Shinobikun

Oct 5, 2017
I'm quite curious how this game was built, how is it you need to test all these scenes for weeks when its literally just another bunch of cell scenes that have existed with other characters since kingdom come, at this point they should just stop and move to the rework and we'd still get content in the same timeframe
It's what happens when your work hours are 2 hours per day.

Cause yeah, please explain to me how any game like this takes WEEKS to bug test? When the new content literally has no effect on existing content and is really just a re-iteration of previous content but with different pictures/text? Like, you gotta actually TRY to build in bugs for something that is so VN-like.

So yea, only explanation that makes sense to me is that the developer is on vacation for 6 days of the week.

And half of the work day is spent making teaser posts + engagement on discord kek

gnd53

Jul 6, 2017
Galatea is small though, that makes her look more stacked.

The only real answer is that Giganta has the biggest knockers.

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Hmm... there used to be an image will all current heroines posed one next to the other. Anyone got that image?
I've got a breast size guide I use.
SUBig.PNG
Wonder Woman has the largest breasts proportion wise and in general (In SU). Giganta could be bigger if she decided to grow bigger though.

I would say Galatea.
Galatea is a couple of sizes smaller than WW and SW.

lolgotem

Jun 8, 2020
Cause yeah, please explain to me how any game like this takes WEEKS to bug test? When the new content literally has no effect on existing content and is really just a re-iteration of previous content but with different pictures/text? Like, you gotta actually TRY to build in bugs for something that is so VN-like.
This is what's been confusing me as well. The game in and of itself is just a medley of repeat content. Every girl in a cell is functionally the same with asset swaps and changes to their dialogue strings.

Apparently he's been having issues with the vault, but looking at it, even there the girls are all functionally the same w/ an equal number of slots for potential scenes.

He'd probably be better off just admitting that he hasn't been working on it very much, its hard to imagine he's having tremendous issues with bugs when from my outside perspective every new girl just inherits the same base class.

Unless his code is absolutely horrific these delays dont seem to make much sense. I wish I was artistic.

Reactions: Jarul

getthegoodies

Feb 18, 2018
Looking at Patron he gets about Canadian $209,624 (Which is the 2nd highest 46.62% tax bracket) with other stuff he's doing he may be at the highest at 50.40%. Patreon/Fees is about 8% on top of that. So it can be easily seen that he takes less than half of what you see on the Patreon page. So 100K Canadian annually across two people. That being said I think he's changed to a corporate tax this year which should be lower.

Yeah I think he's gotten better at assembling so new cells have less bugs.
I may be way off here but are incorrect? If he's pulling in $209,624 as income from Patreon (completely ignoring any deductions or exemptions) wouldn't that amount to ~$48,268.55 in tax owed. Pull another $16,769.92 off for the 8% Patreon fees and that's $65,038.47 not going to his pocket. Winds up being ~$144,585.53 take-home, if I'm not missing other taxes or fees from elsewhere. Turns that $15,974 a month into something closer to $12,048 a month. That said, I can see there not being much, if any, breathing room for a full time dev. Maybe a few contract engagements, but nothing full time. This would all be made more complicated trying to negotiate it through a business since the product is essentially IP theft.

Random ramble but I'm curious if there are other taxes and fees that make up the difference between what I spotted and the claimed half taxed/fee'd.

Silito13

Aug 9, 2016
This is what's been confusing me as well. The game in and of itself is just a medley of repeat content. Every girl in a cell is functionally the same with asset swaps and changes to their dialogue strings.

Apparently he's been having issues with the vault, but looking at it, even there the girls are all functionally the same w/ an equal number of slots for potential scenes.

He'd probably be better off just admitting that he hasn't been working on it very much, its hard to imagine he's having tremendous issues with bugs when from my outside perspective every new girl just inherits the same base class.

Unless his code is absolutely horrific these delays dont seem to make much sense. I wish I was artistic.
I think the code is horrific. He did standardize the cells code structure, but well after he started putting girls in cells. I am guessing it didn't get maintained. Honestly I would say he might want to cut his losses in the unity engine and go into something easier to code like Renpy if he is as bad as coding as it appears.

petur

Jul 29, 2017
I've got a breast size guide I use.
View attachment 1089057
Wonder Woman has the largest breasts proportion wise and in general (In SU). Giganta could be bigger if she decided to grow bigger though.

Galatea is a couple of sizes smaller than WW and SW.
I'll be damned. Wonder Woman is even bigger than normal size Giganta! She really does put the Wonder in Woman (y):ROFLMAO: Galatea looks pretty big in some of her scenes but since she is shorter(she is shorter, right?) she probably isn't as big as Super Woman and Wonder Woman.

lolgotem

Jun 8, 2020
I think the code is horrific. He did standardize the cells code structure, but well after he started putting girls in cells. I am guessing it didn't get maintained. Honestly I would say he might want to cut his losses in the unity engine and go into something easier to code like Renpy if he is as bad as coding as it appears.
Man needs to learn the is-a/has-a test pronto. Blows my mind that he didnt't build from the onset for standardization with absolutely everything in this game being both very basic and the same.

Even if the game is just a bunch of spaghetti code... The girls are mostly copy paste? It's confusing. He definitely needs a competitor.

Reactions: Jarul and Cyberious
Jul 2, 2017
Ok guys, im not programmer , but I know my fair share of coding. For the last week I tried to examine the code of the game
( latest version at this point).

First, take my statement with a some skepticism, because I dont know in what quantity bugs and errors occurs when you add content to the game.
Second, I only focused on the cell and leash code (which are basicly similar in coding)
If you would assume all the assets and writing is done, coding a cell from start to finish (just before leash) should take up mostly up to 6/7 hours if you dont run in any issues. You can do it quicker or slower, depending on how familiar you are with the code and if you have a preset pattern and only switch the variables.

For the leash scene I would guess 2-4 hours (maybe?) the code there was somewhat strange and I dindt really get most of the lines because they seem to be coded more difficult than they should be.

I tried to look into the vault too, but that thing is just spagetti code and I would suggest them to code this part completly from scratch again (its really programmed terrible).
I would guess without issues it would take 2-3 hours to get for example a new event in there, but it can take up to 12 or more hours ...

If they want a quicker update shedule they have to change the code ( make a wipe of all unnececary lines and test the whole game) or programm the game anew. There are so many parts of code which have no use in the game and just increase the size and error probability.
I dont want to say they are working slow under the given circumstances but 2 month should be more than enough time to code double the amount even with countless eroors accuring ( MAYBE I dont know how long they take to make assets and dialogue ).

4.10 star(s) 158 Votes