bigjay720

Jul 13, 2020
I have two scenes left for Superwoman, the two after titjob to be exact. So is this just a bug and I'm not progressing correctly or is there something special to trigger these two?
The titjob is as far as Superwoman goes for the current version. Presumably, the final two scenes are sex and anal. We'll just have to wait.

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
no matter what i did i couldnt unlock the next scenes, so i came here to look, and it seems that even after the delay WW and SW content are still incomplete... is that it? or did i get a wrong version somehow?

HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
no matter what i did i couldnt unlock the next scenes, so i came here to look, and it seems that even after the delay WW and SW content are still incomplete... is that it? or did i get a wrong version somehow?
It's the right version but SR7 has blatantly hostaged the remainder of the SW and WW cell content.

sserobinsse

Sep 6, 2017
here is a reg copy(in the zip) of my Something Unlimited save (not as in mine from the start but the one i have on my computer) just click on it and it should replace any something saves you have i use save 1 the other saves is not that used by me

i think it have everything unlocked ales the wonder woman stuff (both wonder woman and superwoman)

edit: update i have unlocked more scenes sense i last uploaded so if anyone already have downloaded then downloaded is one again and you will get a save that is as far i can see fully unlocked

and again i do not take full credit or any credit at all for is Save because the save is not original my own i got it from one here a few patches(numbers of patches i can not say at the moment of writing) of the game ago and has been unlocking new ones when they arrive

Last edited:

Loradeon

Oct 28, 2018
So I have wonder woman and superwoman locked at blowjobs only. I completed audrey. Im pretty sure the supergirl content is just the private room bordello stuff and I'm pretty sure the harley stuff is just the double-dildo/leash scenes.

so can someone whos figured out how to progress WW help me?

Socialsceptic

Jan 17, 2020
Bug Report : Cerci Yaught scenes. Gangbang blowjob scene on the bow will replay after last sex scene which causes a loop and the last 2 yaught scenes wont unlock in the gallary. I think this is why Cerci isnt unlocking for me. (If this is not the case could someone please tell me how to unlock her.)

When taking Harley to the yaught party Poison Ivy will have a 3rd speach option on the dance floor but the busts wont appear onscreen and it will repaet the dialog for the 2nd speach option on the bow then throw up the bow charicter menu.

On the anal dildo scene with both Harley's if you take nude plain Harley she will appear with her hat and make up on.

Nude Audrey will appear with maid outfit on during anal scene.

I don't know if Gunsmoke moniters this forum, if not could a patron please pass this bug report on.

NoWeeby

Sep 12, 2020
So I have wonder woman and superwoman locked at blowjobs only. I completed audrey. Im pretty sure the supergirl content is just the private room bordello stuff and I'm pretty sure the harley stuff is just the double-dildo/leash scenes.

Unfortunately there's nothing past blowjob for WW. Same goes for Superwoman.

MrRuri

Aug 13, 2021

How do you get the Harley double dildo scenes ?

4.00 star(s) 157 Votes