4.10 star(s) 153 Votes

Yukemoto

Jun 19, 2020
"Stop looking at me" basicaly its what i meant, but i think no one get it, my bad the joke
actually; in that context I get it now, I thought you meant the consent part made the main dude a feminist. I read too much into so my bad.

stridestar

Sep 9, 2019
So I think i found my favorite girl, doesn't orgasm fast and after telling her she's a slut and that she's fuckable, the green meter is literally maxed out, feel free to use this savefile :p (Documents/TValle Games/Some Modeling Agency/Save/v0.003) View attachment 1251545
You can do way better I promise. Many of my girls that are lvl 4+ have 90%-100% filled green meters, all you have to do is say hello and you can fuck them.

romleego

Dec 2, 2018
This game would be perfect for VR. Why do they all have gross yellow teeth?
They have yellow teeth because you voted mouth 10/10 alot when they had bad teeth, poke them in the mouth to move the lips around to see teeth color then vote on that, if the mouth looks nice, check teeth then vote 10/10 if teeth are white and nice lips lower it if the teeth are a dif color

lonelyloser

Jan 21, 2019
geez This is impossible. Update didn't really help. Just blue balls and the reminder of being undesirable.

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
Game is in too early and too rough a shape to really give any deep criticism or feedback, but some minor things I'd like to see:
- an end of the "stop looking at my" dialog, since they get angry no matter where you fucking look
- pubic hair
- better orgasm SFX. The heavy breathing and moaning is great, but it's a little disappointing that the orgasm sound effect is the exact same one
- hand animations. To differentiate between a caress, a grope, and fingering, etc.
- Don't know how feasible it is, but some kind of physical change to the girl's body as they become aroused, ie nipples getting hard, vag getting wet, etc.

One thing I really did like is that there are multiple different orgasm animations. Love that, keep it.

geez This is impossible. Update didn't really help. Just blue balls and the reminder of being undesirable.
With cheats, it's much easier. You still have to reject a number of girls before you get to ones that let you do anything to them. If they get angry when you try to touch them anywhere, let them leave and rate them "She's Crazy!" Do that four or five times, and you'll get one that will let you touch her.

Reactions: iron4doves

excalibur106

Oct 19, 2017
What an awful game. Janky controls, no information given to player, runs terribly on high end hardware...The list goes on and on.

Oct 5, 2019
What an awful game. Janky controls, no information given to player, runs terribly on high end hardware...The list goes on and on.
Have tried reading through the thread? There's at least two multi paragraph guides in the last few pages. Check them out friend, this game is very grindy and for a 0.01, pretty decent if you see the different kind of experiences everyone's having.

dixton

Feb 17, 2018
What does my level mean? And what does the girl's level mean? (I.E. Promiscuity, difficulty seducing, or sexual options)

4.10 star(s) 153 Votes