VN Ren'Py Completed Something to Write About: The Author [Ch. 7.1] [STWAdev]

4.50 star(s) 124 Votes

Adude1964

Aug 29, 2019
Well done, Dev!! Really enjoyed playing this. Everyone seems to like Lynnzie best but Aoifie does it for me. I don't really like Kimberley's hair style but that's just me. Bea reminds of this tomboy that I grew up with. She could kick the ass on pretty much anyone she felt like. Chris reminds me off the clothing designer in The Incredibles. Finally, Camilla and her sister: Day-umn! That being said, all the models are beautiful as well as beautifully rendered. The story seems like it's taken from a person's real life experiences. So far, so very good. Can't wait for the next chapter.
I did notice a few grammaticals in the text. If you need someone to proofread your story, I can help.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Something to Write About: The Author [Ch. 5 Beta] STWAdev

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.17 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.15 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 421 MB
Compressed Size Mac: 401 MB

Win/Linux:
Mac:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

xtr3mx7

Feb 10, 2019
Darn, all the girls are good.
I was going for the throuple with Lyndi and Aoife but then comes Dru....
It's getting complicated my MC hahaha
I'd really like to include Dru with the throuple, can't leave her out.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
That was probably my favorite update so far I got a lot of Lyndie content and her character developed even more by showing how competitive she is. You introduced Dru who is now making me even more conflicted on which girl is my favorite.

I'm just wondering since I haven't been showing any interest in Bea in my Lyndie only file she says she isn't interested in the MC anymore, does that mean we will eventually get the same kind of scene for Aoife in the future. In my Lyndie only file I have been avoiding her as much as possible but everyone acts like it's a competition between Lyndie and Aoife when it isn't.

After this update and the scene when everyone is leaving the scene with Kimmy makes me even more terrified of her she really needs professional help or I'm worried she might cause another housefire I really get the feeling she is Bipolar

Also MrFriendly will be happy the secret redhead is finally revealed I just wonder if it is who he thought it was.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
So... I should make this a mantra or some thing... 'Other than a few spelling and grammar errors'...

I have to say, I like where this is going. Lyndie is definate best girl. Huge soft spot for her. Though Aofie+Lyndie are definate stroke worthy. Though I will say... kinda sorta expected Lyn to have barbells and some tats. Still gorgeous though.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
That was probably my favorite update so far I got a lot of Lyndie content and her character developed even more by showing how competitive she is. You introduced Dru who is now making me even more conflicted on which girl is my favorite.

I'm just wondering since I haven't been showing any interest in Bea in my Lyndie only file she says she isn't interested in the MC anymore, does that mean we will eventually get the same kind of scene for Aoife in the future. In my Lyndie only file I have been avoiding her as much as possible but everyone acts like it's a competition between Lyndie and Aoife when it isn't.

After this update and the scene when everyone is leaving the scene with Kimmy makes me even more terrified of her she really needs professional help or I'm worried she might cause another housefire I really get the feeling she is Bipolar

Also MrFriendly will be happy the secret redhead is finally revealed I just wonder if it is who he thought it was.
Yeah, I kinda already expected Lyndie to be the redhead. In this update I am still no closer to picking "the one" for the MC. Honestly may want him to end up alone just because the girls are a little too attractive and sweet (except for Kimmy - she's just insane and I am starting to fear that she will be trying to hold people hostage and someone will die).

I have played through the game multiple times and I have no idea how the MC ends up going over to B's dorm room at the end of chapter 4 or going home with Kimmy. I've been able to get the scenes with everyone else. Wish there was a written walkthrough for this game.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Yeah, I kinda already expected Lyndie to be the redhead. In this update I am still no closer to picking "the one" for the MC. Honestly may want him to end up alone just because the girls are a little too attractive and sweet (except for Kimmy - she's just insane and I am starting to fear that she will be trying to hold people hostage and someone will die).

I have played through the game multiple times and I have no idea how the MC ends up going over to B's dorm room at the end of chapter 4 or going home with Kimmy. I've been able to get the scenes with everyone else. Wish there was a written walkthrough for this game.
Yeah apart from Kimmy and Aoife I like all the girls introduced so far and now it's even harder to choose since I really like Dru as well after this update. I mentioned it before but Kimmy is really terrifying she's a redhead that's also crazy I really hope she doesn't end up starting a house fire because she is really worrying me.

I can give you my save if you want to see the B scenes but as far as I can see if you get the B scene in your apartment you should be able to get the scene at the end of chapter four. Have you tried starting a new game? I had a similar problem where I cold only get the Aoife/Lyndie scene but not the solo ones when I played an earlier update.

Reactions: MrFriendly

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Yeah apart from Kimmy and Aoife I like all the girls introduced so far and now it's even harder to choose since I really like Dru as well after this update. I mentioned it before but Kimmy is really terrifying she's a redhead that's also crazy I really hope she doesn't end up starting a house fire because she is really worrying me.

I can give you my save if you want to see the B scenes but as far as I can see if you get the B scene in your apartment you should be able to get the scene at the end of chapter four. Have you tried starting a new game? I had a similar problem where I cold only get the Aoife/Lyndie scene but not the solo ones when I played an earlier update.
I didn't get the B at the apartment scene either. Not sure what decisions lead to her. I'll have to see. Kimmy doesn't show at the apartment right? Cuz if she does I don't have that scene either.

I may wait until next update to go through it all again.

Reactions: Rinbael

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
I didn't get the B at the apartment scene either. Not sure what decisions lead to her. I'll have to see. Kimmy doesn't show at the apartment right? Cuz if she does I don't have that scene either.

I may wait until next update to go through it all again.
I think you have to make a deal with her when she offers to help you with Lyndie and Aoife. I don't know about Kimmy because I have no interest in her and don't have a save for her. Maybe the dev or someone else can tell you how to get her scenes.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The absolute worst part about this update is there are only 3 more left.

The only upside to that is there are still 2 more games left in the trilogy.

The dev giveth, the dev taketh away ..... then the dev giveth again.

4.50 star(s) 124 Votes