4.10 star(s) 154 Votes

Femtal

Jul 21, 2020
news from the dev about the upcoming bug fix update on his discord you can joint at:

"It's going to be mostly another bug-fixing update, the last one before kiss/finger
Stuff ready:
-minor deserialization bug.
-sometimes penis was not drawn in X-rays.
-penis erection problem fixed
-penis physics reworked.
-penis sneaks in holes much easier if you aim well
-minor breast rotation bug.
-small asses look better when she bends, big asses look as good
-breast physics reworked
-some poses are changed to look better with huge breast
-max breast size increased 11 %
-goto, turn around are faster now

Stuff Not ready:
-pain and anger threshold rework.
-help buttons on each slider, so that the player knows what the slider handles
-personality/behavior sliders (MAYBE)
-divide the figure slider into more, more specific ones.
height, upper limbs, lower limbs, waist-hip.
-minor dispatch her dialogue bug.
-hide cum damage bar when ignoring cum damage cheat is activated.
-config panel button -> go to the main menu.
-reduce the change of unrealistic hair colors
-increase the change of low body fat
-increase the change of high body fat
-There is a problem with generic dialogs being interrupted.
-penetrate the anus/vagina should have some additional physics that is not running.

I'm gonna stop publishing on unity's il2cpp, I'm going back to mono."

Mar 16, 2019
I dont know if its a bug, but the best girls are the ones that try to deepthroat you into the shadow realm. I know the game has a long way to go, but I'd like to see some girls who are more active pro-active like that, maybe cowgirl and stuff. And more positions for bjs would be good.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Any explanation of the thin purple and red horizontal lines that appear above the vertical columns? The purple one flashes at one point.

Kaluci

Mar 25, 2018
Any explanation of the thin purple and red horizontal lines that appear above the vertical columns? The purple one flashes at one point.
One shows how horny you are, resulting in ejaculation at max size. The other one is ejaculation damage or something like that, it stops you from having infinite sex (you won't get it up anymore). You can disable the damage in the cheat menu.

Old Roach

Jun 25, 2017
I'm curious as to how the creator will handle handjob animations if he plans to implement them.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Some of these girls are far too tall to penetrate. Even when they bend over. There is one pose on the desk but not every girl will do it. Also getting a girl with maxed green at the beginning is not always a good thing. The randiest are ones with hardly any green column that you have to build up.

Femtal

Jul 21, 2020
Some of these girls are far too tall to penetrate. Even when they bend over. There is one pose on the desk but not every girl will do it. Also getting a girl with maxed green at the beginning is not always a good thing. The randiest are ones with hardly any green column that you have to build up.
they can go in their knees or lay on the floor, if they don't adjust your rating accordingly so that in the future they will.

KR4T05191

Jun 20, 2019
Here is the save where I found the lvl 11 interview. You post it in your documents > t valle games > saves> 0.003 default.sav.

You might have to restart the game several times to get the lvl 11, but it spawns a lvl 5+ each time for me (i've tested it 5 times)
What do you mean by restarting the game? Did you mean that you must close and re open the game or not? Sorry if I sound stupdid with that and thx your answer.

KIKO12354

Jun 27, 2020
This is one of the best games on this site, so addictive
- You need to remove the odd hair colors and add more natural ones
- Add more hairstyles and make the clothes interactive (You can undress them by yourself)
- Add more location time of the day options
- Add makeup and accessories options

4.10 star(s) 154 Votes