ChefGoldblum

Mar 1, 2018
I'm posting the changelog from the last update as reference to this upcoming one. Sunset claims that this was all added in the 2 scene update of Mercy despite the unity extractor only having Myrina and Grail. So we can ascertain that if this update doesn't let you bone most(should be all) of the leaked cast for the event then more scammery took place. He did mention a while back the plan is to get it out at the end of this month and do a general bugfix for November to close out the year. So if the event isn't finished on this release don't expect it to be until the end of February.

- Themyscira Event

Island Map

29 Backgrounds

- Alexa Content
- Normal Costume
- Naked Costume

- Artemis Content
- Normal Costume
- Naked Costume

- Amazons Content
- Misczon 1 Costume
- Misczon 2 Costume
- Misczon 3 Costume

- Grail Content
- Normal Costume
- Naked Costume
- Legion Intro Scene

- Guards Content
- Normal Costume (White)
- Naked Costume (White)
- Normal Costume (Black)
- Naked Costume (Black)

- Hippolyta Content
- Normal Costume
- Naked Costume

- Myrina Content
- Normal Costume
- Naked Costume

- Nubia Content
- Normal Costume
- Naked Costume

- Oracle Content
- Normal Costume
- Naked Costume

- Persephone Content
- Normal Costume
- Naked Costume

- Phillipus Content
- Normal Costume
- Naked Costume

- Priestesses Content
- Priestess 1 Normal Costume
- Priestess 1 Naked Costume
- Priestess 2 Normal Costume
- Priestess 2 Naked Costume
- Priestess 3 Normal Costume
- Priestess 3 Naked Costume

nghiatran98

Aug 25, 2022
>.> You play a parody game from a well known brand and you want to change names ? And people wonder what's wrong with the world
I just want to change Lex's name. Like in the game Girls in the Big City, you can change Doom's name, but you can't change Diana or Harley's names.

• Angry
Reactions: Double-A

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I'm posting the changelog from the last update as reference to this upcoming one. Sunset claims that this was all added in the 2 scene update of Mercy despite the unity extractor only having Myrina and Grail. So we can ascertain that if this update doesn't let you bone most(should be all) of the leaked cast for the event then more scammery took place. He did mention a while back the plan is to get it out at the end of this month and do a general bugfix for November to close out the year. So if the event isn't finished on this release don't expect it to be until the end of February.

- Themyscira Event

Island Map

29 Backgrounds

- Alexa Content
- Normal Costume
- Naked Costume

- Artemis Content
- Normal Costume
- Naked Costume

- Amazons Content
- Misczon 1 Costume
- Misczon 2 Costume
- Misczon 3 Costume

- Grail Content
- Normal Costume
- Naked Costume
- Legion Intro Scene

- Guards Content
- Normal Costume (White)
- Naked Costume (White)
- Normal Costume (Black)
- Naked Costume (Black)

- Hippolyta Content
- Normal Costume
- Naked Costume

- Myrina Content
- Normal Costume
- Naked Costume

- Nubia Content
- Normal Costume
- Naked Costume

- Oracle Content
- Normal Costume
- Naked Costume

- Persephone Content
- Normal Costume
- Naked Costume

- Phillipus Content
- Normal Costume
- Naked Costume

- Priestesses Content
There must be way more than just simply naked amazons.

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018

- Themyscira Event

Island Map

29 Backgrounds

- Alexa Content
- Normal Costume
- Naked Costume

- Artemis Content
- Normal Costume
- Naked Costume

- Amazons Content
- Misczon 1 Costume
- Misczon 2 Costume
- Misczon 3 Costume

- Grail Content
- Normal Costume
- Naked Costume
- Legion Intro Scene

- Guards Content
- Normal Costume (White)
- Naked Costume (White)
- Normal Costume (Black)
- Naked Costume (Black)

- Hippolyta Content
- Normal Costume
- Naked Costume

- Myrina Content
- Normal Costume
- Naked Costume

- Nubia Content
- Normal Costume
- Naked Costume

- Oracle Content
- Normal Costume
- Naked Costume

- Persephone Content
- Normal Costume
- Naked Costume

- Phillipus Content
- Normal Costume
- Naked Costume

- Priestesses Content
This just that there will be talk scenes with 13 characters? That being said I would expect probably more than that. Hard to say how many scenes each character would have for the next release. There could probably be leash type scenes? with the wonder girls too I am guessing.

Exed010

May 29, 2022

- Themyscira Event

Island Map

29 Backgrounds

- Alexa Content
- Normal Costume
- Naked Costume

- Artemis Content
- Normal Costume
- Naked Costume

- Amazons Content
- Misczon 1 Costume
- Misczon 2 Costume
- Misczon 3 Costume

- Grail Content
- Normal Costume
- Naked Costume
- Legion Intro Scene

- Guards Content
- Normal Costume (White)
- Naked Costume (White)
- Normal Costume (Black)
- Naked Costume (Black)

- Hippolyta Content
- Normal Costume
- Naked Costume

- Myrina Content
- Normal Costume
- Naked Costume

- Nubia Content
- Normal Costume
- Naked Costume

- Oracle Content
- Normal Costume
- Naked Costume

- Persephone Content
- Normal Costume
- Naked Costume

- Phillipus Content
- Normal Costume
- Naked Costume

- Priestesses Content
I feel a little bit disappointed
No any new leash scene about it?

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
This just that there will be talk scenes with 13 characters? That being said I would expect probably more than that. Hard to say how many scenes each character would have for the next release. There could probably be leash type scenes? with the wonder girls too I am guessing.
Imagine something like this.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I can forget about all delays and other stuff if he brings soon.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Shark_inA-chiar

Sep 22, 2020
How do you actually start the amazons event?
there isnt one yet next up date also your new here any thing you ask has like 99% chance that it was asked before you should use the search thing on the uper left of the page or just scroll back a few pages

Macfinn99

Jun 20, 2017
So, . . . Are we only going to get the updates, (Themiscyra), that were promised but cancelled on the last release or will there be new stuff that was originally scheduled for this update?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
there isnt one yet next up date also your new here any thing you ask has like 99% chance that it was asked before you should use the search thing on the uper left of the page or just scroll back a few pages
His account is 4.5 years old ......
So, . . . Are we only going to get the updates, (Themiscyra), that were promised but cancelled on the last release or will there be new stuff that was originally scheduled for this update?
We might not even get what was in the changelog from last update

Reactions: Owlman8497

Drakenite

Aug 16, 2021
I've only recently became a fan of this game so a lot of you have been on this boat longer than I have. But the fact that many of the veterans here are so pessimistic speaks volumes about the dev. Kinda blows my mind he continues with this behavior even though I understand steady cash influx has a large part to play in his overall negligence.

Btw since last time I updated a lot to my playlist so there's a lot of good beats that I added. Feel free to use and play in background as you smash :)

Reactions: whateverbruh3575

Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
I've only recently became a fan of this game so a lot of you have been on this boat longer than I have. But the fact that many of the veterans here are so pessimistic speaks volumes about the dev. Kinda blows my mind he continues with this behavior even though I understand steady cash influx has a large part to play in his overall negligence.

Btw since last time I updated a lot to my playlist so there's a lot of good beats that I added. Feel free to use and play in background as you smash :)

To be fair I don't think I have ever seen a H-Game where the community doesn't talk shit about the devs. :HideThePain: Its what balances the bootlickers. Perfectly balance

4.10 star(s) 158 Votes