4.10 star(s) 153 Votes

maxdannis

Dec 20, 2020
If you set the anger to 1% it should be pretty hard to ever reach it.
Not true if you go straight for a sensitive area.

OR many will anger quickly if you insert even if they're willing to do all poses and need many orgasms of warming up at a minimum, or never really get there despite many orgasms (the slim pink/red bar inside the arousal bar never goes up past like 1/3 or 1/2 or so). I've gotten girls that go all the way to inserting and just don't like it. Many girls like being poked in the face but will never open their mouth.

RNG varies wildly. I've reset my save several times, my current game is stuck with ugly faces probably 30-35 girls in for instance. I've had games in the past that seem to be stuck with very fat arms for some reason. I always seem to be able to get breast and most other parts of figure fine. General behavior is still the biggest wild card. Some girls are too sensitive and orgasm instantly upon insert, too.

tekkenarmy

Mar 23, 2020
I took my time with the game, and is unplayable without the cheats. But that's a good thing, because it takes a deferent route from the original concept but for the better (sadistic). I found that pretty girls just want to suck you dry before penetration and the ugly ones want to be f hard. The blowjob mechanics are insane. Some suck the tip, others just want it deep while caressing them. By far I think this is the best game out there. It's so much fun to play with all the wobbly hand and the crab walking it is super fun to play. To the developer I will say; just go with the mechanics planned and fine tune it later. Without the cheats I think this game would be unplayable specially without the unconditional, and the option to lower the girls pain and annoyance. I believe this game will rise the standard. It has nothing to envy from the best titles. The option of forcing the girls to undress and to pose appearing on some or after they like the Hero is a great touch.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
I met a tiny girl. I had to crouch as low as possible to reach her face. What gets me is often I get in the right position where she is enjoying the caressing and is saying so over and over again and the pink column is activated with a green arrow but does not move.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Still reaching this cul-de-sac. Cant do anything. She gets naked and there is a constant green arrow on the pink column but still no progress.

stridestar

Sep 9, 2019
This happens with some girls, try changing your method, hands, penis, humping. Try different areas, speed etc. If none of this work, dispatch her.

Krew

May 5, 2017
I did. It is very grindy.
It becomes less grindy after you understand how the game works on a mechanical level. It's essentially a 'genetic' simulator. At the start, the girls vary wildly from their sensitivity to pain, anger and pleasure.
The more interviews you do, the more fine tune they become to your tastes as your assign scores to their 'attitude'. If you find a girl who leaves as soon as you touch them, from pain or from anger. Score them 'She's crazy.' If you find a girl who can come from a head pat, score them 'A lot'
When you get to week 3 or 4, the girls who show up will be a lot harder to 'hurt' or anger accidentily and be a lot more receptive to different forms of 'activities'

jeff100

Sep 11, 2020
So I do wonder, for the more experienced players out here that are reaching really high levels (6/7 and above):
  1. Initially how do you experiment with touching the girl? Do you Just touch wherever you can and try to find her spot, or do you actually follow the list of places suggested by the game with the cheat option?
  2. Do you always ask if you can touch an area of the girl before you do so? What happens if she rejects?
  3. Do you also ask if you're not touching but instead are humping / poking?
  4. Do you ever find yourself not able to find a spot to make the girl cum and if no... how do you find it when it almost seems impossible and if yes, do you have any other alternatives?
  5. Do you know if a girl can only cum by poking her, but not by touching / humping? If that's the case do you just go through her body touching, then humping, then poking or what do you do?
Thanks to anyone who replies :)

