VN Ren'Py Completed Something to Write About: The Author [Ch. 7.1] [STWAdev]

4.50 star(s) 124 Votes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
but some would not consider being with a woman losing your virginity.
As a lesbian I can only tell people that think that to kindly fellate themselves.

My natural instinct is to flirt with ALL the pretty LIs, so without a harem tag I know I'm setting myself up for disappointment. -_-
That's impossible.

Some dialogue will gain points with some and lose them with others. It's legit impossible to flirt with them all.

I just went with my natural instinct and enjoyed the game. Lyndie is very alluring. I hope it is possible to have threesome relationship with her and Aoife.
The throuple route people talk about in the forums is the relationship with the MC, Aoife and Lyndie. It's one of the main routes.

Point is though you are led to believe that she did sleep with her (thus the photos) and while finding out later helps seeing the biggest reason you tried the game go home with someone else is pretty rough
Totally understand that.

I started the game trying to get on Kims route and thought the same when she went home with B.

Night was saved by awesome drunk Aoife but I put the brakes on Kims route until this update when I read all that and went back and did a Kim run.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
I started the game trying to get on Kims route and thought the same when she went home with B.

Night was saved by awesome drunk Aoife but I put the brakes on Kims route until this update when I read all that and went back and did a Kim run.
I decided to keep my Kimmy run based on this episode as well, but it really seems like bad juju is coming on that front... Really didn't like her flat affect this episode, and her final words when (if) we dropped her at home sounded a little too... well, final...

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
That's impossible.

Some dialogue will gain points with some and lose them with others. It's legit impossible to flirt with them all.
Impossible to SUCCESSFULLY flirt with them all, lol.

But yeah, once I knew what the what was, the thruple jumped out as being my fave storyline.

I like the MC to feel needed/desired, so Aoife and Lyndie really hit the spot. There's romance there, not just lust.

From the posts here, it seems Chris may be a contender with this new update.

I liked B and Kim, but they didn't *need* MC because they had each other (and I was happy for that), but again, new update changes that it seems.

Personally, it's a bit of a shame that those two aren't together. All of the girls are amazing, so if MC can't have them all, I'd prefer that we get to see them, even help them, be happy with someone else.

derpdurp

Jun 16, 2018
First time trying this game with this version, pretty good stuff all around - hope there's plenty more coming.

bcrr

May 25, 2019
We are at the halfway mark so still plenty to go.
Halfway mark in the first of three games. Even with new MCs and love interests I'm about as interested in the possibilities in the next stories as I am in the rest of the current one.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Halfway mark in the first of three games. Even with new MCs and love interests I'm about as interested in the possibilities in the next stories as I am in the rest of the current one.
Absolutely.

Not going to get too far ahead of myself with hype for the others, still half of this one to go, but i'm deff looking forward to seeing how they all go.

I've really enjoyed the writing for this one with a lot of sensitive material done really well. With the running theme in this one seemingly people broken in some way I wonder if that's going to be a theme in the trilogy or we'll see a switch up.

Reactions: Maviarab

Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
As a lesbian I can only tell people that think that to kindly fellate themselves
I dont disagree with you, i find the whole idea of virginity arbitrary and rediculous. Depending on a individuals interpretation of the idea, men could never lose their "virginity" while some women may lose it without ever having a sexual encounter. Hell their is apparently religious subculture that believes anal sex is not losing their virginity simply because the hyman is still intact.

However virginity thing was never my main issue with that scene. As is hopefully clear i dont put any stock into that concept. I was upset because the main reason I wanted to play (Beatrix) was immediately going off with another person. This feels like watching the person you are interested in a party go home with someone else. In real life obviously that their decision and I respect that but this is a game that is supposed to be enjoyment of the player, and i dont find that particularly enjoyable. Even if is revealed later that "nothing happened" despite Kim sending you photos of her naked, its just very jarring for a new player especially when one of the things in the original post said NTR would not be planned. Yes i know it is not "truly" NTR, but some may not take the strictest definition of the term literally. But that is one pandoras box I probably should not open anyway

• Red Heart
Reactions: Avaron1974

Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
Is it 3 games with the same characters cause that would be really interesting, especially if they include the things they intend, notably impregnation as inwould love to see a story that actually follows the characters in their "normal life" where most end with the impregnation. Tangled Up 2 was the closest I saw to something like this but sadly It was never really followed through on as dev had other games he preferred to.work on

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I dont disagree with you, i find the whole idea of virginity arbitrary and rediculous. Depending on a individuals interpretation of the idea, men could never lose their "virginity" while some women may lose it without ever having a sexual encounter. Hell their is apparently religious subculture that believes anal sex is not losing their virginity simply because the hyman is still intact.

