VN Ren'Py Completed Something to Write About: The Author [Ch. 7.1] [STWAdev]

4.50 star(s) 124 Votes

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Damn...that big reveal at the end. never saw it coming. btw hated to choose one between Lyn and B so soon. they've been talking about harem from the beginning of this chapter and at the end we had to choose :ROFLMAO:.

btw is dru gonna have her own ending too?

when are we gonna see MC's ex? not that i am interested in that cheating bitch, but the confrontation will be interesting.

Also loved that finally there's a scene with Lyn. She's my favorite LI in this game.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
I find it strange that they even act cocky/sexual even when you pick everything to push them away (Dru, Chris and Kim in my case). Only for Chris it makes sense because of their past. I really hope for a Quadruple with the friends - but I dont think that will work, especially because we have to pick Lyndie (+ Aoife) or B.

MattC94PL

Dec 11, 2018
Okay, my feelings about this update can only be: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
...For many reasons.
1) Best Girl and No. 1 Wife Material Lyndia continues to be amazing and best and I'm very much fanboying about her.
2) So, now it makes sense why B. was against 'her and Aoife' idea, if they're actual half-sisters. I'm gonna assume Aoife doesn't know
3) Dru is awesome, though not a pursuit for me.
This may be one of the very few instances I don't want a harem ending. Lyndie forever and ever.

Reactions: thorin0815

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I thought the developer said that the ex was considered but abandoned as being one too many complications.
As I understand it there was a poll which asked the audience to choose between "The Rival", "The Ex", or "The Savior". People chose "The Savior" aka Dru (I admit the savior is totally my nickname for her, so blame me for the terribleness of it).

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
As I understand it there was a poll which asked the audience to choose between "The Rival", "The Ex", or "The Savior". People chose "The Savior" aka Dru (I admit the savior is totally my nickname for her, so blame me for the terribleness of it).
it is logical to bring ex in the game since she was introduced(kind of) already at the end of previous chapter. she should be brought for at least one chapter where we can tell her off and maybe hate fuck her:ROFLMAO:.

ANUBIS969

Dec 9, 2017
I just...played that game and its...WOW
i played a lot of such games but never before a story really touched me likes this one. i am speechless in a good way. It reminds me somehow on a true story of myself. This Game is a real diamond and i love just anything about it. Ofc there could be a little be more real sex but that's just my horny me haha. Anyways, thank you for creating such a wonderful Game and making my Day!!!!

Reactions: thorin0815

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Aoife, Chris or B for me, i dont care for the throuple i dont share and im just not into Lyndie, Kimmys to crazy and just feel bad for Dru feel more like a protective older brother, i was turned off B at first when she just left the party with KImmy but then i played her path and it changed my mind on her

juicedmark

May 13, 2017
Honestly this whole game is amazing but WOW, this update was great. I'm surprised how invested I am in all the characters and the serious discussions they have about their issues come across very well done. Just went back and found what I think was the setup for that Bea reveal, and damn it really was just said openly.

That ending is leaving me with a few questions, especially in regards to how much of Bea's explanation on why Camilla May doesn't like her is true, or if it was just a easily believable cover? I would imagine with how observant we've seen Camilla (and Aoife) is, she knows those stories aren't true. I'm guessing it's a mix of, "since no one is supposed to know you're my daughter, I'll have to disguise my attempts to parent you in my berating you" and wanting to protect Aoife's image, knowing that even if those stories aren't true, they don't need to be for Bea's reputation to be used as a weapon against Aoife.

Rindarion

Apr 26, 2019
Don't know if it's because of the mod or what but my saves are fucked, thus forcing me to start from the beginning, which really brings my piss to a boil :mad: (And before anyone ask, yes i tried to load a save which already had the last version patch)

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
Don't know if it's because of the mod or what but my saves are fucked, thus forcing me to start from the beginning, which really brings my piss to a boil :mad: (And before anyone ask, yes i tried to load a save which already had the last version patch)
Hmm, I had no problems with my old save, even though I used a different mod with the last version.

STWAdev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2020
Hey all real quick, I've bumped the update to version 5.1, until they update it here you can get it from my Patreon post which is open to the public. Had to make some fixes on the back end so I highly encourage you play from the B/L choice to ensure save compatibility in the next update. Still some spelling/grammar fixes on the way, but those were a little less important so I'll be doing those later. Cheers.

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
Dunno what went right in your case but i got greated with that lovely fucking error screen.
I always delete the cache and the .rpyc files with every game if the .rpy files are also available. In the past I had problems with it on occasion, so now I always do it out of habit. Maybe that could help with your problem too.

4.50 star(s) 124 Votes