4.10 star(s) 154 Votes

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
It's so unbelievably frustrating when you get a really good looking model that has the pain meter feel up almost immediately and won't let you touch anywhere.

This is one of the best games on this site, so addictive
Isn't it amazing what someone can achieve when they're willing to do any amount of actual work and not settle for a shitty Ren'Py cashgrab?

Iogics

Feb 18, 2019
your save is fine it's normal you are going to get weeks of level 1 and 2s once you reach level 2 and 3 you are going to get prettier girls you just have to grind it out
No something did break in that save. As I said it wasn't weeks. it was months. I made a new save and everything worked as described in the "cheat" section on how the generations should work. The only thing I changed on my end was to stop saving every day. Which may or may not have had something to do with it. The 1.2->1.5 level skip was only a 1.2->1.4 in the new save for whatever reason. Might also have had something to do with it.

Femtal

Jul 21, 2020
No something did break in that save. As I said it wasn't weeks. it was months. I made a new save and everything worked as described in the "cheat" section on how the generations should work. The only thing I changed on my end was to stop saving every day. Which may or may not have had something to do with it. The 1.2->1.5 level skip was only a 1.2->1.4 in the new save for whatever reason. Might also have had something to do with it.
no that's just the way rating works, I went from level 7.2 to 7.6 in one week it just depends on the rating you give the girls lol.

maxdannis

Dec 20, 2020
One trick for anal, you can bring your hand out (1) and push your dick down slightly (alt mousewheel up) and press alt-W to inch forward to get started, once in you can press 1 to remove hand so you can use mousewheel to hump again. This makes some other positions like "bend forward" or "lie on the ground" work that otherwise would be very hard to align.

If she isn't "primed" it's actually much harder to put it in, like she is clenching her ass. Even with cheats you may just instantly max her pain bar if she isn't "ready". Once she is sensitive enough (the narrow darker pink bar inside the normal pink arousal bar, like 3/4 full or more) it will slide in easier. Use the x-ray views (9, 0) as well which helps align before you scroll mousewheel up. If she isn't receptive make her orgasm several more times to raise the dark pink bar. Make sure you also check consensual intercourse, if it isn't listed it won't go in.

Reactions: Kvexer

GitinGud

Jul 21, 2017
Hey i got a bug where my game goes from friday to sunday and i'm stuck. Anyone had it? Is there a solution?

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
  • The character models look great.
  • The physics is great.
  • The textures good.
  • The use of ambient occlusion as soft physics is a great idea but might cause issues in the long run.
  • I like some aspects of the gene pool RNG system, some i really hate.
  • I've had better lvl2 characters than some of my lvl6-7 characters. I use aggressive rating, something that i slightly dislike i will rate a 0. Something that i really like i will rate a 10. The majority of lvl1 and lvl3 characters always spawn with attributes i rated 0. Never rated any of em anything above a 0 and they keep spawning.
  • The scoring system needs e rework. Having (hips,waist,chest and height) all under Figure is just asking for random chaos. Separate them. Those are basic measurements. You don't go to the store and say "i'm a rank 4 Figure" when buying clothes.
  • Scoring system needs more detail and some things need to be separated.
    -skin affects both race and tan.
    -Face has both old/young and general shape merged.
    -Hair has length and shape merged while color is completely random.
    -Eyes have both color and shape merged.
    -Mouth has both shape and size merged.
    -Breasts has both shape and size merged.
    -Butt has both shape and size merged.
    -Crotch... no god damn idea what it does. I've rated some 0 and some 10. Haven't seen any changes.
    -Behavior has way too many variables that CANNOT be managed by a simple 0-5 rating. If i rate her a 5 does that mean i like the fact the green bar is high or her anger fills up quick? Does it mean i like that she doesn't mind getting naked or the fact she hates being touched? I doubt the game knows since it never asks.
  • CHEAT mode is MANDATORY. This should not be the case. Without cheat mode the game is a slow as hell grind and the women have erratic/insane personalities. I've had some jump from 0 to 100 anger just because i turned around. I've had some jump from 0 to 100 pain just from touching her hand on literally the gentlest possible setting, my hand was moving so slow it looked stationary.
  • Overall great concept and visuals but the core gameplay is too random and slow. Uncontrolled chaos. Some of us don't have days to spend on games figuring out the basic mechanics. When i come home from work i have at most 3 hours of free time for rest, food and games.

Moniker13

Jun 19, 2018
Really good potential but I don't see a reason for there to be impossible chicks that instantly get mad at everything. Everything fzdc said I agree with. One of the really weird things imo like for pettings is the oddly specific body part separation. Like chest isn't necessarily breast and there's 10 different parts to the vagina that are impossible to accurately touch just one. It would probably be better to merge most of the erogenous zones for the purpose of pain/pleasure/dislike. Like instead of shoulder armpit arm forearm you could just have "arm" cover all of those. You've got face, jaw, lips, tongue, mouth, eyeball, eyelid etc. etc. Just splitting it into too many zones.

lucratif

Oct 24, 2018
I wish that, when you penetrate the girl, she would grind / move her body too. Currently they are just lying and doesn't move

Duanne442

Aug 4, 2017
One advantage to the really tall girls...weird twisty oral sex when they "lie on their side" from facing the wall (Desk Side location). It's all been said here, but I lend my voice to making some UI choice simplification (way too man clicks to get through the steps) and to "touch zone grouping" at least while clothes are still on. The grind is part of the game, but we can make it a more enjoyable grind. And for the hand controls? I sometimes feel like I am playing Surgeon Simulator.

smaeditor

Jun 21, 2021
Love the game concept!
As I understand it new models are only generated weekly,
There seems to be some bugs with the pools of character which leads to the Sunday no action bug.

Looking in a way to save some models
I found out that the savefile is a big json gzipped file.
It has interesting parameters (most are in Spanish, some I translated with google)

I through together a simple editor which allows to edit the values, but more interesting is the ability to save appearance or personality and replace it on another model. (having multiple times the same appearance in the same pool seems to generate some bugs with empty days)

everything is done locally inside the browser, available at: smaeditor.netlify.app

Have fun

4.10 star(s) 154 Votes