VN Ren'Py Completed Something to Write About: The Author [Ch. 7.1] [STWAdev]

4.50 star(s) 124 Votes

Thami_

Sep 6, 2019
I love this so far, and i really really hope that there is much much more comming, kinda torns between lyndie and beatrix, kimberly is nice too, side note beatrix holding cigarette was rather sexy too but thats just me :p but again im really looking forward for next update and hope that trhere is much much more of the story untold still

STWAdev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2020
This is one game that I really enjoy playing. The choices that you have are enjoyable and graphically speaking the girls are damn fine looking. Bookmarked this game to follow.
With having choices to make, the one addition that I would really limke to see add would be able to name your saved files. So if I choose a path for Aoife and I save, would like to be able to name that save. Could you please make this change for the next update?
A simple enough change, I've written it down and will make sure to get that changed at the next release.

Reactions: Thami_

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Finally finished the audio part of my audio/walkthrough/cheating Mod for the actual game version v4.1.
More infos and the download links on my Mod page.

As for the game update I can only say: amazing!
(fortunately I "had" to play/test all paths for my Mod)

Reactions: STWAdev

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
I really like this game.

Just so everybody is on the same page the current projected release is the week of Nov.2nd I anything changes I'll let you know. Take care all.
At this point, about 3 weeks from the release, perhaps it would be better to say "Estimated release, First week of November" and nail it down when we're closer to the date.

Reactions: STWAdev

STWAdev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2020
As of last night coding is complete for the next update, it's just time for posing and renders thank jebus.

For those who can't or don't Discord I celebrated by whipping up a little render. Since she was removed from the game I figured it was cool for me to show the concept render I did for the lovely evil ex of the MC. Enjoy.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
As of last night coding is complete for the next update, it's just time for posing and renders thank jebus.

For those who can't or don't Discord I celebrated by whipping up a little render. Since she was removed from the game I figured it was cool for me to show the concept render I did for the lovely evil ex of the MC. Enjoy.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Umm.... You didn't have to remove her from the game. You could have left her in so that the girls had someone to yell at again. :)

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
It even could have effected a rapprochement between Bea and Chris...
Yeah, I would have preferred that this character and Aoife's rival still be in the game just not as a love interest. Every female character doesn't need to be someone the MC can fuck (as with the mom and aunt).

But that's just me...

STWAdev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2020
Yeah, I would have preferred that this character and Aoife's rival still be in the game just not as a love interest. Every female character doesn't need to be someone the MC can fuck (as with the mom and aunt).

But that's just me...
I actually tend to agree with that. I would have probably liked to keep some people as well, but I'm teetering on overcrowding as is. Even unfuckable it starts to make things feel really noisy and I have a harder time getting the "stars" the attention they deserve. Some of the lovely ladies and assorted characters had to be thrown into the volcano of "God I don't want 1200 renders this update."

I will say though that there is a plan in place for the rival, which is why I haven't shown her yet. I'm hoping that angle ends up giving some people a bit of a smile. That however is in the future, I gotta make sure this next update is fire first.

Reactions: Walter Victor

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I actually tend to agree with that. I would have probably liked to keep some people as well, but I'm teetering on overcrowding as is. Even unfuckable it starts to make things feel really noisy and I have a harder time getting the "stars" the attention they deserve. Some of the lovely ladies and assorted characters had to be thrown into the volcano of "God I don't want 1200 renders this update."

I will say though that there is a plan in place for the rival, which is why I haven't shown her yet. I'm hoping that angle ends up giving some people a bit of a smile. That however is in the future, I gotta make sure this next update is fire first.
Okay, and this is just me, but I like the idea that the MC could have closure by seeing the ex again. She cheated on him which resulted in his decision to attempt suicide (not placing the blame on her as it was his decision, she was the catalyst though). Including Aoife's rival, while I would like to see that, at the expense of including the ex feels like the MC's story is suffering so as to tell more of a love interest's story.

Obviously, just my opinion.

STWAdev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2020
Okay, and this is just me, but I like the idea that the MC could have closure by seeing the ex again. She cheated on him which resulted in his decision to attempt suicide (not placing the blame on her as it was his decision, she was the catalyst though). Including Aoife's rival, while I would like to see that, at the expense of including the ex feels like the MC's story is suffering so as to tell more of a love interest's story.

Obviously, just my opinion.
That was the original angle I was going for, but it occurred to me that often times we don't get closure. I haven't before, I'm sure you haven't at some point. The unfortunate thing is that sometimes people do shitty things and then upright disappear. My hope is that by the end I can make it clear that while the closure would be nice healing can really only happen if you let it. By focusing on those around him in the present I'm hoping that even if he can't forget the past, the MC will at least not let it control him and enjoy the actually pretty darn good life he has. We'll see if I can pull it off.

Reactions: Glooskabe

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
That was the original angle I was going for, but it occurred to me that often times we don't get closure. I haven't before, I'm sure you haven't at some point. The unfortunate thing is that sometimes people do shitty things and then upright disappear. My hope is that by the end I can make it clear that while the closure would be nice healing can really only happen if you let it. By focusing on those around him in the present I'm hoping that even if he can't forget the past, the MC will at least not let it control him and enjoy the actually pretty darn good life he has. We'll see if I can pull it off.
Well, I am certainly interested in seeing it... Just was worried about the inclusion of the rival and exclusion of the ex because some people may not want to be dragged into Aoife's drama. Since people can choose who they romance the fact that they are "forced" to deal with whatever happens between her and the rival may frustrate that contingent who are just friends with her. I mean, barring time jumps, the MC has known these girls for a couple weeks at this point, right?

Anyway, I don't want to seem like I am forcing my point of view on you or saying that not including her is terrible. Just disappointed we won't have the satisfaction of confronting her. Obviously looking forward to this and all of your stories.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
I'm not too worried. She was a selfish cunt. Good riddance to bad rubbish! *wipe hands clean*

For what it's worth, he's better off with any of his current possibilities, even Kimmie. (She's fucked in the head, but at least she tries to be kind...)

Reactions: Zorro#34

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I'm not too worried. She was a selfish cunt. Good riddance to bad rubbish! *wipe hands clean*

For what it's worth, he's better off with any of his current possibilities, even Kimmie. (She's fucked in the head, but at least she tries to be kind...)
Kimmie seems like she's where the MC was back on that overpass. I am not going near that... Need a 10 foot pole for dealing with her. As for everyone else, I am not really drawn to anyone as much as I am in other games. I've sorta settled on Aoife but not because I really like her.

4.50 star(s) 124 Votes