xMendoza

Jan 2, 2018
Didn't somebody here mention that whatever he shows on stream doesn't appear in updates until months later? If I understood that post correctly, what he shows isn't going to be released in the upcoming updates.
Well yes and no, there are some images that he showed on steam that are still not in the game. It depend to be honest, on what exactly does it depend on? Well simple if the intended update is bugged he will throw everything that he did so he can say yeah i promised Wonder Woman cell finished but at least i added these scenes.
As for this update, I have low expectations, I'm sure it will be a 2 month update at best (instead of 4 months), but it's not the first time this has happened.... I hope that i will be wrong but...

Reactions: EatBootyIDo

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017

How does one of the strongest women in the world, speak to the strongest women in the world?
Is she talking For them? or To them?Is Donna out to warn the powerful island? or maybe...
She's softening them up? Look forward to the coming Event at the end of the month! Plenty more to experience very soon
oh yes!!!

Dragon062500

Mar 25, 2020
View attachment 2914

Overview:
Something Unlimited is a comic-based parody brothel management game. You play as Lex, seeking to concoct a way to rid the world of superheroes while simultaneously placing yourself on one of its thrones. Unfortunately though, plans of world domination tend to cost a lot of money and you’re practically broke. When Roulette comes to you with the idea for a “meta-bordello”, you think up the perfect way to supply her with incredibly enticing workers – as long as you get a fat cut of the profits, of course.

Will you be able to “convince” enough heroines, henchwomen and villainesses to work for you? Can you grow the bordello enough to bankroll your final plan for world supremacy? Will you finally be able to take down the heroes/heroines once and for all, as well as your villainous rivals?​

Thread Updated: 2022-08-31
Release Date: 2022-08-31
Developer: Gunsmoke Games -
Censored: No
Version: 2.3.8
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:

Change in Direction Statement:

Current State of the Game:

Something Unlimited Rebuilt:

Press B in the Main City to fix the black screen bug.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - -
Mac: -
MEGA - -

SU Rebuilt Demo
Win/Linux:
MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD -
Mac:
MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD -
Android:
MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD -

Extras: FAN SIGS1 -
FAN SIGS2 - SAVE - * - Text Mod* - Fanart
Art: - WALLPAPERS - BONUS PACKS - Save 1

Guides:
Guide - Guide - VAULT CHECKLIST(v2.2.333)

Captain Couch thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 159573 View attachment 159574 View attachment 159575 View attachment 159576 View attachment 159577 View attachment 159578 View attachment 159579 View attachment 159580 View attachment 159581 View attachment 159582 View attachment 159584 View attachment 159585 View attachment 159586 View attachment 159587
How do you get the map to go to themyscria?

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Didn't somebody here mention that whatever he shows on stream doesn't appear in updates until months later? If I understood that post correctly, what he shows isn't going to be released in the upcoming updates.
Depends on what it is. He'll do leash content that doesn't show up for months, then he'll show cell content that's in the next update, then bordello stuff that has yet to show up, then stuff he didn't show will appear in an update. There's no point in trying to predict SR7 as he does whatever the fuck he feels like doing at all times and more often than not that's about two weeks of work spread across eight to twelve weeks.

JRZ17

Dec 5, 2017
Hello,
I have a question, is unlocking Circe still bugged in the latest version, or in case the Amazonian event drops with the next update i'll have to create an extra save and use the cheat menu to see it ?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Damn it, hope it gets fixed in the upcoming update, would prefer to have everything in one save slot than having to jump to another one when I want to see some scenes.
You either wait for years so SR7 debugs the game (lol) or you cheat your way through the bugs
Do you still need to start over to see new events? I didn't play in a while and idk if my save file is broken.
Yes, you should restart, though the game will still bug out. Just do above and cheat your way through them

Smrtguy85

Aug 9, 2018
There seems to be a glitch or bug in the game with Zatanna. I can't use her in the bordello or Glamour Slam. She's keyed out like she is still in her cell, but she shouldn't be. I tried this out on multiple saves and each is the same result. Is there a fix to this that anyone knows?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I can't wait for the update so I can play through this again
Why not play everything now and just do the unlocked event when it updates ? You won't get to it any time soon anyway on release day, you need like 3-4 routes done and those routes are "late" girls that take weeks of in-game time to get to

4.10 star(s) 158 Votes