VN Ren'Py Completed Something to Write About: The Author [Ch. 7.1] [STWAdev]

4.50 star(s) 123 Votes

gr33nappleboy

Jul 18, 2019
Kimberly is a puzzle. She seems to know more than she should. And she seems to be in some deep shit. Drugs? Mob? Or perhaps a relative of the woman the MC put into a coma, and who is now out for revenge. She is certainly reluctant to talk about herself.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I support this theory. She tries to maintain the smartass persona as a way to veil her situation. Bipolar disorder can definitely cause hypersexuality which can explain her erratic behavior. Also, her mentioning that she's broken and doesn't give a fuck about the past also strengthens the idea of suppressed emotions that would lead to drug use.

Don't think it was a mob thing though....if anything, my guess would be that she was getting her meds from a street dealer but something happened that didn't allow her to obtain them and the scene we saw was a way to see her in her most vulnerable state, giving us a couple of virtual kicks to relate back to real life situations and add character depth to what we all thought was just an otherwise pretty eccentric NPC

Reactions: Walter Victor

STWAdev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2020
Hey all as promised quick update news. I expect the update will be coming sometime next week barring any tragedy. As usual patrons will have a few days exclusivity before I open it to the public, though if somebody leaks it here that's their prerogative. Just wanted to make sure I checked in as promised, have a lovely rest of your week.

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
Hey all as promised quick update news. I expect the update will be coming sometime next week barring any tragedy. As usual patrons will have a few days exclusivity before I open it to the public, though if somebody leaks it here that's their prerogative. Just wanted to make sure I checked in as promised, have a lovely rest of your week.
Thanks for the update, much appreciated.

Reactions: MrFriendly

F1_V10

Apr 9, 2019
STWAdev Just finished my playthrough last night and lemme "tip my fedora" for this fine work. And I thought I knew english but damn, you made me google words just to make sure they mean what I think :LOL:!! Has huge potential and I'm already hooked.
PS: It has been some time a new game that I started made me lose track of time and sleep, this VN made that happen and regret it, I do not!

STWAdev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2020
Any update?
I'm working on some fixes my tester found and a few grainy renders that slipped through. This is the largest update so far by number of renders so it took me a bit longer than I was aiming for. I'm pulling an all night finish fest and once it's done I'll put it up for the patrons. It'll probably be here shortly after that.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I'm working on some fixes my tester found and a few grainy renders that slipped through. This is the largest update so far by number of renders so it took me a bit longer than I was aiming for. I'm pulling an all night finish fest and once it's done I'll put it up for the patrons. It'll probably be here shortly after that.
I am too excited to play the next update. Look forward to what is next. :)

STWAdev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2020
I am too excited to play the next update. Look forward to what is next. :)
Cheers mate! I'm nervous as all hell for this one, but I felt the same about the last one and that turned out okay. I just hope it gives you all a nice Sunday distraction. I better get back to working though or somebody might beat me up. I'll be around after release to receive adulation and or hatred in equal measure.

badnboujee

Jun 6, 2017
Cheers mate! I'm nervous as all hell for this one, but I felt the same about the last one and that turned out okay. I just hope it gives you all a nice Sunday distraction. I better get back to working though or somebody might beat me up. I'll be around after release to receive adulation and or hatred in equal measure.
more Aoife would definitely serve as a nice Sunday distraction :love:

4.50 star(s) 123 Votes