4.10 star(s) 154 Votes

smaeditor

Jun 21, 2021
So if I understand well, you can "Save" a girl, and call it when you want to interview her again ?
You can take a picture of a girl with 3. This creates a png file in characters folder, but also contains the girls' data. From the main menu you can select a saved girl and interview here again, but without affecting the main game.

Reactions: lucratif

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
So if I understand well, you can "Save" a girl, and call it when you want to interview her again ?
Its a private single interview, so you cannot rate her but you can do scenes with her, it is a stand alone part of the game, so technically not an interview as you have already dispatched her. That said, if you have requested her suitable, she may come around again.

BryanZyr

Feb 5, 2020
How exactly do you have intercourse? I finally got one of the girls to strip naked and pose, but I can only rub against, not put it inside her

DraKeoniS

May 11, 2020
when the shield appears under the vertical green bar should i give up on the girl and move on
The shield will always appear on a girl at some point, you just need to wrok her up to push her limit, to do so find her erogenous zone and make her cum until the secondary bar behind the pleasure bar start to rise and she will start listening more to your request.

maxdannis

Dec 20, 2020
when the shield appears under the vertical green bar should i give up on the girl and move on
The shield only means you hit max green bar. Sometimes max green bar is only 50%, but that doesn't mean she won't still undress and fuck, just that it is less likely. If you see the shield and she won't undress at all then you can rate her exhibitionism minimum.

You should expect girls you are successful with will always get the shield. Shield itself isn't "bad". It is just informative. The green bar is what matters.

Reactions: Duanne442

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
After trying many, many combinations of settings in the save editor, it seems like having the Sensitivity/Sensibilidad settings (unclear if there's any difference) under "Senstitivity" and "SensibilidadV2" on either end results in the model complaining about pain. Putting them in the middle "fixes" her, but now it's going to take a lot longer to make them enjoy being touched, let alone in the places you want them to.

Reactions: El Bromas (2019)

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Be careful with the editor. I made a real freak. There are just too many parameters you can alter. Some that I have not got a clue about thanks to my lack of Spanish which is zilch.

Reactions: happytrashman

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
The shield only means you hit max green bar. Sometimes max green bar is only 50%, but that doesn't mean she won't still undress and fuck, just that it is less likely. If you see the shield and she won't undress at all then you can rate her exhibitionism minimum.

You should expect girls you are successful with will always get the shield. Shield itself isn't "bad". It is just informative. The green bar is what matters.
I wonder what the function of the shield is because it does not restrict anything. The green column just goes up anyway. Make sure you max out the green column then she is putty in your hands and will do anything.

Super242

Mar 20, 2020
The shield will always appear on a girl at some point, you just need to wrok her up to push her limit, to do so find her erogenous zone and make her cum until the secondary bar behind the pleasure bar start to rise and she will start listening more to your request.
hey i made a girl come 3 times and she still wouldnt do poses or take off her skirt

• Angry
Reactions: IXL
4.10 star(s) 154 Votes