4.10 star(s) 154 Votes

Matiasg

Jan 17, 2020
I like the game a lot. has a system of physics and realism in the body skin very real. and its difficult game system, but it entertains me. sometimes I don't know if I'm doing the right thing. and it gets more complicated than I expect over time, I feel like it's more difficult I will be waiting for new updates! I wish you good progress with this game !!

SiegfriedBauer1212

Jan 10, 2018
Usually i tend to like hard games. For example i love Dark Souls, did a lvl 1 no death run too and made it.
But for Games with erotic and sexual content at the main focus, it makes many people dorp those hard games quite fast.
Sure i can make a hard game, saying those are the controls is a good step, but getting literally no more info is not only frustrating, it also makes many people wanting to quit a wonderful game quite easily.
So i think a tutorial or some hints or even an explanation wouldn't hurt anybody, and sure there might be within those right now 64 pages of comments some good advice, but many people (inclduing myself) are not searching for those 5 more or less pages of good advice.
Sandbox mode is great, even the single interview mode is fun if you wanna focus on a girl you got that you enjoy a lot, but even in a sandbox mode game with a hard grind factor (if you do not read any advices within the comments) it wouldn't hurt to put a few more cheat options in it so even those people could perhaps get a taste of what this game can offer.
So yeah, the only thing i cna tell about it is: that it is promising but if you don't wanna go through 64 pages to get some knowled on teh mechanics of the game, it surley is a hard grind.

Last edited:

MercuriusORG

Jul 12, 2017
it is a sandbox mode. you can switch girls anytime you want, all you need to do is play and learn. Some past posts have given great advice what to look out for and what not to do. Mainly make sure you always rate them on what you like. The more you do that, the sooner you'll get better girls.
For the dev/s should you read this: A bit of better feedback or suggestion by the girl as to which general area of her is her favourite part to touch, fondle or anything would give these crybabies less to cry about and maybe then they could pitch in with constructive ideas too. :D
Also, any possibility of dinamic piercings and pinching of nipples perhaps in the pipeline?
Keep up your spirits. The game is a very enjoyable gem, that needs some polishing. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Borkeddown

Tauro Thurius

Jul 17, 2021
What we need is sex animations as they do when they give the MC a blowjob. If they could move back and forth after penetration would be perfect. (y)

Reactions: stole

MercuriusORG

Jul 12, 2017
We don't need animations. We need emergent gameplay! Plenty of other games out there with animations you can try instead. This is the perfect game environment setup for that

ice2222233333

Dec 12, 2017
Looks good progress \pain and anger to pleasure / need to lower pain and anger modification in the game maybe seems out of balance pain is higher than pleasure maybe reverse that not much just alittle

St3f4n

Oct 17, 2018
Someone knows which part of the SMA Editor i have to use to keep the Pain Level low?

Doesn't understand much spanish unlikely "una cerveza por favor" :D

Tauro Thurius

Jul 17, 2021
We don't need animations. We need emergent gameplay! Plenty of other games out there with animations you can try instead. This is the perfect game environment setup for that
I think I couldn't explain myself with clarity. What I meant by "animations" was that our partners could be more active during the intercourse. They just stand there in whatever chosen position, waiting for us to roll our mouse wheel. I hope it clarifies what I meant by animations. I chose that word because I couldn't think of a better one. :D

gold

Sep 23, 2016
OK, I have worked out how to use the save editor and copy the personality and appearance to the other models, so this makes it a lot quicker to progress.

Im just trying now to figure out a way to re-import the assests. Ive used the free version of Asset Studio to extract the clothing ect, but now just need to re-complile it somehow... Unless there is an easier way to do this.
How do you use it

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
How do you use it
Sort of self explanatory, select a model and make the changes as you want to the personality or / and appearance.
There is a button, in fact two of four if I recall. One says Save Appearance (I think) and the other is called Save Personality (I think).
If you press either Save Appearance a box comes up asking you if you want to name that Appearance. Enter a name for it and save it, then do the same for Personality and save it.

Then there are two drop downs next to these buttons, after the above is carried out, you can select within each drop down (Personality and Appearance) the name you saved each one as and use the "APPLY TO ALL" buttons respectively to apply the save to ALL Models.

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
To be fair the animations do need brushing up a bit. Even the orgasm one the model has is a bit weak. I guess these are not animations per say, but set movements that get triggered.

MercuriusORG

Jul 12, 2017
I think I couldn't explain myself with clarity. What I meant by "animations" was that our partners could be more active during the intercourse. They just stand there in whatever chosen position, waiting for us to roll our mouse wheel. I hope it clarifies what I meant by animations. I chose that word because I couldn't think of a better one. :D
That is true. They need to want to push back at some point. :D

Reactions: stole

Krampus99

Jan 23, 2021
This game its pretty good, i dont have the best computer ( actually its a laptop xD) and it runs... the problem is the level of pain and anger, the difficulty (i want to play something hard but not so hard, i was like two hours playing and just two girls fucked) and the hand, that hand screams "KILL ME, END MY SUFFER", ¿I am the only one who thinks "JUST MAKE STICK-IT POINTS AND LET THE PLAYER MOVE THE MOUSE!" i preffer to see a self attaching hand alive than a rusty hand, this game has a lot of pottential, but maybe the developer needs some help

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Sort of self explanatory, select a model and make the changes as you want to the personality or / and appearance.
There is a button, in fact two of four if I recall. One says Save Appearance (I think) and the other is called Save Personality (I think).
If you press either Save Appearance a box comes up asking you if you want to name that Appearance. Enter a name for it and save it, then do the same for Personality and save it.

Then there are two drop downs next to these buttons, after the above is carried out, you can select within each drop down (Personality and Appearance) the name you saved each one as and use the "APPLY TO ALL" buttons respectively to apply the save to ALL Models.
If you wont to save the changes you have made click on the green button pull up the picture of girl and right click on the picture and use the "save as" option. You can start the game and use the new copy with the changes.
When you drag and drop the png file it is a good option to save the appearance and personality before making any changes as you can replace any wrong changes you have made.
There are two major errors in the individual use option. Your name that you use is not recorded and the camera is inoperable. So the png can never be updated. Another point about personality once you achieve what remember to save the png file to which the editor hangs a whole data file onto.

Nov 22, 2017
Man this game has so much potential, the ability to generate nice looking new models alone is pretty crazy tech - there are lots of slave management games like Free Cities that could tweak and improve upon this basic system to make moving 3D renders of slaves. Or in general games that involve management and transformation would benefit from this. Hope other developers jump on the procedural generation bandwagon.

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
If you wont to save the changes you have made click on the green button pull up the picture of girl and right click on the picture and use the "save as" option. You can start the game and use the new copy with the changes.
When you drag and drop the png file it is a good option to save the appearance and personality before making any changes as you can replace any wrong changes you have made.
There are two major errors in the individual use option. Your name that you use is not recorded and the camera is inoperable. So the png can never be updated. Another point about personality once you achieve what remember to save the png file to which the editor hangs a whole data file onto.
?

I know all this. I think you are answering a question that wasn't asked or quoted me by mistake.

My reply your quoting was an answer to someone asking about how to use the editor saving modes, nothing to do with single mode.

• Angry
Reactions: Vrijgeest
4.10 star(s) 154 Votes