4.10 star(s) 153 Votes

timmys666

Jul 8, 2017
question how do i get rid of small headed alien interviews that just freak me out? is it figure or face that need modification?

• Haha
Reactions: Nghtly

stridestar

Sep 9, 2019
Ya here is my latest save, it won't spawn the lvl 10, that was like 2 weeks ago of game time. I get a lvl 9 about once a week, hopefully one shows up for you. Sometimes you can exit your game and start it again to get a different girl.

Reactions: iron4doves

maxdannis

Dec 20, 2020
The cheats are not working is there a walkthrough for this game?
Turn cheat CHECKBOX on. Nothing works if the checkbox at the top is not checked. You should be able to see all body parts you are allowed to touch via "can I..." then "consensual caress". If you do not see the "consenual xxxxxx" options your cheats are not enabled. Look again at your cheat menu to make sure you actually enabled cheats.

Cheats are an not instant win. You still have to go through possibly dozens of girls to get ones who can be made to orgasm through touch.

Panda135

Mar 10, 2018
i think that when you dispatch a girl and she says something like "do i have to leave now?", instead of her doing nothing make her do something, like bend over, take clothes off, etc, just a suggestion imo

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
Define not working? You have to click "Allow cheats" at the top AND click apply at the bottom. Scroll up/back a page or two for guides.
I did but It's still not working

Turn cheat CHECKBOX on. Nothing works if the checkbox at the top is not checked. You should be able to see all body parts you are allowed to touch via "can I..." then "consensual caress". If you do not see the "consenual xxxxxx" options your cheats are not enabled. Look again at your cheat menu to make sure you actually enabled cheats.

Cheats are an not instant win. You still have to go through possibly dozens of girls to get ones who can be made to orgasm through touch.
I used consensual caress at the start and It's still not working

Last edited:

Krew

May 5, 2017
I don't get why people are sharing save files for interview levels. I'm pretty sure people misunderstand what the 'levels' mean.

You can get two level 10 save files from 2 different people and end up with completely alien girls showing up for each respectively.

It's explained in the cheats section how the game's levels function.
The overly simplified explanation is that it's the 10th generation of gals being generated using the rating values from the 9th generation, going all the way back to 1st.

maxdannis

Dec 20, 2020
I don't get why people are sharing save files for interview levels.
People are sharing with hints like "my save tends to have highly arousable forearms", etc. It's a lot easier than starting from scratch at least, but unfortunately also means their looks preferences are built in.

A later level is just more filtered, at least in theory... If you got a "lucky" save which highly compliant girls from the start you could share one from level 1.1 or something I suppose, but it would be exceptionally lucky it seems.

Reactions: iron4doves

xxxyyyy23

Jun 16, 2020
Well I played some hours more to this game, and it is really tough without cheats but not impossible. The real confusion and difficulty I think is assuming all the girls are the same so when it doesn't work you are like why the fuck doesn't it work? But from what I gather it is supposed to be impossible with some girls. It is pretty random.

In example I had a girl and she was the weakest weakling ever. She said I can caress her arms but I couldn't even touch her. Even with the faintest touch her pain bar filled to the max. I thought fuck the game is impossible what is this Dark Souls? But then the next girl came and I literally slapped her face 4 times and her pain didn't move a lot. She also let me grope her every part but her nipples was a no-go. Or some are okay with humping but won't do it with penis open in the same part. It seems to be just about finding a suitable woman you can prey on lol.

I found this randomness quite fun, it rocked in an adult game testing a woman slowly and guessing what she is into or not. Even so I suggest lowering their tolerances a bit by cheats because adjusting your hand movements and how rough they are is very tough to arrange via controls. I sometimes try to touch but I accidentally slap her other part etc, can't follow up my intentions all the time. That's where the real difficulty comes from imo.

To the dev: I think the first time you take out your hand could be adjusted somehow. If you are too close to the girl and you decide to take out your hand you inevitably slap her. Ruins the moment. Like if you are too close the hand can start from side of the camera, no idea if it is possible though.

Edit: Didn't see the left alt button, it is great for slow touches. And if you move your camera to the right and take out your hand it won't hit her when close.

Last edited:

maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
I would like if rating 0 was a "no comment" instead of lowest rating. It would streamline rating the endless low level girls when you only want to find particular features. The problem now is that you have to pay real attention to overall ugly level 1 girls or you might accidentally rate your preferred eyes, nose or ass with lower rating than what you would prefer.

I was also wondering if the system is complex enough to understand that preferences might not always be on linear scale? I feel that many of my girls have ugly green hair and I suspect it might be because I rate mixture of natural hair colors with high score and the game then tries to calculate some "ultimate color" in between them ending up with green hair. And even if I then rate the green hair as 0-1 it seems rather common color.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Just dont ignore girls. I had level 1 girls going like rabbits. What are levels anyway? Mine went from 1.9 to 1 but I am seeing level 6 girls?

AR21

Mar 19, 2017
The jiggle physics and game mechs that is available right now is simply amazing for a first release, but I think this game should have a much more comprehensive text based manipulation system and a level up system for the Hero who would get better at doing physical and mental shit to keep things interesting. Good mod support can take this game to the moon and a secretary/accomplice would be nice

stridestar

Sep 9, 2019
I would like if rating 0 was a "no comment" instead of lowest rating. It would streamline rating the endless low level girls when you only want to find particular features. The problem now is that you have to pay real attention to overall ugly level 1 girls or you might accidentally rate your preferred eyes, nose or ass with lower rating than what you would prefer.

I was also wondering if the system is complex enough to understand that preferences might not always be on linear scale? I feel that many of my girls have ugly green hair and I suspect it might be because I rate mixture of natural hair colors with high score and the game then tries to calculate some "ultimate color" in between them ending up with green hair. And even if I then rate the green hair as 0-1 it seems rather common color.
Hair color is not a factor! Length and volume only.

4.10 star(s) 153 Votes