ElenaKitty

Dec 7, 2018
Hi, boys) Does someone know, will Sunsetriders7 continue drawing X-Men Evolution arts? I really miss it and want to see his new arts from this show)

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Just noticed the content for Darcy Mason - anyone know how to start that in-game?
robotics lab to start, then go there several days til its complete, then go to the hideout and find her, spend the next few days in robotics fixing her, and she moves to a cell

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Well fuck, I just realized this game is kinda meaningless for me...
You can never get any of the girls pregnant, they forget about the sex in the morning, and you never take anyone's first time so there are no consequences.... They are all just the same actions with a simple face/palette swapped bodies.
Well fuck...

GuyMan66

Jan 21, 2020
Well fuck, I just realized this game is kinda meaningless for me...
You can never get any of the girls pregnant, they forget about the sex in the morning, and you never take anyone's first time so there are no consequences.... They are all just the same actions with a simple face/palette swapped bodies.
Well fuck...
So what's you point exactly? the art's great no matter which character's story scene you're reading and fapping to. No matter where you go on the internet you'll be hard press to find anything that looks as close the original animations period. So Stfu about the art and let you imagination run wild on who ever you fav toon is. I bet you've come back to this game many many times just to fap to whoever because of how great and close to animation they look. I know I have ty GunSmoke.

soldano

Jan 29, 2018
I haven't played in a long time. Now I want to play on my new PC, but I can't find the folder with the saves.
I think I remember that this game was recorded in the registry. That's how it is?
If so, it is a horrible design.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I haven't played in a long time. Now I want to play on my new PC, but I can't find the folder with the saves.
I think I remember that this game was recorded in the registry. That's how it is?
If so, it is a horrible design.
Yes and yes :D
I hate that as well.

4.00 star(s) 157 Votes