4.10 star(s) 154 Votes

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
I was using a save that was like...
I obviously how now idea how the game actually works, but it sounds like it decided to end the "batch" after the first gril after your edits. Did you rate the model it ended on? If so, that's probably what happened, if not, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ . But at least the worst-case scenario with fixed level is that you have to edit some more models. I do know (in 0.5 at least) it resets "Are you sure?" prompts every time you edit (which is infuriating): it could be something like that, even if fixed level is still active.

Reactions: dusty stu

lucratif

Oct 24, 2018
I don't really understand what's the difference between 0.5.1 and 0.6.1 (even after reading the changelog) ?
Is it worth it to update yet ?

mjob

May 6, 2017
Use it well
C:\Documents\TValle Games\Some Modeling Agency\Characters\v0.01

Last edited:

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
I don't really understand what's the difference between 0.5.1 and 0.6.1 (even after reading the changelog) ?
Is it worth it to update yet ?
I never had 5.1, but I did have 5.0

The changes I noticed is to do with the phone camera so you can save models and have single interviews with, apart from that its kind of the same.

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
I think I have come to the end...

I have got to level 11.6 and after this, I can no longer bring up the interface (computer) to save or interview.

Good fun, I hope the dev continues. I've signed up as a patreon today, I think its worth every penny.

Lac2021

Apr 25, 2021
Has anyone got any tips on the greetings? I'm guessing that the edgier the greeting the more green bar you get, but the higher the risk of angering. But I'm not sure how you judge it, especially as many of the greetings seem equally tame.

Similarly with the 'you look...' options - how can you judge what the girl thinks of herself?

Also, which score slider controls broadness of shoulder?

I recently had a girl remove most of her own clothing on the pretext that the office was too hot; do I reward that with exhibitionism or slutiness?

smaeditor

Jun 21, 2021
Hi I updated the save editor

Changelog:
- Allow to change model name
- Support for the new single interview mode file (png file with included model data)
- You can export a model from the Default.sav file into a single interview mode file, if you missed saving her in the game

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018

Changelog:
- Support for the new single interview mode file (png file with included model data)
- You can export a model from the Default.sav file into a single interview mode file, if you missed saving her in the game
Cuc 1.jpg Never changing this name. :ROFLMAO:
can you put that girl save?
Unfortunately, I still can't figure out why she complains about pain, despite experiencing none. :(
View attachment Default.sav

Last edited:

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018

Changelog:
Hey bro,
Thanks so much for the editor. Really appreciate it!

Do you have any plans to do more translating and clarifying of the sliders? IE, 'puppet' -> 'Height'

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Some sort of clothing setup would be good. IE some sort of way to set more appealing outfits the more you progress.

lucratif

Oct 24, 2018
I never had 5.1, but I did have 5.0

The changes I noticed is to do with the phone camera so you can save models and have single interviews with, apart from that its kind of the same.
So if I understand well, you can "Save" a girl, and call it when you want to interview her again ?

4.10 star(s) 154 Votes