Jemet

May 19, 2020
when i go to artemis cell and click chesire scissor it freezes and does nothing for all versions even 2.3.8

Unreal434

Sep 23, 2018
Which of the core girls are not done?
Depends on what you consider as done. Most girls now have copypasted strip-bj-vaginal-anal cell content without any hint of story or nuance.
Not to mention it took him like 3-5 years to add any content for the "oldest" girls in the game like Huntress or Mercy.

Last edited:

ghostfreak445

Jul 5, 2019
Depends on what you consider done. Most girls now have copypasted strip-bj-vaginal-anal cell content without any hint of story or nuance.
Not to mention it took him like 3-5 years to add any content for the "oldest" girls in the game like Huntress or Mercy.
Also neither Mercy, Tala or Roulette have slut outfits. Roulette doesn't have an anal scene outside the prison event, Tala's BJ is weird af and hasn't been updated. Huntress, Black Canary, Stargirl, Hawkgirl, Wonder Woman, Zatanna all don't have their bordello content in the game either.

Unreal434

Sep 23, 2018
Also neither Mercy, Tala or Roulette have slut outfits. Roulette doesn't have an anal scene outside the prison event, Tala's BJ is weird af and hasn't been updated. Huntress, Black Canary, Stargirl, Hawkgirl, Wonder Woman, Zatanna all don't have their bordello content in the game either.
Slut costumes and bordello content don´t matter that much imo. You are right about Roulette nad Tala though. I like the villainesses content far more than imprisoning and whoring out the heroinesses so far.

But back in the early days of SU I naively thought there would be far more substance and writing for each character.

SU even made me watch several DC shows and movies and for example Mercy, a character which I knew nothing about turned out to be quite an interesting side character who is deeply loyal to Lex but has to keep up with his bullshit. Not matter how great artists they are SR7 do a really shitty job portraying DC characters.
At this point I believe even some deviantart fanfic writer could make these characters feel more live and authentic.

TheSinful

Jun 11, 2018
To be fair I don't think I have ever seen a H-Game where the community doesn't talk shit about the devs. :HideThePain: Its what balances the bootlickers. Perfectly balance
The bootlickers on patreon and discord are balanced by shittalkers here. Applies to a number of games, like MilfyCity

c00lb3ans

Aug 21, 2018
I think the devs of The Genesis Order seem to be well liked. On occasion I have seen folks complain about the nature of the update they release but overall, especially compared to this thread, they don't get shit talked much.

NekoPi

Aug 22, 2021
To be fair I don't think I have ever seen a H-Game where the community doesn't talk shit about the devs. :HideThePain: Its what balances the bootlickers. Perfectly balance
Remtairy would like to give a call. Lmao Jokes aside, the Devs of Karryn's Prision don't get shit talk about em...

Lukashidome

Jan 15, 2018
Hey guys i am fan of this game and i just want an ingame feature that manage our cells like swap them any modders can do that or gunsmoke?

TheSinful

Jun 11, 2018
I think the devs of The Genesis Order seem to be well liked. On occasion I have seen folks complain about the nature of the update they release but overall, especially compared to this thread, they don't get shit talked much.
Helps they provide a "This is exact time to next update" and stick with it. Along with the fact that you always know how close the game is to completion.

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
Hey guys i am fan of this game and i just want an ingame feature that manage our cells like swap them any modders can do that or gunsmoke?
Quality of life features like that just don't happen with this game - it's basically held together with spit and string at this point. We're lucky it runs!

As for modders, it is a Unity game and mods do exist for those, but this one is 'written' using a tool that avoids the dev having to do any real coding. No chance of modding it.

Only thing close to a QoL improvement recently has been the world map replacing the teleporter.

drea2

Sep 21, 2019
I have little hope for the next update.
I think the following one could be that great update(even if disappointing if you consider it took 6 months), but don't have too much hope.

Reactions: yuvce and Cyberious

yuvce

Dec 8, 2020
I have little hope for the next update.
I think the following one could be that great update(even if disappointing if you consider it took 6 months), but don't have too much hope.
Thing about SR7... he finds a way to disappoint you even when you have zero expectations.

Reactions: Jimwalrus

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
You guys think the updates coming today? If it doesn’t I’m feeling like sometime this week or the next
When was the last time an update was early? Updates have a "window", which is to say they are supposed to release the first week of every second month. Don't expect it today, don't expect it tomorrow, don't expect it the day after. Expect the worst and then be pleased when it releases sooner, but never expect it to ever release on time.

Reactions: Cyberious

Ravs

Sep 2, 2018
When was the last time an update was early? Updates have a "window", which is to say they are supposed to release the first week of every second month. Don't expect it today, don't expect it tomorrow, don't expect it the day after. Expect the worst and then be pleased when it releases sooner, but never expect it to ever release on time.
That suggests he doesn't pull his teaser (2) week bullshit.

4.10 star(s) 158 Votes