VN Ren'Py Completed Something to Write About: The Author [Ch. 7.1] [STWAdev]

4.50 star(s) 124 Votes

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Aofie is best girl for me and Chris is number2 because of the history between them with Bea prob number3, Kimberley is crazy at first i thought she might have been raped in the past thats why she acts the way she does but i dont know anymore and i've never really been interested in Lyndie and just feel a little awkward trying to get with Dru after making her go blind and almost killing her

STWAdev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2020
Cheers all! Glad to see this update has gone off mostly without a hitch. I've been very encouraged by the love that darling damaged Dru has received, especially as a late stage character. Much of this update also set the stage for our final updates and the burning question about a certain young assistant is rapidly approaching answer. I promise my use of the phrase burning is not a subtle hint as to what's coming... More people have come to me with correct theories so I'm really happy that it's becoming a bit more clear, I always try to write my "twists" into the script far in advance so people can catch it if they noticed. I also have a habit of hiding visual indicators in renders, I'm thinking of making a little cheat sheet to all my stupid render clues when all is said and done.

We're in the endgame now folks, with two whole updates left. Next update will be around Christmas, which will funnily enough have a thematic tie in. Our last update will be January, with 7-8 being combined into a singular large update. I want to take a minute to thank you all, seeing people enjoy my little project has really made the time and effort absolutely worth it. Now I promised a few people I absolutely would not work today so besides some big fixing I'll be around for hot bantz throughout the day.

NathanD7

Jun 30, 2018
STWAdev In all my time on this site, having played over 200 lewd games great and not, you are one of very few developers that has very good story telling. Are you a literature major or something, because the way the story is set up is like I'm participating in a short but well produced movie.
Anyways, great game and keep on producing.

Toksicz

Aug 21, 2019
This game is great. love the girls. i didnt want to choose between the 3 at all at chp 4. and the mod makes this game even better. keep it up guys.

Reactions: erkper

MOISTNESS

Jun 13, 2018
3DCG, Fan Service/Tease, Masturbation, Oral sex
Planned: Vanilla, Lesbian, Polyamory, Public sex, Domination, Sharing, Impreg
thats good.jpg
Not Planned: Family Loving (You know what I mean you siscons)
THATS BAD.png
Not Planned: Noncon, NTR,
thats good.jpg

(y)

Great game!

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Damn, this was a great update!

And now....decisions, decisions.

It look as though the paths we'll have available, going forward, are:

Throuple, with Lindy and Aiofe. Though a number of Beatrix points were tied to getting throuple points, so I do wonder about her being part of the planned "polyamory". Quadrouple?
Lindy alone.
Aoife alone.
Beatrix alone.
Christine alone. (Maybe?)
Kimberly alone. (Maybe?)
Dru alone. (Maybe? Or part of the Lindy/Aoife path down the road, maybe?)

I now know I'll be making several playthroughs.

Oh, and that reveal at the end! That's a backstory which needs telling!

Your story-telling skills are excellent, STWAdev

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
B is starting to creep up towards being my fave person in the game.

May as well rank em.

The throuple is my main. As much as I adore B there is something about Aoife and Lyndie. Choosing between them is impossible especially after "that" scene. Fortunately the throuple is a thing so I don't need to choose but I would like to do a solo run for their endings at some point in the future when it's complete. Just being with one without the other feels wrong.

Chris is awesome, there are no 2 ways about it. Great friend and set to be a great girlfriend in that run.

Dru is a fantastic addition. I did worry how a new girl would fit in this late into the story with very few updates left to showcase her but she managed to fit right in on the first attempt. Cute as a button and fun to be around despite her setback. I'm glad she fit in with the girls, she shouldn't have to be alone.

Kim.

Kim is my only outlier.

I really want to like her and I probably will when it all comes out but we'll see then.

B has slowly creeped up from maybe wanting her to join Aoife and Lyndie to absolutely must have her solo ending. Her character arc has been absolutely fantastic. From first thinking she's one of those loveable sluts but knowing something felt off about how she talked about herself to finding out it was all just a front.

Aoife casually revealing she knew all along amused me though.

Last edited:

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
My Character Assessment and thoughts.

Kimmy: To be frank... not sure how I feel about her. Granted I get her backstory and can understand why she is kinda sorta who she is. But at the same time I can't really gage whether I truly like her or not. Pretty? Sure. But in terms of emotional connection and behavior? Time will certainly tell.

Aofie: She is Jill from Being A DiK: Super caring, sweet, fun... pretty awesome rack. I love her demeanor and caring nature for everyone she deems worthy and is more than welcoming to Dru. Curious to see how things go in terms of the story once this game ends and hopefully continues with this batch of gals.

B: I think of her like a Quinn from Being A DiK, only with far less trouble and much more sweeter in terms of demeanor. Seems like a caring girl who likes to be a bit troublesome but in the good kind of way and, despite what Avaron said, don't think it dark or creepy or anything, I simply think that she is okay with giving up her chase and is glad to see people who she love are happy and she doesn't want to ruin that.

