ghostfreak445

Jul 5, 2019
Honestly, I think that patreon and the other platforms similar to it should introduce satisfactory ratings and when that rating drops it should result in an account termination notice. At this point what the dev of this Game is doing is theft. There should be a website mechanic that you type the goal for content release and if you don’t meet it, it results in refunds for patrons. It’s a joke and a disgrace.
Maybe if we lived in a perfect utopia of a world would this be a reality, as it is now something like that happening is unfortunately nothing more than a pipe dream.

Reactions: JRZ17

JRZ17

Dec 5, 2017
Maybe if we lived in a perfect utopia of a world would this be a reality, as it is now something like that happening is unfortunately nothing more than a pipe dream.
Unfortunately it’s an utopian idea yes, I just think it would’ve been awesome, because a high percent of devs are leeches more or less.

Reactions: ghostfreak445

kenny

Aug 5, 2016
He got a warning about using a trademark once, which is why it's now called something unlimited instead of injustice unlimited.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Honestly, I think that patreon and the other platforms similar to it should introduce satisfactory ratings and when that rating drops it should result in an account termination notice. At this point what the dev of this Game is doing is theft. There should be a website mechanic that you type the goal for content release and if you don’t meet it, it results in refunds for patrons. It’s a joke and a disgrace.
Patreon is not Kickstarter.Or Gamefound.

Jan 4, 2019
That's a fantastic idea, something like that really does need to appear, especially on Paetron.
I read a lot of Fantasy, Scfi-Fi, LitRPG books/web series on paetron and they just drop shit and still get money its fucking insane.

Reactions: Testerguy19

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Stares hatefully at Milfycity

But yes. Best there is atm is the surveys when you unsub.
If you'd been paying attention to Icstor's history you would have seen the failure of Milfy City coming. The man has finished all of two games without getting bored and rushing them to unfinished messes... and those two games had almost no content.

TheSinful

Jun 11, 2018
If you'd been paying attention to Icstor's history you would have seen the failure of Milfy City coming. The man has finished all of two games without getting bored and rushing them to unfinished messes... and those two games had almost no content.
Since I just stumbled across it at random, that'd be hard to do. Thankfully, I didn't sub because I checked the patreon, noticed the last two or three posts were about missed deadlines, and said "Yeah, nah."

Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
This is the worst Idea I have ever read and I thank you for it.

c00lb3ans

Aug 21, 2018
Guys I have a confession. I am the reason the update has been delayed. While Sunsetrider was sleeping, I came out of his toilet and replaced all the semi-colons (;) in the code with Greek question marks (;). Now the code is unable to compile and I cannot go back and fix the problem because the toilet seems to be clogged.

4.10 star(s) 158 Votes