Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
Remtairy would like to give a call. Lmao Jokes aside, the Devs of Karryn's Prision don't get shit talk about em...
Its pretty insane how little to none shit talkers exist for remtairy. But when you casually made the best H-Game makes sense. Even people who don't like the gameplay still think it's impressive :PogChamp:

lollapoza

Jun 30, 2019
Well, it's convenient. He once said that he plans to release an update at the end of October, and release a build with bug fixes in November. To be honest, doing just that for a whole month is a very long time to stretch the work, because in the worst case, fixes can be fixed in two weeks (although in the remaining time you can make preparations for the next MB-type updates). I hope I'm wrong, but I think that he will stretch out the "repair" for two or three weeks, in order to thereby keep November "work".

sani45

Sep 20, 2019
Yeah some of the girls would be virgins I would say but the game does not really address any of that (well for heroines).

A week away seems like a good guess.
Каковы планы (в двух словах) на концовку или концовки.
И будет ли добавлена беременность с получением наследника.

What are the plans (in a nutshell) for the ending or endings.

And whether pregnancy will be added with the receipt of an heir.

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Каковы планы (в двух словах) на концовку или концовки.
И будет ли добавлена беременность с получением наследника.

What are the plans (in a nutshell) for the ending or endings.

And whether pregnancy will be added with the receipt of an heir.
SR7 has mentioned wacky endings and possibly a pregnancy ending.

Oct 1, 2017
View attachment 2138975

iTs a bEtA aNd fiRSt dElAy
At least some people on his patreon are finally saying something, tho last time i did that they said i would have to keep my complaints short or ill get kicked from thier server. like seriously ? i paid for something and i continuously got half the content promised or consistent delays. And when i voiced that on his discord it was not considered as "constructive criticism"......

drea2

Sep 21, 2019
At least some people on his patreon are finally saying something, tho last time i did that they said i would have to keep my complaints short or ill get kicked from thier server. like seriously ? i paid for something and i continuously got half the content promised or consistent delays. And when i voiced that on his discord it was not considered as "constructive criticism"......
That's why the best way of complaining is unsubscribing.

xMendoza

Jan 2, 2018
SR7 has mentioned wacky endings and possibly a pregnancy ending.
смех-дедсмеёться.gif
yeah I'm a fan of this game ... but do you honestly think this game will be finished before SR7 will abandon this game? Because so far the last 4 updates are bad...so bad and there are so many events and characters that he can add in the game so...yeah...

sani45

Sep 20, 2019
View attachment 2139522
yeah I'm a fan of this game ... but do you honestly think this game will be finished before SR7 will abandon this game? Because so far the last 4 updates are bad...so bad and there are so many events and characters that he can add in the game so...yeah...
Главное чтобы все не закончилось как с S.h.e.l.t.e.r это был проста ебаный позор

The main thing is that it doesn't end up like with S.h.e.l.t.e.r it was just a fucking shame

punhetas

Nov 2, 2016
does anyone know if it will come out tomorrow or any news
They are unable to compile a running build, after that they will still have to beta test and fix the bugs that are surely there.

I'm doubting it will release this month, since there is a probability they'll try to merge it with the bug fix build announced for the end of November...

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
That's why the best way of complaining is unsubscribing.
You say that like SR7 cares if people unsub. He knows he's got a core audience that is dumb enough or inattentive enough to not care about the money they toss his way every month since it's likely a few dollars for a lot of them. SR7 and the crony that runs his discord server have gone to great lengths to ensure that there is no vocal dissent, so don't be surprised for a second if people start getting banned from his patreon if they speak out. They'll boot a handful to ensure quiet obedience.

Reactions: yuvce

yuvce

Dec 8, 2020
They are unable to compile a running build, after that they will still have to beta test and fix the bugs that are surely there.

I'm doubting it will release this month, since there is a probability they'll try to merge it with the bug fix build announced for the end of November...
If we don't get anything this month, we're not getting anything till February at earliest.

Reactions: punhetas
4.10 star(s) 158 Votes