maxdannis

Dec 20, 2020
So I do wonder, for the more experienced players out here that are reaching really high levels (6/7 and above):
  1. Initially how do you experiment with touching the girl? Do you Just touch wherever you can and try to find her spot, or do you actually follow the list of places suggested by the game with the cheat option?
  2. Do you always ask if you can touch an area of the girl before you do so? What happens if she rejects?
  3. Do you also ask if you're not touching but instead are humping / poking?
  4. Do you ever find yourself not able to find a spot to make the girl cum and if no... how do you find it when it almost seems impossible and if yes, do you have any other alternatives?
  5. Do you know if a girl can only cum by poking her, but not by touching / humping? If that's the case do you just go through her body touching, then humping, then poking or what do you do?
Thanks to anyone who replies :)
1. Use cheat option, try those spots for one that gives fast pink bar (arousal) increase. Try slow, medium, fast on each part. Usually I start with shoulders and work my way down the arm, then legs since it is the easiest to position. Then back up hips, belly, tits, head/face, and usually give up by then but you can try back/ass.
2. I don't think this impacts gameplay to ask what you can touch. Her answer is often not the same as the cheat menu, and dev said somewhere above there's some "deceit" factor.
3. Don't know. It seems there is little correlation between what you can touch and what you can hump sometimes. It feels this is all RNG per body part, but there are also global multipliers for how much she gets aroused by touching, a separate one for how sensitive/bruised she gets with touching, and again each arousal/bruising for humping and poking. These all seem to roll randomly independent of one another.
4. Yes, some girls seem locked at a certain pink bar level no matter what. You can sometimes bump over it by like running into them with shift, though... I'm uncertain the game has anything that makes sure it is possible to screw every girl. Without cheats definitely not, even with I'm not sure. It seems more time efficient to keep moving on to the next girl if you cannot find a moderately sensitive part and make her orgasm.
5. Girls can definitely come by poking, and I'm not sure that is necessarily attached to touching/humping. Once you make a girl orgasm often other things will raise in arousal rate

Last edited:
Reactions: jeff100

Krew

May 5, 2017
I'd personally like some metrics on the girls. Weight, Height, Measurements etc. Surely this office can afford to paint a meter stick on the wall, buy a scale and some measuring tape?

On other things I'd like to see in the game. Expand out the psychological evaluation portion of the score chart. For example, Let us rate their Attitude, mannerisms, demeanor, speech, pain tolerance, pleasure points.

Anas

May 26, 2017
most of the girls just won't orgasm, i pokes every part of there body and i found some sensitive areas (like there forearm belly and so on) but the orgasm bar move slowly and reach point where it wont move at all. is it a bug or i did something wrong??(English is my casual language)

bartroli

Jul 21, 2017
Ok first of all , hi to you all guys i never post arround f95 been here few years , but i have to take time to help some peeps and also thank the Dev because this game is amazing in just an early state it seems.

first of all , i think the game is not hard at all , i explain why.
the first week when you start , most of the gameplay is looking at the models so you chose what you like or dont and rate them , you try hump touch a little to see how they react or ask them to do pose or undress , after that you rate Body to your likes and behaviour <- its important.
im now on my save at Lv1.5 , and i can have sex and make them orgasm like 4-10 girls a week and they are lvl 1-3 not those lvl8 girls.

what i do is basically try touch and rub them with clothes or undressing to see what they do , then chose a behaviour if its good or not and move on , right now they all seem to have a behaviour that they undress easy or with few times asked so its nice , most of them when i touch or rub they like it so end in horny state and you can move on to other stuff or poses easy.

so instead of rushing in 30min to try have sex or make them do what you want , take time to the body ratings and behaviour , it took me hours <- playing and rating like an actual agent there its kinda fun actually.

the touch sistem its amazing when you get used to it , the hand spin the reach you can actually use hand with sex positions at same time etc , so it looks like what ''xstoryplayer'' other game needed so thats a thumbs up to the dev.

Suggestions for the dev: a button to make the avatar move on sex pose to match what they ask ''soft,fast,deeper'' etc , so the avatar moves on some kind of autoSex with some slider or speeds , with that in mind , a double hand option because it looks realistic and fun to use the hand mode with the sex poses , so double hand with the auto movement could be amazing , character skin color custom like few basic tones to add variety , and maybe a Save option for girls you liked to save em or call them but i think that is allready on dev's plan , more poses on the girls ofc , variety on girls sound efects or voices , and maybe a hairy option too to add realism since the 3d models look actually amazing.

so keep up that good work game to me is solid i played both Xstoryplayer back in the days , and other sims and this one in early state makes time fly just playing the score and behaviour stuff its fun. :)

Nghtly

Sep 9, 2019
Bruised my dick to this - had to drop $ and become a patron. The amount of potential this game has is... sickening, pissening, revolting, disgusting - utter insanity.

I haven't been this excited for a game since I discovered Breeder's of the Nephelym back in 2019 - the birth of my degeneracy. Too excited to see where this goes in the future, because the avenues of opportunity are so vast. Fingers crossed boys, let's see where this one takes us.

4.10 star(s) 153 Votes