raey578

Jun 2, 2017
How? It was supposedly all done last release. 'Member? So there's been effectively 2 months to figure the coding problem out. You clowns are clearly past the point of parody. Hope you guys can avoid the next tornado, server crash, compiling issue, shark attack, power issue or lame excuse next time.
This games problems and how thoroughly this thread points out every error is genuinely such a source of joy for me lolol

Reactions: HockeyBear and Ravs

guleed yusuf

Mar 24, 2018
bruh ive been a part if too many patreon groups to know what this feels like.

im guessing the dick riders are on mass pampering the creator and keeping him fluffed as he takes more of their money.

Reactions: Owlman8497

ChefGoldblum

Mar 1, 2018
That's what I posted the previous changelog for. Assuming sun wasn't telling lies on the internet it should be substantial beyond showing all the Amazons and whatever contrived plot reason they all get naked for Lex. I imagine it won't be a long delay but a lmao I knew it is still a lmao

Fomorian

Feb 12, 2017
I'm guessing next week release. But of course, they can't "fix" the problems, so they will only release parts of the update not afflicted, so that they can "fix" the problems. They will then release the other half at the end of the year. Much like the WW update(s).

Reactions: Wodyetia
Oct 10, 2017
I have a question about the story. Are all girls in the game non-virgins? Or is there just no mention about that type of content in-game? I was keeping the girls I thought would be virgins away from the bordello but if that isn’t even a thing, I’ll stop doing it hahahaha.

Last edited:

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
I have a question about the story. Are all girls in the game non-virgins? Or is there just no mention about that type of content in-game? I was keeping the girls I though would be virgins away from the bordello but if that isn’t even a thing, I’ll stop doing it hahahaha.
Yeah some of the girls would be virgins I would say but the game does not really address any of that (well for heroines).
I'm guessing next week release. But of course, they can't "fix" the problems, so they will only release parts of the update not afflicted, so that they can "fix" the problems. They will then release the other half at the end of the year. Much like the WW update(s).
A week away seems like a good guess.

Unreal434

Sep 23, 2018
I have a question about the story. Are all girls in the game non-virgins? Or is there just no mention about that type of content in-game? I was keeping the girls I though would be virgins away from the bordello but if that isn’t even a thing, I’ll stop doing it hahahaha.
Technically Galatea is a virgin since Lex made her from scratch in a tube.

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
Didn't he say the update was ready last update but bc of bugs he had to block it off. So what the fuck has he been doing for 2 whole months
Collecting about ~26,000 dollars after Patreon's cut for seemingly minimal effort

I said it before, I can't be mad. It's a genius setup. The psychology behind it is interesting, just look at the comments. Regardless of how consistently inconsistent SR7 is there's always a throng of patrons willing to continue cracking open their wallets and actively rebut every criticism of him/them.

As a corporate web dev I sometimes feel like im wasting my talents in the wrong profession lol.

4.10 star(s) 158 Votes