4.10 star(s) 154 Votes

stridestar

Sep 9, 2019
Are you certain? Because I could swear my girls were mostly dark haired when I only rated dark haired girls with high scores.
No unfortunately I'm not 100% certain. I do know that in my first playthrough that I rated natural hair colors higher, but I didn't get any change even with high level interviews. We still don't know every single attribute that goes in all the categories. For example teeth color is part of the mouth category, and there is also breast symmetry which T Valle has never mentioned. I think people have mentioned somewhere that there are 600 attributes in total.

Reactions: maankamara

Sercap90

Jun 15, 2021
Decent concept, Moderate execution. Cheat mode is almost necessary. Would enjoy some pregnant models, lots of additions to this game would be great

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Yukemoto

Yukemoto

Jun 19, 2020
geez This is impossible. Update didn't really help. Just blue balls and the reminder of being undesirable.
Don't give up my fellow KOF fan! Read through this thread, a lot of good info, like lower the sensitivity for anger & pain, make yourself young & fit
and unlock the conversation clues (under CAN I after you unlock it) the moment you come across a girl whose pain (PURPLE) or anger (RED) meter goes up easily or quickly, RATE HER AS CRAZY so less of those sensitive types show up, but if you're able to women with find spots that go up pretty quickly on pleasure(PINK) and doesn't seem to get angry or feel pain easily, put her in the yes category, this will fine tune them to you liking, its a pretty original game but definitely has room to improve when you finally conquer a girl, its worth it.

iron4doves

Dec 28, 2018
If you're coming into a thread where people are claiming 10, 20, etc hours of play and raving about a game, and you hit everyone with a "this is impossible"

Bruh. I got some bad news for you.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Yukemoto

iron4doves

Dec 28, 2018
Can someone help me with Laine Ayla please? Thx
Pretty sure the names are randomly generated. In general:
  1. Enable cheats, minimize her annoyance and sensitivity, enable "always forgive"
  2. Say hello, nice to meet you
  3. Say she looks fuckable
  4. Chose if you want to try a risky fast seduction or a safe and slow seduction:
    1. Fast: Start humping her everywhere lol. Try pulling your dick out.
    2. Slow: Use the consensual carress options. Then ask her if you can touch one of them. When she says yes, do so. If she's being hurt, slow down. Hold left alt to go very slow. If you can't go any slower, kick the pussy out.
  5. Every once and a while, try to up the stakes. Grind her pussy. Maybe try to penetrate. Eventually she'll like more
Note: There are some girls that are effectively impossible to seduce. The trick is not to 500IQ seduce every girl. The trick is to figure out which ones are boring bitches as fast as possible and kick them the fuck out of your office. Another hottie will come along.

Note 2: There are some girls that you can seduce but will hate your dick inside them. It sucks. Kick them out and move to the next one.

Reactions: AR21 and KR4T05191

stridestar

Sep 9, 2019
My advice: BE RUTHLESS rate 75% of them as "she is crazy". By the time u reach lvl 7+ they will start being more 'compliant'. Now i only rate 25% 'she is crazy' cuz most of them are READY TO GO without me even talking to them

• Haha
Reactions: Nghtly

YourDevil54

Oct 9, 2020
i think i reached the end of the game. when i rate last girl i get 9.1 - 9.2 lvl and pc brokes so i cant save/call for another lel. btw you can easily fuck current girl in this save. just force her to bend down, undress and put inside

Krew

May 5, 2017
If you're coming into a thread where people are claiming 10, 20, etc hours of play and raving about a game, and you hit everyone with a "this is impossible"

Bruh. I got some bad news for you.
Crap. I just did a rough count and realized I've put ~29 hours into this game. Man this is addictive(heh).

KR4T05191

Jun 20, 2019
i think i reached the end of the game. when i rate last girl i get 9.1 - 9.2 lvl and pc brokes so i cant save/call for another lel. btw you can easily fuck current girl in this save. just force her to bend down, undress and put inside
Where do I have to put it? Thx for help

stridestar

Sep 9, 2019
Here is the save where I found the lvl 11 interview. You post it in your documents > t valle games > saves> 0.003 default.sav.

You might have to restart the game several times to get the lvl 11, but it spawns a lvl 5+ each time for me (i've tested it 5 times)

4.10 star(s) 154 Votes