4.10 star(s) 154 Votes

D0v4hk1n

Oct 4, 2017
Guys, I'm a little confused here
Is The Game new Update released or Not?
Yes the new update is out on his patreon but it has DENUVO protection so we're waiting for a hero.

New updates add the ability to use the MC's mouth to lick/kiss/bite and suck, including the model's nipples and bootyholes with optional scat. :)

PS. Harmless troll. Patience guys.

Last edited:

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
I've been following this game for a while. By following I mean sometimes clicking notification for a new post in this thread. I gotta say it was funny seeing how people still fell for obviously fake news :KEK:

Btw what kind of mods this little game has? Is there anything that one would consider "game changer"?

heyhwat

Apr 30, 2018
I've been following this game for a while. By following I mean sometimes clicking notification for a new post in this thread. I gotta say it was funny seeing how people still fell for obviously fake news :KEK:

Btw what kind of mods this little game has? Is there anything that one would consider "game changer"?
You can add second girl (not recommended if you have a potato pc)
Make her gigantic or small, change any settings + cheats
Custom rooms, auto thrusting and more
You choose

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
You can add second girl (not recommended if you have a potato pc)
Make her gigantic or small, change any settings + cheats
Custom rooms, auto thrusting and more
You choose
Thanks for your answer. What are the names of mods that adds these features and where can I find them? Are they in this thread or do I need to join yet another discord server?

fapmen69

Jul 4, 2019
The people who started this game a year back or more they did not think about Extending the game then it was still the same it needs a big update or it must fall in to abandon this game is like a simulator kind of a game it just needs more work. I am not a Developer or anything like that but did the people who developed this game think about extending the game.
1 guy made it

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
Assuming TValle does NOT update the game this month, I plan to release a new version of Monkey in March.

It contains several improvements and features required to load new content that has been in development for many months by other modders which they plan to release soon after.

In regards to the future of the game, or the current development status, I have no specific information or insight.

His last public note on Discord (12/24) stated that he was taking a break because he was exhausted, but planned on resuming working on the game 'soon'.

-T-

xkitoMen

Mar 14, 2023
Guys, who knows whether the development of the game continues or the author abandoned the project?

HornyLex

Jan 30, 2024
Guys, who knows whether the development of the game continues or the author abandoned the project?
For now dev take a brake, we just wait what he post next. If he gone silent for like 6 months it must likely be abandoned. Gona be real shame, it one a hella game.

heyhwat

Apr 30, 2018
Thanks for your answer. What are the names of mods that adds these features and where can I find them? Are they in this thread or do I need to join yet another discord server?
To change any settings and cheats you can download it here
https://f95zone.to/threads/some-modeling-agency-v0-10-4e-t-valle.84955/post-11626403

For the mods that allows you custon room, auto-thrusting and more you can dl it here
https://f95zone.to/threads/some-modeling-agency-v0-10-4e-t-valle.84955/post-8736994

If you want to add a second person, enter the SMA discord, go to Modding sections, then click on the "pinned messages" above and search for the tutorial, it's around the bottom and it starts with " The 2 girls trick " or just search it byy typping it in the search bar

Reactions: Purple_Heart

Dark_Templar

Aug 16, 2017
Assuming TValle does NOT update the game this month, I plan to release a new version of Monkey in March.

It contains several improvements and features required to load new content that has been in development for many months by other modders which they plan to release soon after.
Fuck don't leave us hanging dude, what new improvements? What new mods?

Why you tease us like that lol.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
To change any settings and cheats you can download it here
https://f95zone.to/threads/some-modeling-agency-v0-10-4e-t-valle.84955/post-11626403

For the mods that allows you custon room, auto-thrusting and more you can dl it here
https://f95zone.to/threads/some-modeling-agency-v0-10-4e-t-valle.84955/post-8736994

If you want to add a second person, enter the SMA discord, go to Modding sections, then click on the "pinned messages" above and search for the tutorial, it's around the bottom and it starts with " The 2 girls trick " or just search it byy typping it in the search bar
Thanks for the answer.
Description of the mod in the second link(better experience) is very confusing. I've read what is written under "Installation & Compatibility" spoiler tag and it is stated it probably conflicts with monkey mod and they shouldn't be mixed together. Ok, but there is a link labeled "Latest version" in the same post and clicking it takes me to another post where it lists monkey mod as a requirement and unlike other requirements it doesn't have a download link for it:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now I am confused. Is monkey mod required for better experience mod to work or are they incompatible with each other?

qwertyuq123

Dec 21, 2017
Now I am confused. Is monkey mod required for better experience mod to work or are they incompatible with each other?
Monkey and BE can be used together
Fixed BetterExperience's main post:
  • removed info from the first release
  • added info that Alternative Genetics is bad and Alternative Ratings is good

what new improvements? What new mods?
And then, in addition to Monkey and new content that has been in development for many months, there will be a new release of better experience. Completely technical release, without any new features worth mentioning, except maybe font scaling(bigger on-screen fonts).

And a new tech demo about the office and earning money with camera, and not working as recruiter for Some Other Agency Guy
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Alright, now I've succesfully installed game&mods but performance seems not so great, infact not good at all. No matter which resolution I use and which options I disable my fps remains stuck between 39 to 44 and game is only using 40% of gpu and 30% of cpu. I am not sure if this is a me problem, game problem or a mod problem. Can someone tell me if game is supposed to run like this or is something wrong on my end?

4.10 star(s) 154 Votes