Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
I doubt Smokeshank is getting 50%. What is he even bringing to the table???
He maintains an echo chamber for SR7 so that the only thing that makes it to SR7's delicate ears and eyes are words of praise telling him to take longer between updates to ensure that they're good. I can't wait for 2022 when updates are quarterly and then 2023 where they come a gracious, generous tally of twice a year.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
then never again lol by the way those pic's i showed you be long to flowerxl

Last edited:

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
He maintains an echo chamber for SR7 so that the only thing that makes it to SR7's delicate ears and eyes are words of praise telling him to take longer between updates to ensure that they're good. I can't wait for 2022 when updates are quarterly and then 2023 where they come a gracious, generous tally of twice a year.
you jest, but i wouldnt doubt things could get that bad... just look at summertime saga...

zenzaxaznez

Jun 6, 2018
Despite them aiming for a release on February 28th, a look at their Patreon history would have made it clear that the update wouldn't be out in the first half of this month, and that we should alter our expectations accordingly.

2020 releases:
  • 2.2.6 - 10 days late
  • 2.2.7 - 16 days late
  • 2.2.8 - 15 days late
  • 2.2.9 - 15 days late
  • 2.3 - 30 days late
They spent 20 days (!) dropping teasers, taking up half of this month. Someone said that the update could drop on April 1st, that aint no April Fools' joke but an actual credible guess.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
you jest, but i wouldnt doubt things could get that bad... just look at summertime saga...
What, you mean the game that puts out quality updates that usually came like clockwork every four or so months and always have plenty of worthwhile content? Don't compare Something Unlimited to Summertime Saga. One update for Summertime Saga requires more work, delivers more worthwhile content, and more varied content than a year of Something Unlimited. A bad Summertime Saga update dumps all over the best Something Unlimited update.

rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
What, you mean the game that puts out quality updates that usually came like clockwork every four or so months and always have plenty of worthwhile content? Don't compare Something Unlimited to Summertime Saga. One update for Summertime Saga requires more work, delivers more worthwhile content, and more varied content than a year of Something Unlimited. A bad Summertime Saga update dumps all over the best Something Unlimited update.
Laughable.

Summertime Saga produces an update every 4 months on average. Handful of animated scenes for content and barely progresses the story. Makes $76k every month...

Something Unlimited produces an update every 2-3 months on average. At least one girl's full cell content, partial cell content with others and some random event that constitutes story progress of this game. Makes $16k every month.

Now, while I don't believe Something Unlimited needs as much money as it gets for the content and update schedule, Summertime Saga is on a completely different level. Just a massive waste of money by everyone involved. The least that DarkCookie could do with that disgusting sum of money is fund, like, 3 or 4 other games and employee a lot more people. The patreon's should have realized this long ago and moved money to other projects, but the dribble of updates keeps fans interested just enough. So many other devs work with much less, accomplish a lot more.

Merrill

Dec 20, 2018
This is sarcasm right? The pacing and volume of Summertime Saga's updates has deteriorated so badly over the years that you must be joking. Or maybe you're posting from 2016 or 2017 when DarkCookie still gave a shit.

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
This is sarcasm right? The pacing and volume of Summertime Saga's updates has deteriorated so badly over the years that you must be joking. Or maybe you're posting from 2016 or 2017 when DarkCookie still gave a shit.
I was literally gonna say the same thing. He's gotten lazier, and he's making more than he did back then. It takes 2 or 3 updates to have a reasonable amount of new playable content, but I'd hardly say he doesn't give a shit, as he still releases quality updates... they're just... pathetically small.

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
Hmmm. I wonder which heroine likes Luthor the most? Which one likes him the least? Which one would help Luthor move a couch?
Well if we are focusing on the good heroines
I would guess
Vixen likes him the most
A toss between Lois or Supergirl for the least
Than finally ms Martian as a she will do anything for an Oreo

acwrig2

Mar 9, 2019
I would guess
Vixen likes him the most
I'd say Artemis and Hawkgirl and Lois are all less compliant and like him the least. Supergirl goes along with it more than they do. Though Hawkgirl could simply be do to him being lazy and not finishing her content by giving her a dialogue/personality swap like the others got. And it's a toss up for liking him most between Vixen or Tera. I think Tera definitely would be going along with it even without a device. Vixen is going along with more because she enjoys sex and accepts she's in a losing situation. Starfire is also a contender for being willing to please/like him. This is do to her being a gullible air head that believes it's her duty to serve her slave master.

Last edited:

petur

Jul 29, 2017
I would guess
Vixen likes him the most
I think that Galatea might be the one that likes him the most but it is either Galatea or Vixen. Also isn't Mercy tsundere for Lex?

acwrig2

Mar 9, 2019
I know there's mixed opinions on leash scenes, but the fire sisters really are deserving of having a double leash option. The only other pair that would be as good would be Mercy and Harley or Chesh/Artemis to make them get along, but I feel that's less likely.
Should be an option for Star/Black to hold each other's leashes depending on if you put Star in her slaver outfit that lets her outrank Blackfire.

• Love
Reactions: Dr. Fernet
4.10 star(s) 158 Votes