4.10 star(s) 154 Votes
Feb 27, 2021
You're right. Its a lvl 13, but her face is so ugly :ROFLMAO: . I have yet to see anything like the chicks in the front page yet.
im not to keen on using the save editor to design a face
perhaps if you find a woman with on a save upload it, tell the name and day it was on and ill port the face over with the save editor

Aug 28, 2017
Love the game concept!
As I understand it new models are only generated weekly,
There seems to be some bugs with the pools of character which leads to the Sunday no action bug.

Looking in a way to save some models
I found out that the savefile is a big json gzipped file.
It has interesting parameters (most are in Spanish, some I translated with google)

I through together a simple editor which allows to edit the values, but more interesting is the ability to save appearance or personality and replace it on another model. (having multiple times the same appearance in the same pool seems to generate some bugs with empty days)

everything is done locally inside the browser, available at: smaeditor.netlify.app

Have fun
Thanks for that. Not sure how it works exactly.

Can you please elaborate more on how to save some features of a certain model so that they will be applied on all others for example.

Any other tips would be appreciated as well.

smaeditor

Jun 21, 2021
I updated the editor smaeditor.netlify.app

- added slider for fields which have multiple values
- fixed a save corruption bug
- some more grouping of traits

Currently you can only backup appearance or personality of the selected model (popup asking for a name), then replace a model with the saved data from the drop down (data is saved locally in the browser).

To extract only some features you would need to find the right traits in the detail view and copy the values manually.
You can filter for breast or butt to get started.

As mentionned by someone Personality > Human Trait > gustoPor seems to be the amount of reaction to the hello prompts

Feb 27, 2021

Currently you can only backup appearance or personality of the selected model (popup asking for a name), then replace a model with the saved data from the drop down (data is saved locally in the browser).

To extract only some features you would need to find the right traits in the detail view and copy the values manually.

As mentionned by someone Personality > Human Trait > gustoPor seems to be the amount of reaction to the hello prompts
is it possible to make a standalone application to run this on? i ask because i often times am traveling without a network connection

Aug 28, 2017

Amazing stuff, man.

I was able to tinker around and this editor is making the game much more enjoyable. Definitely less grind and more fun.

Even without this editor, the game is quite honestly very impressive. Worthy of support.

pajamapanda

May 10, 2020
Honestly , the game is really heavy. Other than that, you have 0 idea what to do, what is a good way to approach the girl. No visual queue is shown when you get an answer for a question and I imagine you'll get negative points with her with whatever you say. My advice is to release a version where people can "cheat" so they can try out the game, right now it's really annoying to play.
I like this ^^

Your game is a wonderful effort and only the beginning. I'm working on my own game so I realize it's never that 'simple', but this is an excellent idea. Give us the flexibility to tap into the game systems with some dev-enabled console commands (or however cheats work in unity, I use Unreal) so that we can experiment with the CONCEPT of the game and give that feedback, since this is a unique approach to a simulator. Appreciate all the hard work (developer) and appreciate the angle and insight of the quoted comment above! Testing and may be back with my own ideas.

~pajamapanda

May 13, 2018
I am amazed anyone was able to play this at all. I spent 10 minutes trying to figure out how to grab the damn doorknob, and the only thing that came out of it was learning MC could fold his own torso in half and phase his hand through it.

• Haha
Reactions: Parigar and Azum

timmys666

Jul 8, 2017
I am amazed anyone was able to play this at all. I spent 10 minutes trying to figure out how to grab the damn doorknob, and the only thing that came out of it was learning MC could fold his own torso in half and phase his hand through it.
its a single room game you use computer to bring in girls to interview hoping to get that hot piece to get lucky with

Apr 28, 2019
The control system is absolutely atrocious, feels like trying to do surgery but with the controls of QWOP. Should be able to snap your hands to a limited area of the body part you want then control the hand manually or with a preset movement with the speed set with the scroll wheel, like other games of this kind.

Reactions: Parigar

Dongola

Aug 2, 2018
The control system is absolutely atrocious, feels like trying to do surgery but with the controls of QWOP. Should be able to snap your hands to a limited area of the body part you want then control the hand manually or with a preset movement with the speed set with the scroll wheel, like other games of this kind.
Hopefully one day we all be playing this with one hand brother.

Lazarus37

Jan 25, 2018
This is my new favorite game.

Is there a full list of keyboard controls some place? They're not all listed in the menu (I just learned about shift-P reading this thread.) I want to be sure I'm not missing anything.

Feb 27, 2021
This is my new favorite game.

Is there a full list of keyboard controls some place? They're not all listed in the menu (I just learned about shift-P reading this thread.) I want to be sure I'm not missing anything.
have you pressed "esc" and clicked the inputs page in the setting menu? the full list is there.

Reactions: Lazarus37
4.10 star(s) 154 Votes