However virginity thing was never my main issue with that scene. As is hopefully clear i dont put any stock into that concept. I was upset because the main reason I wanted to play (Beatrix) was immediately going off with another person. This feels like watching the person you are interested in a party go home with someone else. In real life obviously that their decision and I respect that but this is a game that is supposed to be enjoyment of the player, and i dont find that particularly enjoyable. Even if is revealed later that "nothing happened" despite Kim sending you photos of her naked, its just very jarring for a new player especially when one of the things in the original post said NTR would not be planned. Yes i know it is not "truly" NTR, but some may not take the strictest definition of the term literally. But that is one pandoras box I probably should not open anyway
And some people get triggered by having someone else (of any sex/species) in the same room and talking to their supposed LI....

STWAdev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2020
Hey all my internet is down the crapper today so my ability to provide some hot bants is diminished but hopefully they get it fixed soon.

I got this exception when chatting with Beatrix the first time at the coffee shop where I answered "I won't be necessary"

Anyone having same issue?
This was pointed out to me and fixed in my current bug fix, I'll be uploading the updated version later once my internet is stable again. Thanks for bringing it up though in case somebody hadn't!

With the running theme in this one seemingly people broken in some way I wonder if that's going to be a theme in the trilogy or we'll see a switch up.
The games will each try to be a bit different. I wrote them originally in a not so great place in my life. If there's any really consistent themes it's that of finding a place to belong, and redemption.

I also did have to indulge and throw some 2nd and 3rd game teasers. Valentine as I've mentioned before is the mc of game 2, and Aunt Meabh is a huge character in game 3. If you decided to listen in on her you might have noticed that she's a scary lady.

Anywho I'm going to wait for the damn ISP folk to fix my nonsense I'll be back because I have some announcements for the future of things to post. That sounds kind of ominous I promise they're all good. Thanks all for your time and words!

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Is it 3 games with the same characters cause that would be really interesting, especially if they include the things they intend, notably impregnation as inwould love to see a story that actually follows the characters in their "normal life" where most end with the impregnation. Tangled Up 2 was the closest I saw to something like this but sadly It was never really followed through on as dev had other games he preferred to.work on
Different characters.

I also did have to indulge and throw some 2nd and 3rd game teasers. Valentine as I've mentioned before is the mc of game 2, and Aunt Meabh is a huge character in game 3. If you decided to listen in on her you might have noticed that she's a scary lady.
Loving both of those.

I did wonder if Valentine was going to be one of the MC's after seeing him in this update.

Would also love to see more of Meabh. She may be scary but she's a fantastic character. I would love to learn more about her.

HueyFreeman32

Jun 3, 2018
great visual novel. love the idea of the story and the characters. Aoife Mom tho? she might lowkey snuck to the top of my interests in this story. hopefully we get that Christmas party with her soon as possible. got to see what her evaluation is goin be.

Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
And some people get triggered by having someone else (of any sex/species) in the same room and talking to their supposed LI....
This also true and I have admitted in other posts that my initial response was an overreaction I dont deny that. But it is a jarring sequence to some people and everyone is entitled to their opinion. Mine is that I did not particularly care for that sequence. But each their own

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
This also true and I have admitted in other posts that my initial response was an overreaction I dont deny that. But it is a jarring sequence to some people and everyone is entitled to their opinion. Mine is that I did not particularly care for that sequence. But each their own
I just want it known for the record I wasn't trying to invalidate your concerns when I originally quoted you, I just wanted you to know it didn't end up how it looked.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I just want it known for the record I wasn't trying to invalidate your concerns when I originally quoted you, I just wanted you to know it didn't end up how it looked.
Same as Ava, my post was not directed at yourself, was a generlisation of a lot of folk around here.

STWAdev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2020
I'm really loving the Camilla thirst , I knew that it would be a possibility but I've been hearing it more than I expected. Camilla and Meabh are some of my favourite characters to write, I always envision their relationship as a darker version of Aoife and Lyndie. Since it's not really relevant to the players story you probably won't get much of their past yet, but I'm thinking after I get my dedicated render rig I may do a small 100 render short story about Camilla.

4.50 star(s) 124 Votes