Lyndie: To say that I didn't have a instant crush on this quiet girl would have been an understatement. Love everything about her: Quiet but opens up, caring yet friendly competetive with Aofie and others. Does have a little issue with a thing, but it is understandable with where she is coming from with things. Definately the best girl in the series for me.

Chris: Not going to lie: When I first thought of Chris I though that it would have been a guy. To my surprise, and somewhat relief, I am glad it wasn't the case. In terms of overall, Chris is for sure second best in my eyes. Love her for her loyalty and openness, caring and honest. And while one pairing might be set in stone, I do sort hope for cross pairings, ala Chris-Lyndie <3.

Dru: Considering there isn't much to say about her since she is new, I do feel for her and she does seem sweet and genuinely loving given everything. Curious to see more and how things pan out for her.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
despite what Avaron said, don't think it dark or creepy or anything,
Huh?

I didn't say anything about B being dark or creepy, she's one of my top girls.

I said there was something off when she talked about herself being a slut which was proven when it came out she's a virgin.

Curious to see how things go in terms of the story once this game ends and hopefully continues with this batch of gals.
Dev has already talked about that.

New MC with different girls.

P.S. I think I see what you misunderstood.

I said B was creeping towards being my top girl, that doesn't mean she's creepy, it means she moving towards being my main girl slowly.

Last edited:
Reactions: MrFriendly

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018

Your forgetting to mention one thing though Ava, Aoife's sexy aunt is going to be a major character in the third game. I don't know if I'm the only one but that's something that I'm most excited about.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Huh?

I didn't say anything about B being dark or creepy, she's one of my top girls.

I said there was something off when she talked about herself being a slut which was proven when it came out she's a virgin.

First part, may have miss read. Read thought you said that she was being a creep. My bad.

Secondly, doesn't mean that it could happen in the future. Though while I am willing to wait and see what the Dev has planned, kinda feel like that content, while good, is a little lacking. And if there are just three updates planned, I have a feeling that the endings might be somewhat lackluster. This game is really too good to have just three more updates and then it will be quits for this game and on to the next. Just my feeling on it.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
First part, may have miss read. Read thought you said that she was being a creep. My bad.

Secondly, doesn't mean that it could happen in the future. Though while I am willing to wait and see what the Dev has planned, kinda feel like that content, while good, is a little lacking. And if there are just three updates planned, I have a feeling that the endings might be somewhat lackluster. This game is really too good to have just three more updates and then it will be quits for this game and on to the next. Just my feeling on it.
Game is 8 episodes long then moves on to the next in the trilogy which will be a different Mc and different girls then the last game will be another MC and different girls.

He aready has it all planned out.

We're in the endgame now folks, with two whole updates left. Next update will be around Christmas, which will funnily enough have a thematic tie in. Our last update will be January, with 7-8 being combined into a singular large update.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Game is 8 episodes long then moves on to the next in the trilogy which will be a different Mc and different girls then the last game will be another MC and different girls.

He aready has it all planned out.
Even so, there is a bit of lack in content and I stand by my thoughts. The chapters, while good, do feel short a times. Though if the last chapter, which sounds to be large, makes up for everything, then I will gladly say so. Here and now though, it's good, needs some typos and spelling fixes here and there, but is missing a little.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Your forgetting to mention one thing though Ava, Aoife's sexy aunt is going to be a major character in the third game. I don't know if I'm the only one but that's something that I'm most excited about.
Absolutely.

I'd love to learn more about her and her mother so that will be a fun one.

I don't know who the MC of the third game will be but I think Valentine might be next, or he could be last. Pretty sure he's one of them though.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Absolutely.

I'd love to learn more about her and her mother so that will be a fun one.

I don't know who the MC of the third game will be but I think Valentine might be next, or he could be last. Pretty sure he's one of them though.
Yeah from listening to her phone call she seems like a scary woman which I'm going to be honest makes her really interesting to me I hope she's a romance option I like living life on the edge.

I don't know if the MC for one of the games is the other person Valentine mentions in this game Davis I think his name is. Either that or it's someone working for Aoife's family either way I'm really excited to learn more about Aoife's family and possibly bang her Aunt or Mum I'm not fussy.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Avaron1974

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Yeah from listening to her phone call she seems like a scary woman which I'm going to be honest makes her really interesting to me I hope she's a romance option I like living life on the edge.

I don't know if the MC for one of the games is the other person Valentine mentions in this game Davis I think his name is. Either that or it's someone working for Aoife's family either way I'm really excited to learn more about Aoife's family and possibly bang her Aunt or Mum I'm not fussy.
There are cousins too, a pair of them if memory serves.

They will probably be appearing in one of them.

4.50 star(s) 124 Votes