VN Ren'Py Completed Something to Write About: The Author [Ch. 7.1] [STWAdev]

4.50 star(s) 124 Votes

Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
Well i wanted to give this game shot as i really liked Beatrix screenshots in particular. But then she immediatly goes home with Kimberly the first time i meet her and it completely turned me off the game. Oh well better luck next time i guess

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
Well i wanted to give this game shot as i really liked Beatrix screenshots in particular. But then she immediatly goes home with Kimberly the first time i meet her and it completely turned me off the game. Oh well better luck next time i guess
seems like you made the wrong choices in the game to go home with kimberly

Morghast

Jan 23, 2020
I see the planned and non planned tags for future releases but there is no mention to anal sex in any of the two... Soooooo?

Dec 28, 2017
I like the game, but the clothing made the whole yacht scenario feel odd to me. All the build up regarding how it was going to be a really fancy party and the MC doesn't even wear mismatched pieces of clothes and not even a jacket? Really contrasts with the women (mostly) wearing evening dresses.

Other than that nitpick, impressive game so far.

• Haha
Reactions: Erotica Biblion

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
This is what happens when people knee jerk react.

Keep playing, you might be surprised.

I'll give you a tiny spoiler to help absolutely nothing happened between Kim and B, B is having a breakdown and needed an excuse to get out and Kim gave her one.

You'll find out later on if you stick with B and talk to Kim about what happened that night but it's nothing to stop playing for.

Interesting... What about Chris gave her a boost? I'm still having a hard time with her... I mean, she's physically gorgeous and the little S/M thing they have going is hot, but her behavior is confusing AF.

She does eventually apologize for ghosting MC, but I never really got the sense that she acknowledged the depth of shittiness that decision sank to... And the gulit trip she leads him on first is craptastic as well.

For me, I think a big part of it is the fact that I don't know how we got from (possibly) telling her MC loves her at the end of HS to dropping in on her with a GF in tow 7(?) years later. Knowing that context might make the other pieces fit together better... All the games gives us is an offhand MC remark about them drifting apart. She acts hella entitled to MC's devotion when she can't scrape up the bravery to tell him how she feels about him.
It's a combination of everything.

Sure she ghosted him but she admits to fucking up.

She went to college in a different city which is how he ended up with someone else. She admits that was her big fuck up, she should have stayed and they would have been together.

Just little things in the conversation about how long they have been friends and her scene after the party it made me want to get them together.

Not as much as I want to see Aoife and Lyndie happy so the throuple comes first but I deff want to see a happy Chris ending.

Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
seems like you made the wrong choices in the game to go home with kimberly
I didnt go home with Kimberly, B did. I did however comeback and finish the and it does get i will give it. I like Aiole (or whatever) way more than i originally thought i would (not typically into that large breasted blondes)

However i still dont like that scene, Just seeing my favorite character from the screenshots go home with my assistant like 5 min into the game is not a great start sorry.

Other than that its solid: has some different models for once, Graphics are great though animations could be a bit better (been spoiled by some of the other games out there lol)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
However i still dont like that scene, Just seeing my favorite character from the screenshots go home with my assistant like 5 min into the game is not a great start sorry.
I just told you why they did it.

Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
This is what happens when people knee jerk react.

Keep playing, you might be surprised.

I'll give you a tiny spoiler to help absolutely nothing happened between Kim and B, B is having a breakdown and needed an excuse to get out and Kim gave her one.

You'll find out later on if you stick with B and talk to Kim about what happened that night but it's nothing to stop playing for
Yea i did go through the rest of it and it did get better, that was just rough to see 5 min into the game. I did not see the dialoge with Kim though i will admit i was skimming a bunch at the end as it is 3am when i am finishing this. May go back through from the beginning with the other cheat mod as the 1st one i was using (with the audio and music) was not as clear.

But you are right it was a knee jerk reaction and not something i am normally prone too. But i was still a bit salty about a another game that did something similer (only way, way worse imo) that really bugged. But i finished that game as well and it was also really good (at least the 4 endings i did) so i really shouldn't judge so quickly

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Yea i did go through the rest of it and it did get better, that was just rough to see 5 min into the game. I did not see the dialoge with Kim though i will admit i was skimming a bunch at the end as it is 3am when i am finishing this. May go back through from the beginning with the other cheat mod as the 1st one i was using (with the audio and music) was not as clear.

But you are right it was a knee jerk reaction and not something i am normally prone too. But i was still a bit salty about a another game that did something similer (only way, way worse imo) that really bugged. But i finished that game as well and it was also really good (at least the 4 endings i did) so i really shouldn't judge so quickly
Dialogue with Kim happens on Chris, Kim and B's routes, you won't talk to her on the boat if you are with Aoife and Lyndie.

You also find out a little bit if you say you are worried about B at the end and go to her place. You won't find out about that night, only Kim talks about that, but she does give away a big secret which would let you know nothing happened that night.

Without spoiling it too much, B is pretending to be a whore but really isn't. Why the lie I don't know but something is wrong and it's hard for her to talk about.

She didn't go with Kim that night to hook up though, you are safe. Even before finding out about that night Kim admits to being 100% straight and never being with a woman, B is just a friend to her, she only took her out of the club to help her.

Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
Dialogue with Kim happens on Chris, Kim and B's routes, you won't talk to her on the boat if you are with Aoife and Lyndie.

You also find out a little bit if you say you are worried about B at the end and go to her place. You won't find out about that night, only Kim talks about that, but she does give away a big secret which would let you know nothing happened that night.

Without spoiling it too much, B is pretending to be a whore but really isn't. Why the lie I don't know but something is wrong and it's hard for her to talk about.

She didn't go with Kim that night to hook up though, you are safe. Even before finding out about that night Kim admits to being 100% straight and never being with a woman, B is just a friend to her, she only took her out of the club to help her.
Yea saw the part about being a Virgin but some would not consider being with a woman losing your virginity. Point is though you are led to believe that she did sleep with her (thus the photos) and while finding out later helps seeing the biggest reason you tried the game go home with someone else is pretty rough

bcrr

May 25, 2019
Also eager for an Android port on my end. I'm a patron bc the game 100% deserves it, but almost all my time to play VNs is on mobile these days. I don't mind the wait, but I hope a port is on someone's radar :)

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
I just went with my natural instinct and enjoyed the game. Lyndie is very alluring. I hope it is possible to have threesome relationship with her and Aoife.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
I just went with my natural instinct and enjoyed the game. Lyndie is very alluring. I hope it is possible to have threesome relationship with her and Aoife.
My natural instinct is to flirt with ALL the pretty LIs, so without a harem tag I know I'm setting myself up for disappointment. -_-

Reactions: Morghast

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
I'm not playing with the mod since it's more fun winging it so I have to ask. Can you get the MILF in any of the routes?

bcrr

May 25, 2019
That seems almost assured at this point, although nothing's certain til the game is over. They very much seem to have a dedicated route though. It's one of the reasons I like this game so much. I'm not a big fan of giant harem games (can be fun, but it's hard to actually get invested in the relationships) but I'm a huge sucker for more realistic polyfidelity.

Reactions: Glooskabe

xtr3mx7

Feb 10, 2019
I got this exception when chatting with Beatrix the first time at the coffee shop where I answered "I won't be necessary"

Anyone having same issue?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 4855, in script
$ aoifeopints += 1
File "game/script.rpy", line 4855, in <module>
$ aoifeopints += 1
NameError: name 'aoifeopints' is not defined

4.50 star(s) 124 Votes