VN Ren'Py Completed Something to Write About: The Author [Ch. 7.1] [STWAdev]

4.50 star(s) 124 Votes

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
As I understood it, Marie was one of three potential late additions to the cast. The others being Dru and Lyndie's sister (Heather?) STWAdev had a poll on Patreon and ultimately selected Dru as the new character to join the story. So yes, he had set the stage to possibly introduce Marie but ultimately did not.
so it makes perfect sense, and all in all I prefer the development of Dru, who is a central character in the MC story anyway.

Reactions: erkper

SomeGuyWithNoImagination

❤️ Keep comfy. ❤️
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
I've gotta say, I honestly didn't expect much on first impressions after seeing Avaron recommend this game on some thread, but this has definitely been one of my favorites.

I put in my review that "This game's strength is in its emotions as it shines brightly in it's own darkness," and the emotions and darkness truly speak to me.

I relate to many of the characters in one way or another and during one of the darker patches in the game, I actually had to stop and message a friend a few paragraphs where I pour my heart and soul into explaining a bit about my past, how it affects me, why I act the ways I do and most importantly, to remind them how much I appreciate and care for them.

Sanriela

Dec 29, 2019
I just wanted to say this was... something truly special. Its reminds me of Acting Lessons, its that good. i am sure with time this game shall become a classic. Just two things i didn't like. You can see some things are cut from the story and i thinк one more episode will make it feel more completed. The second one is that the game don't remember some of the choices you make and you must pick them again. Come on, we are in 2021 now. But this are minor things. This characters... they all great and so alive. Like in the end of the Lord of the rings... the last goodbye with them is so painful.

kschn68

Jul 18, 2019
Have now also played the final chapter, and like most here I am just thrilled. I'll be sure to do the whole game again later after some time. Haven't played all the endings yet, but the one with Kim is just beautiful and my favorite so far. Thanks for this amazing game, it's definitely one of the best finished games I've played so far. A recommendation from me: the music mod, simply a great addition to the game.

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
I don't see the harem tag....why do I not see it?
*panicked thoughts* this is why I'm supposed to check the tags..it felt like a harem vn, hell it even coins itself so if mockingly so.

FUCK!! this is why I only play harem games, too many girls to like and now I'm gonna have to choose....but that's impossible!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

erkper

May 16, 2018
I don't see the harem tag....why do I not see it?
*panicked thoughts* this is why I'm supposed to check the tags..it felt like a harem vn, hell it even coins itself so if mockingly so.

FUCK!! this is why I only play harem games, too many girls to like and now I'm gonna have to choose....but that's impossible!

Haha, your signature games say a lot about you only choosing harem games. :p Kidding!

Reactions: SumTingWong0420

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
Hi there, I can't find any link for Unbroken on the site. Will it drop with the first release?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
You usually don't have a problem expressing your opinion ;)
I've seen his posts in the past, I don't know how to say it without mods diving on me for being a bitch so let's go story time....

Once upon a time there were a family of 80 watt really bright lightbulbs. The youngest of the bright lightbulbs had a friend who was a 40 watt bulb and not quite as bright as the 80 watts .... that dim bulbs name was.......*insert here but won't myself cos mods*

I've told him what he thinks happens doesn't happen if he can't be arsed to play the game and get the story that's on him.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I've seen his posts in the past, I don't know how to say it without mods diving on me for being a bitch so let's go story time....

Once upon a time there were a family of 80 watt really bright lightbulbs. The youngest of the bright lightbulbs had a friend who was a 40 watt bulb and not quite as bright as the 80 watts .... that dim bulbs name was.......*insert here but won't myself cos mods*

I've told him what he thinks happens doesn't happen if he can't be arsed to play the game and get the story that's on him.
Damn Ava, you always deliver and never disappoint :)

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018

If I had known that was a repeat offender, I probably wouldn't have responded myself. :)

erkper

May 16, 2018
There is no unavoidable lesbian off screen.

It is explained what happened later on but won't waste my time explaining.
Now, I'll preface by saying his point was extremely lame, given how exactly right Walter Victor is, but yes there is. B and Kim definitely actually do get it on (off screen) after clubbing the first time MC meets Lyndie and B.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Now, I'll preface by saying his point was extremely lame, given how exactly right Walter Victor is, but yes there is. B and Kim definitely actually do get it on (off screen) after clubbing the first time MC meets Lyndie and B.
No, they don’t. As I recall has been said before on this thread: If you play their routes it is revealed that B and Kim didn’t do a thing besides hang out and send the MC a naughty pic or two. But you don’t learn this unless you pursue B.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
No there isn't.

You i'll explain to, I don't mind you.

B is having a breakdown so Kim takes her home but uses the excuse of hooking up so as not to worry her friends. The nudes were sent for the MC not because they were fucking.

Do not click on this next spoiler unless you want a big reveal of B's and Kims spoiling.

B is actually a virgin and has never slept with anyone, her slut persona is a front. Kim has a mental health disorder which is the big plot point later in the game.

4.50 star(s) 124 Votes