4.10 star(s) 154 Votes

MonkeyFunk

Oct 27, 2017
Edit them in the save editor to have the lowest required consent and the highest "likes to suck," present your bepis to her lips and hope she's the one. :whistle: I still haven't figured out the variables for "servicing," so it's really pure chance if any given model will run away, argue, do nothing, ask you to frot her lips, snuggle your BENIS, kiss it forever or actually perform.
I've tried this now, she'll get fully naked and I can fuck her, but she won't open her damn mouth!

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
We definitely need away to edit or set the clothing you want, to each model. Perhaps enable this after level 3 or something.

I have tried to extract the assets contents fine but cannot yet see a way to fix/force against a model, seems random atm. So hopefully some sort of wardrobe option comes into play soon.

Reactions: srg91

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
Hello fellow degenerates,
Question about the save editor: why does it sometimes only show girls for 1-2 days, and then no more girls show up Wed-Fri after I use the save editor to replace their looks?

I got about half-and-half tall'n'sm0l, with their own feature "pools." I'd say yes, but it'd be an awful lot of testing to be sure.

If I get around to it, I might try to "translate" some of the editor. I know enough Spanish to get the gist, but like I said earlier in the thread, it's not grammatically coherent, and many options are totally ambiguous, i.e., "buttock displacement" with six sliders, or all of the "f, e, d, c, b, a, aPlus" variables. :unsure:
Using the Save Editor

Save file is located in Libraries/Documents/TValle Games/Some Modeling Agency/Save/v0.01 (1)
Drag and drop Default.sav to "here."
Make sure "Show hidden sections is clicked," box does not check. (2)
Models are shown by name. Select the one you wish to edit. (3) If you found the one you want in-game, keep skipping over models and saving before the next one to make sure she's the last one randomly chosen.

View attachment 1308468

Both "Physical Appearance" (4) and "Personality" (9) fields don't matter: they're just the score you would have given them in the game.
Search field is the easy way to find specific variables, but keep in mind they are sometimes en español-ė́ . (5)

View attachment 1308476

"Morpher" is the main body modification. "Body" (6) is fat percentage—which is largely invisible—and torso width. In my opinion, the skinnier models look unnatural. Hips and waists have their own values for size. I currently don't know just to what degree each of the other sliders shown affect appearance.
"Scala" (8) is height. The difference is quite extreme.

View attachment 1308484

"Controller" (8) affects orifices. Low distaste means the model enjoys having orifice touched. Yes, I did second-guess its transliteration. Higher "anal virtual opening" appears to make the anus easier to make contact with, but even at maximum size, it's nearly invisible and almost entirely untouchable in the current version (0.5.0).
View attachment 1308488

The top of "Human Trait" (10) seems to govern general behavior/expression. "Expresividad" is self-explanatory; "none" is not.
"gustoPor" (11) is what kind of man the model is interested in. Yes, you are reading that right: if you are on the spectrum, she may be more into you. Whether that is interpreted as player behavior would be pure speculation. Higher values yields higher F R I E N D S H I P through your two talk options.

View attachment 1308491

"ConsentCambiosPor" (12) may affect the limits of what she is willing to do in a single session. This does not include limitations conferred by pain or rage.
"Group" (13) is all the fun bits. "Privacy" may be a modifier of how willing she is to undress specific parts, and/or cover them with her hands. "Erogenity" and "Sensitivity" are likely pink bar and green bar, respectively, but I haven't tested this. I have yet to find a way to increase/decrease a model's actual physical interests. Your favorite gril may only like having her tibias slapped. In which case, I am sorry.

View attachment 1308495

The Pain Game and Being Submissive and Breedable

It turns out, in Spanish, "dolor" (14) means pain. That makes more sense, in context. Importantly, setting "IntervaloDeGeneracion" to maximum appears to all-but erase that feeling, by setting the interval of its gain to an absurd value. With it at minimum, a model which does not normally experience frequent pain will begin to have her bar rise and she will be very vocal about it. Some models are extremely vocal (to the point of insanity) about certain things. If there's a quick fix, I don't yet know it. Personally, I recommend the MC be able to administer one Mentos® to each model, pacifying her for 2d4 rounds.
"Required Concent" (sic, 15) is how willing she is to play. Set all values to minimum and enjoy lowered inhibitions. She will undress without complaint, but this doesn't seem to affect "servicing."

View attachment 1308505

I'll update this later with some visual examples of sliders on each end. Knowing what's biggest or smallest may help players playing normally discern what's a 10 and what in retrospect would be a 4. Some of these may surprise you.
Hello everyone! I tell you how to modify girls.

1. Start the game

2. Save the game

3. Exit

4. Opening
application ( )

5. Load your save into smaeditor (your save is located in: ...: \ My Documents \ TValle Games \ Some Modeling Agency \ Save \ v0.01 \ Default.sav)

6. Editing the data as in the image

7. Save each girl with such data using the "Save appearance" buttons - Ok and the "Save personality" buttons - Ok

8. Press the button "Download Default.sav" and replace this file with the one that you have in the folder with saving

Consider that the order of the girls on Monday is different every time, and so on every day. Therefore, it is better to save parameters for all girls on this day.

There is one nuance, all the same, the girl's rage rises along with pleasure.

Enjoy playing without Dark Souls mode))) View attachment 1308567

NotEnoughHats

Mar 27, 2019
Even after using those guides I can get them naked and poke them, but the dick can never slide in. They block it with their hand and say 'I like it when you poke my labia with your penis', but the pink bar never rises.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
I used the single interview option. For once can interview the same girl over and over again and correct your faults.

srg91

Nov 30, 2017
Using the Save Editor
"Morpher" is the main body modification. "Body" (6) is fat percentage—which is largely invisible—and torso width. In my opinion, the skinnier models look unnatural. Hips and waists have their own values for size. I currently don't know just to what degree each of the other sliders shown affect appearance.
Which are the sliders for hips and waist? Spine02 and Spine01?

srg91

Nov 30, 2017
Changelog for 0.6.1

Fixes
-Phone Camera Saving
-Dialog: Names written by the player are no longer ignored.
-Fixed null exceptions when the player tries to take a picture without any model in the scene.

Known Issues
-Single Interview Mode: Player Name is default "LoadNameFromMEM"

Notes
-Check your antivirus if the photos do not appear in the "Characters" folder
-Oops!

NotEnoughHats

Mar 27, 2019
Changelog for 0.6.1

Fixes
-Phone Camera Saving
-Dialog: Names written by the player are no longer ignored.
-Fixed null exceptions when the player tries to take a picture without any model in the scene.

Known Issues
-Single Interview Mode: Player Name is default "LoadNameFromMEM"

Notes
-Check your antivirus if the photos do not appear in the "Characters" folder
-Oops!
> Phone Camera Saving

This has not been fixed for me. I have the updated version.

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
Hello fellow degenerates,
Question about the save editor: why does it sometimes only show girls for 1-2 days, and then no more girls show up Wed-Fri after I use the save editor to replace their looks?
Are you editing a save that has already completed at least one week before? The game says it always gives 10 grils—2 per day for 5 days—but it will always show fewer than that at the end of each cycle, as few as one for the entire week. Also worth noting that no matter how fast or slowly you go through the set, you may progress by more than 1, or as low as 0.1 at the end.
Which are the sliders for hips and waist? Spine02 and Spine01?
That seems correct, but if so, the difference is nearly invisible on my test models. I'll update the previous post to show examples.

Reactions: dusty stu and srg91
4.10 star(s) 154 Votes