Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
Why not play everything now and just do the unlocked event when it updates ? You won't get to it any time soon anyway on release day, you need like 3-4 routes done and those routes are "late" girls that take weeks of in-game time to get to
Game breaks sometimes when you have a old save and get a new update. I got softlocked in content once. Waiting is somehow a good moved (cheating best option) Amazing code

Jdhale1

Jan 12, 2021
Game breaks sometimes when you have a old save and get a new update. I got softlocked in content once. Waiting is somehow a good moved (cheating best option) Amazing code
I have never needed to restart my game when I update and im pretty sure I’ve been with this thread since 2019-20…. Hopefully I didn’t just jinx myself.. Haha Jinx

jguy

Feb 22, 2018
I am having trouble with Wonder womans slut costume triggering. I've gone through every act/position multiple times. Any advice?

Dec 24, 2020
1666977632436.png

The conquest against the mighty land of The Amazons begins. Lex is ready to partake not only in the culture but women as well.
What started off as putting a bigger stranglehold upon the Justice League... Has now evolved into bigger sights.
The new Event is soon approaching and we at GG are looking forward to sharing it all with you. Conquest... Is better shared this way.

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
View attachment 2130240

The conquest against the mighty land of The Amazons begins. Lex is ready to partake not only in the culture but women as well.
What started off as putting a bigger stranglehold upon the Justice League... Has now evolved into bigger sights.
The new Event is soon approaching and we at GG are looking forward to sharing it all with you. Conquest... Is better shared this way.
Might wanna edit out the 2nd paste of the text

zalupenza

Aug 3, 2020
View attachment 2130240

They have been teasing it for 2 months already, such a shitshow

Reactions: EatBootyIDo

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
View attachment 2130240

So how is this going to work

Are we going to have a Cutscene where we lead all the villians to attack and occupy the island?

Will we take a specific henchwoman leading the WW characters on leashes to show their champions have been defeated?

Will Tala and Circe help us with a spell to take the fight out of the Amazon's?

More likely lex will just appear and say he's taken over and the queen will submit

I just hope they do something interesting

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
So how is this going to work

Are we going to have a Cutscene where we lead all the villians to attack and occupy the island?

Will we take a specific henchwoman leading the WW characters on leashes to show their champions have been defeated?

Will Tala and Circe help us with a spell to take the fight out of the Amazon's?

More likely lex will just appear and say he's taken over and the queen will submit

I just hope they do something interesting
That's all assuming we actually get anything before the end of the year

evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
View attachment 2130240

I bet this update will break No Nut November for me :love:

DMTryrans27

Mar 23, 2019
Hi, my 100% save is busted for some reason and i don't have that burning desire to start over, does anyone have 100% save for 2.3.8? I'd really appreciate it if you'd share.

Last edited:

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well the bug fixes will take a long time lol. but hey i like the hot foxy lady's even the evil one's but that is all i got lol

4.10 star(s) 158 Votes