VN Ren'Py Completed Something to Write About: The Author [Ch. 7.1] [STWAdev]

4.50 star(s) 123 Votes

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
I finally got around to playing this game. Color me impressed! This is some of the best character development I have seen in any game, with a story that kept my interest throughout. If the developer polishes up his/her rendering and coding skills, this could easily become one of the best games available. It is already one that I will be sure to follow, just to see how it plays out.

The only problem I have is that I am unable to pick just one of these lovely (and very unique and sympathetic) ladies, and it's not a harem game! :cry: Oh well, it looks like I'll have to generate multiple routes sooner rather than later.
During the creation of my Mod I discovered a variable in the script, which promises at least a small harem with Lyndie and Aoife (and maybe Beatrix?), it's called "throuple points".
And at the end of the current game there is already a hot ending with Lyndie AND Aoife!

Reactions: gr33nappleboy

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Aoife & Lynndie are life! :love:

Welcome aboard! Looking for something to keep your interest when Haley wraps up?
If only! My problem is that I am trying to play too many games, which is why it took so long for me to get to this one.

You bring up Haley. I have to say this is the first game that I have found that challenges Haley's Story for character empathy. Anyone who has read my posts on that thread will know that this is not tepid praise from me.

But, you do have a point. This game has the potential to completely draw me in. I just hope the developer refuses to listen to those who want the game to change course from its original intent.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
During the creation of my Mod I discovered a variable in the script, which promises at least a small harem with Lyndie and Aoife (and maybe Beatrix?), it's called "throuple points".
And at the end of the current game there is already a hot ending with Lyndie AND Aoife!
I too am a script reader, so I got that. That is the ending I chose, but made saves for some other endings. I found it impossible to garner enough points to get every available choice in the ending. It may be possible, but I couldn't do it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Glooskabe and KoGa3

STWAdev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2020
I too am a script reader, so I got that. That is the ending I chose, but made saves for some other endings. I found it impossible to garner enough points to get every available choice in the ending. It may be possible, but I couldn't do it.

Normally Sat is my day off from dev stuff, but it's technically Sunday here so I'm not breaking my rules. I've been a long time lurker so I've seen you on the Haley thread, so to see you mention my little project in the same breathe is a huge compliment and I appreciate it.

I chose not to save certain variables in my earlier releases. I knew people would do a bit of code digging and I still have a few surprises up my sleeve that variables might give away. However this next release that will start to change a little.

I did set the choice at the end of this last release to be impossible to get all the girls at once, unless somebody found a way to cheese the exact math, just some inside baseball.

Thanks again for your words and apologies for the minor ranting. If you stick in this thread you'll get used to me blathering.

For everybody else, I'm hard at work, tons of renders to get through in the next couple of days. I should have a pretty concrete release date by Wednesday. I'll drop in here after I let my patrons know what's up so that everybody can be in the loop.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
But, you do have a point. This game has the potential to completely draw me in. I just hope the developer refuses to listen to those who want the game to change course from its original intent.
He seems to be pretty hard-headed, in a good way! He knows what he wants to accomplish. He'll listen, and if something you say resonates with his vision, he may even use it, but he's no pushover.

Now, how do we solve a problem like Kimberly, hmm? Thoughts? If you're interested in mine, I've posted a few times about it. You can search up my posts

STWAdev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2020
But you're not dev stuffing. You're hanging out with us wonderful fans! :giggle:
Ha I mostly mean Sat is my stay off the thread day, enjoy my fights and all that jazz. But at the moment, I'm just sitting here rendering so why not faff about?

Fun fact because I'm sleep deprived and fuck it, but Kim was not originally meant to be romanceable, but I knew there would be at least one person who would want her so I did a bit of modification. I've mentioned that elsewhere before, but I don't think here. After this next release I think some people will probably pick up on what her deal is, but we'll see what happens.

Reactions: Walter Victor

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Fun fact because I'm sleep deprived and fuck it, but Kim was not originally meant to be romanceable,
That makes so much fucking sense! :geek: You get more points for cuddling on the couch with her than the D/s flavored rough sex... That confused the shit out of me...

That said, if romancing her may not be such a great idea, I hope we can help her 'cause that girl needs SOOOO much help, and she is kinda lovable in a broken kind of way.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Now, how do we solve a problem like Kimberly, hmm? Thoughts? If you're interested in mine, I've posted a few times about it. You can search up my posts
Kimberly is a puzzle. She seems to know more than she should. And she seems to be in some deep shit. Drugs? Mob? Or perhaps a relative of the woman the MC put into a coma, and who is now out for revenge. She is certainly reluctant to talk about herself.

Reactions: Glooskabe

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Kimberly is a puzzle. She seems to know more than she should. And she seems to be in some deep shit. Drugs? Mob? Or perhaps a relative of the woman the MC put into a coma, and who is now out for revenge. She is certainly reluctant to talk about herself.

I wondered if she's bi-polar and off her meds or something... She was pretty clearly hyper-aroused (and not in the good way) and aggressive when MC left her place after staying over... The sexual acting out is a symptom of bi-polar disorder as well...

STWAdev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2020
This is why I need a Discord, for theories and shenanigans. All I can say about my damaged little hellion is that she, like everybody else, will have her happy ending. I don't want anybody to be sad when this game is finished, world is miserable enough.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
You shall be held to this.

Any finale sadness and I riot.

Imagine a really small angry ginger hobbit and imagine the pain I could bring to your ankles.

You have been warned.
I'm totally not thinking of patting you on the head right now. Nope. No way. I treasure my ankles in their current condition. :p

• Haha
Reactions: Avaron1974
4.50 star(s) 123 Votes