so yeah, no release dates until I'm at least 90% sure we can make them on time. For now just know we're working hard on it! We still have some stuff to do before the coder can start on level 2 though.

CardinalRed

Amazing Dev
Game Developer
Sep 8, 2021
any thought on the unity thing as devs that is currently working on a project that use it?
It sucks. Unity as a tool is amazing but since the IPO it is a company that cannot be trusted. Having said that, it shouldn't affect the development of the game in the short term. I'm always looking for learning new tools. If I can make this or the next game in a different tool with the same quality I most likely will. The most important thing is to deliver a quality game.

MountRen

Jun 7, 2021
Found a game freezing bug. When a restrained enemy gets pushed by an incoming enemy and stepping onto multiple trip wires, the game freezes from what im guessing trying to move the already killed enemy. There was another time where my game froze though i dont exactly know the cause of it but i know it was from a restrained enemy.
game-bug.png

Other than that, the game is very good as a rogue-like. There is moments where the incoming enemies are impossible to beat and starting skills that doesn't make it past the second wave (might be just skill issue). It would be great to be able to select which skill you'll want to see and maybe status effects (more sexual 0////0)

CardinalRed

Amazing Dev
Game Developer
Sep 8, 2021
Found a game freezing bug. When a restrained enemy gets pushed by an incoming enemy and stepping onto multiple trip wires, the game freezes from what im guessing trying to move the already killed enemy. There was another time where my game froze though i dont exactly know the cause of it but i know it was from a restrained enemy.
View attachment 2942480

Other than that, the game is very good as a rogue-like. There is moments where the incoming enemies are impossible to beat and starting skills that doesn't make it past the second wave (might be just skill issue). It would be great to be able to select which skill you'll want to see and maybe status effects (more sexual 0////0)
My dude filled the battlefield with traps :ROFLMAO:

Thanks for the feedback, I am doing a code redesign, and we are almost close to completion, after that all bugs should be fixed

ZZZZY

Feb 9, 2019
Played the game for a little bit so far and I can say I really like it as a start, lots of potential here, has actual gameplay mechanics that are interesting and the art is great. It reminded me of dungeon of erotic master somewhat(which is a good thing) have you guys considered animating the sex during the battles?

Trongle

Artist, writer, game designer.
Game Developer
Jun 16, 2018
Played the game for a little bit so far and I can say I really like it as a start, lots of potential here, has actual gameplay mechanics that are interesting and the art is great. It reminded me of dungeon of erotic master somewhat(which is a good thing) have you guys considered animating the sex during the battles?
It's just too much for me to realistically animate. I'll have animations in the game, they will be tied to different mechanics though.

BrainWaves

May 6, 2020
I somehow managed to get all three girls enslaved and freed in one battle. That was a complete stroke of luck but it feels amazing to see it happen XD
The three got captured, but the plant boss damaged the slaver just enough to kill him before I could get a game over, and boom, three girls in bondage, prefect. Honestly the whole bondage/corruption thing is great.

longgamename_img_32.jpg

Really looking forward to see where the game goes, it's looking amazing so far ! Both the gameplay and art/setting have me coming back to it on a regular basis

4.40 star(s) 44 Votes