4.10 star(s) 154 Votes

getrekt101

Dec 29, 2019
Very addictive game.
Easiest path I found, say hello, tell her she is fuckable > get her to undress (for some girls you have to ask twice to say yes).
Then find a hot spot with finger.
If you want to know if a girl will suck, put your finger in her mouth and see how she will react.
You need to use the ingame cheat or it's unplayable.
SIngle interview mode is dope.

If MC can be taller it will be easier to fuck girls in the desk and also when they bend over. Your best bet is with small womens, not the tall ones.
If we can get different places they game will be in the top 3 for 3d.

Sikirash

Oct 3, 2018
I wonder what the function of the shield is because it does not restrict anything. The green column just goes up anyway. Make sure you max out the green column then she is putty in your hands and will do anything.
Favorability (green bar) can go down in some interactions. When you reach "shield" it prevents that. Then it can only increase after each girl orgasm.

Kaluci

Mar 25, 2018
A hotkey to hide the bars in the top left would be nice. Otherwise, I find myself looking more at the bars than at what is in front of me lol.

Oh, and a cheat option to increase the pleasure rate of the model would be neat, too! Some girls take ages to cum.

spillywilly

Nov 4, 2017
So here are few suggestions:
Option to spawn a randomize girl.
Add 'Sensitivity' as an another ranking criteria.
Add 'make-up' criteria.
Option to abstain from rating certain parametr, e.g. "Servicing"

Also there should be an in-game clarification what each score means, for example "5" is OK, "0" roll another parametr, 10 - perfect etc.

Gromlech

Jan 2, 2018
I haven't seen anyone cover it too clearly in the rest of the thread, does anyone know what all the SMAeditor options cover, or at least, some general pointers for say, getting rage/pain/boredom to increase slower, or for certain changes to the body?

Last edited:

oneghost9

Jul 23, 2017
So here are few suggestions:
Option to spawn a randomize girl.
Add 'Sensitivity' as an another ranking criteria.
Add 'make-up' criteria.
Option to abstain from rating certain parametr, e.g. "Servicing"

Also there should be an in-game clarification what each score means, for example "5" is OK, "0" roll another parametr, 10 - perfect etc.
And freckles!

xxxyyyy23

Jun 16, 2020
Has anybody experienced performance problems compared to the first version? It is very choppy with the fps constantly dropping. It began after I updates from 0.01 to 0.6. Even crouching speed is slower.

Otherwise my pc is dying.

Reactions: El Bromas (2019)
Jun 10, 2017
Has anybody experienced performance problems compared to the first version? It is very choppy with the fps constantly dropping. It began after I updates from 0.01 to 0.6. Even crouching speed is slower.

Same thing here, my game always runs like shit, but now it is something more bad than shit...shittier I think ?

Reactions: xxxyyyy23

DraKeoniS

May 11, 2020

Yes, my pc is also starting to struggle when playing and the fps dropped since two update ago, even further down with the most recent one.

Reactions: xxxyyyy23

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018

Just tried it on the highest settings, and it's working fine for me. It is unplayable due to pain, though. My first model never gained visible pain or boredom bars, but now they just skyrocket and she complains about every touch. Save was completely untouched from 0.5.
I haven't seen anyone cover it too clearly in the rest of the thread, does anyone know what all the SMAeditor options cover, or at least, some general pointers for say, getting rage/pain/boredom to increase slower, or for certain changes to the body?
https://f95zone.to/threads/some-modeling-agency-v0-6-1-t-valle.84955/post-6218269
Personality, Human Trait, raging, patience, Xpatience, maxXvalueendurance, etc.

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
No lagg for me or issues with performance, however as you progress the saves become larger and i guess there are more calculations made upon your stats ect, so there is a slightly larger delay at the end of the week and start of the next one. Apart from that it runs fine for me.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
I was always amazed how fast it is especially at loading. If someone could translate the editor that would be very good.
If you get a good personality remember to save it in the editor. If I get a girl I want to go further with take a photo and open her up in the editor then change her personality and off you go. Its fun. The appearance side in the editor offers a lot of changes but be careful you can end up with a few monsters :LOL:

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
BTW if you are having anger and pain problems check the cheats make sure those parameters are at their lowest.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Favorability (green bar) can go down in some interactions. When you reach "shield" it prevents that. Then it can only increase after each girl orgasm.
I always find once she has the shield things go easier. It requires a lot of patience though if you wont to stick with the girlé personality. I have a personality saved which she is ready for screwing in 5minutes. It does get a bit boring without a challenge though as it never fails.

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
BTW if you are having anger and pain problems check the cheats make sure those parameters are at their lowest.
0.01 modifier and save editing isn't enough; something's not right with the values. A hotfix that flat-out removes pain and boredom until they're fixed would make the video game more fun.
I found adjusting the cheat values enough. Dont waste time on a girl that does not respond straight away. Just always rate them though. Just clicking them away creates many problems I found. To be without pain and anger would make it dull.
There's no reason to "play" the game as intended, since the editor exists. The problem is that there seems to be no (discernable) way to fix your otherwise-perfect models if they start having issues with pain. With the "cheats" disabled, a model that used to be completely unfazed by slamdancing is now blacking out from having her back rubbed gently for 3 seconds.

Last edited:

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
0.01 modifier and save editing isn't enough; something's not right with the values. A hotfix that flat-out removes pain and boredom until they're fixed would make the video game more fun.
I found adjusting the cheat values enough. Dont waste time on a girl that does not respond straight away. Just always rate them though. Just clicking them away creates many problems I found. To be without pain and anger would make it dull.

getrekt101

Dec 29, 2019
Finaly figured out how you can fuck when she is on the desk, you have to scroll in order to get there.
However it doesn't work for girls that have tic thighs

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: jura7

xxxyyyy23

Jun 16, 2020
No lagg for me or issues with performance, however as you progress the saves become larger and i guess there are more calculations made upon your stats ect, so there is a slightly larger delay at the end of the week and start of the next one. Apart from that it runs fine for me.
Yeah tried it with other games and my pc is fucked up. Everything is supposedly normal, temperatures, usage, drivers etc. but all my games became choppy. Man I hate computers.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
I have cracked it but it is very boring. I have a personality that climaxes every second. She is so super sensitive. Just touch her and she climaxes. Never mind.

Jun 10, 2017
Just tried it on the highest settings, and it's working fine for me. It is unplayable due to pain, though. My first model never gained visible pain or boredom bars, but now they just skyrocket and she complains about every touch. Save was completely untouched from 0.5.
Yeah, that is problably related to hardware, my computer is not one of the best on the world, and the physics of the game is very demanding, it is probably the same case of the other guy who is complaining about FPS

4.10 star(s) 154 Votes