akkeji

Jan 22, 2018

We've run into some persistent errors that have prevented compiling, but we are working to fix everything right now. We'll post the build as soon as it is resolved and we've tested out that's the game is working. It has been a long time since these kinds of issues have happened. Thanks for the patience everyone

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018

We've run into some persistent errors that have prevented compiling, but we are working to fix everything right now. We'll post the build as soon as it is resolved and we've tested out that's the game is working. It has been a long time since these kinds of issues have happened. Thanks for the patience everyone

Jesus and they call my avatar a villain
I just read the comments to this on patreon. It's filled with yes men and everyone is praising this bull s$#@

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018

Try 2 posts above and 10 mins earlier

yuvce

Dec 8, 2020

Jesus and they call my avatar a villain
I just read the comments to this on patreon. It's filled with yes men and everyone is praising this bull s$#@
End of the year delay for Wonder Woman related build? Where have we seen this before? :unsure: untitled.png

ghostfreak445

Jul 5, 2019

It has been a long time since these kinds of issues have happened.
Lmfao, "long time" my ass. What a suprise, yet another update that fails to both be released on time and deliver the promised content at the same time.

onyxmelter

Jan 14, 2020
Chaotic good scenario: Our code is spaghetti, please understand. (2 weeks delay)

Neutral evil scenario: SR7 plays too much Overwatch to make the deadline. (31.12. release of 65% of intended content half of which might be bugged)
you know what add the overwatch characters in the game.

Ravs

Sep 2, 2018

How? It was supposedly all done last release. 'Member? So there's been effectively 2 months to figure the coding problem out. You clowns are clearly past the point of parody. Hope you guys can avoid the next tornado, server crash, compiling issue, shark attack, power issue or lame excuse next time.

4.10 star(s) 158 Votes