4.10 star(s) 154 Votes

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
OK, I have worked out how to use the save editor and copy the personality and appearance to the other models, so this makes it a lot quicker to progress.

Im just trying now to figure out a way to re-import the assests. Ive used the free version of Asset Studio to extract the clothing ect, but now just need to re-complile it somehow... Unless there is an easier way to do this.

krazy4games

May 4, 2018
I really enjoy the premise of this game. Very "simple" gameplay while at the same time being relatively complex. Some things that i hope are added/fixed in the future:

Addition of pubic hair. I enjoy me some skinless chicken but i wouldn't mind getting some curly fries every now and again. Maybe various styles that have their own rating system like everything else? idk, an on/off or random switch would work too.

Having the models clothes be something you can filter out as well. The outfits are very well done for the most part, but when you get like 4 boy shorts in a row its like...bruh plz. something else. ANYTHING BUT THE GIANT GRANNY PANTIES. (Some of them do look good though, but others do be looking like diapers.) Addition of clothes would be awesome too but that can always come way later.

More camera angles. When they're willing to suck dick but arent willing to gobble that knob down like a fish on a line, playing the waiting game to get the perfect thrust to shove that bad boy in just the right spot gets old. Plus other angles when youre taking them to pound town are always welcome.

Slight MC customization. Not a ton of stuff, but enough to change dick colors if you want to live your best life with a big black bazooka. if a 3rd person camera is ever a thing maybe more things like hair styles, eyes, clothes etc... but not really too important.

These are the immediate things that came to mind after playing for around 10 hours or so over a few days. Obviously I skipped over some things like bug fixes and other stuff that the dev has already made note of either in game or in posts. Some stuff has also been mentioned before by others, but i just wanted to toss my coin out as well. Great game with a lot of potential, really hoping this goes places. Best of luck to the dev!

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
how do you use single interview mode?
OK, so during the NORMAL interviews, find a model you like, then press 3.

This brings up a phone camera, were you can press the mouse button to take pic. This saves the model.

Got to main menu and there is a SINGLE interview option, select this and you will see your saved model to select from.

Note - This advise was free, and no animals or models where harmed in providing this information.

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
How in the world do you get them to suck your dick or put it in the ass? It never seems to work

Im not an ass kind of a guy, but I guess its just persuasion and if the model likes it or not after she has softened to your will.

BJ's are quite easy, just take your time and get in the right position, again does depend on the model liking it or not....

juracid.exe

Jan 19, 2018
OK, so during the NORMAL interviews, find a model you like, then press 3.

This brings up a phone camera, were you can press the mouse button to take pic. This saves the model.

Got to main menu and there is a SINGLE interview option, select this and you will see your saved model to select from.

Note - This advise was free, and no animals or models where harmed in providing this information.
hahaha
thank you

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
Are you editing a save that has already completed at least one week before? The game says it always gives 10 grils—2 per day for 5 days—but it will always show fewer than that at the end of each cycle, as few as one for the entire week. Also worth noting that no matter how fast or slowly you go through the set, you may progress by more than 1, or as low as 0.1 at the end.
I was using a save that was like:
  • week ~5
  • Using 'Fixed Level' Cheat. Level =~ 1.3
  • Load up Save editor with my default.sav
  • (started editing on ~Tuesday)
  • (Editor shows 3 girls bold, 7 girls not-bold)
  • changed remaining non-bold girls to have loaded-bodies
  • save. copy new file to folder. reload game
  • 1st girl on Tue is like the one I edited. Success!
  • Then Wed-Fri have no girls showing up. Sadness!
  • Next Monday give me a level 1 girl. More Sad.

• Sad
Reactions: Tomoushie and srg91

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
I genuinely dont know why people need other peoples saves.

Its so easy to edit if needed. Come on fellas...

MercuriusORG

Jul 12, 2017
Great update!
Looks like new clothes are included. I've not seen some before, so got excited. Camera phone is good addition.
One weird glitch happened to me once. The heroine got upset and hero backed away from her, and got stuck beside the wall. After that I could only move by the wall, like hero got magnetized to it. Quitting out of game fixed it, but loading a new girl didn't.
Anyhow, really enjoying it, and getting used to what I'm supposed to do to get results or when to bail and try with another heroine. Keep up the good work! :cool::love:

Reactions: ryuhatsune

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Great update!
Looks like new clothes are included. I've not seen some before, so got excited. Camera phone is good addition.
One weird glitch happened to me once. The heroine got upset and hero backed away from her, and got stuck beside the wall. After that I could only move by the wall, like hero got magnetized to it. Quitting out of game fixed it, but loading a new girl didn't.
Anyhow, really enjoying it, and getting used to what I'm supposed to do to get results or when to bail and try with another heroine. Keep up the good work! :cool::love:
I had that, simple fix is to not quit, but to ask her to move to desk or somewhere else. This is why I mentioned earlier in a previous post, to have more room around the objects and models.

Reactions: MercuriusORG

skymax86

Jun 29, 2017
biggest issue I've found is the lack of synchronicity, so like girls that would suck you off but don't like when you touch their lips, or won't get on their knees if they would suck you off, apply that to everything, it's kinda stupid af and really needs to be fixed.
yeah, I'll pretty much will give that kind of feedback on patreon - that would be one of the most important things, otherwise behavior is too inconsistent at times..

Reactions: Cheese_Dude

NotEnoughHats

Mar 27, 2019
I gave permissions to the game in my antivirus software, then I full on disabled the antivirus and saving pictures with 3 still doesn't work. Nothing gets saved into the pictures folder and nothing happens.

4.10 star(s) 154 Votes