IAmRatchet

Sep 10, 2017
If we don't get anything this month, we're not getting anything till February at earliest.
Honestly given the generally weak output and terrible record in maintaining consistent schedule, the “January break” thing they pull seems like a total self-indulgence they’ve never really earned given how it feels like they procrastinate so much anyway on getting shit done.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
so does any one else have the problem with loading a save and getting a black screen the after a little the scene play's. because it's a pain in the ass to me lol. just like there updates lol.

Unreal434

Sep 23, 2018
so does any one else have the problem with loading a save and getting a black screen the after a little the scene play's. because it's a pain in the ass to me lol. just like there updates lol.
Isn´t that the bug where you should press "b" to fix it?

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
View attachment 2139522
yeah I'm a fan of this game ... but do you honestly think this game will be finished before SR7 will abandon this game? Because so far the last 4 updates are bad...so bad and there are so many events and characters that he can add in the game so...yeah...
Yeah I see him working on this for years really so I don't see him abandoning the game. Working on different events for the next couple of years probably. Expanding the Amazon event. Adding Tamaran. Queen Bee location etc.
Maybe I should start my own "game" since it seems so easy to milk these morons
You could probably do it if you have the talent and you can work hard. Most can not do that however.

Shark_inA-chiar

Sep 22, 2020
Yeah I see him working on this for years really so I don't see him abandoning the game. Working on different events for the next couple of years probably. Expanding the Amazon event. Adding Tamaran. Queen Bee location etc.

You could probably do it if you have the talent and you can work hard. Most can not do that however.
i am betting more on a remake because of the game breaking beyond repair and not working any more no matter what is done

Aug 25, 2017
this game is literally just a glorified slideshow. If coding is such a problem he can literally just put the new art in a powerpoint or something lmao. Not much would change

xMendoza

Jan 2, 2018

My faith in him is very low after 5 years.
-1) He abandoned that X-Men comic
-2) SU Rebuild abandoned (he said that this will be finished in 2020)
-3) They said that they will make a Scooby-Doo game and yeah...
-4) Bend or Break 2
So yeah...

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i am just saying when people keep giving you money for as much as they do then they are just going to keep doing it. never trust a glotf nak as starfire would say lol.

JRZ17

Dec 5, 2017
Honestly, I think that patreon and the other platforms similar to it should introduce satisfactory ratings and when that rating drops it should result in an account termination notice. At this point what the dev of this Game is doing is theft. There should be a website mechanic that you type the goal for content release and if you don’t meet it, it results in refunds for patrons. It’s a joke and a disgrace.

4.10 star(s) 158 Votes