Negaduck

Nov 13, 2019
I know I'm not a programmer or a game designer and couldn't do anything they do, but am I missing something?

Every update they encounter issues, but the game is basically an event triggered click-progression powerpoint.

They make it seem like they're programming Call of Duty or Fortnite on a tablet

Last edited:

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
Played the update, liked the art, kinda disappointed that this update is...lacking in comparison to other updates.

Budokai

Jul 16, 2017
Dudes asking for Android : you realize you've got ~15GB of Unity junk to dump on your phone ? You really want that and expect stuff to work properly and not run like shit?
Obviously I don't want that. But I just wish there were more porters...dreaming is free. Also,I am no developer,but I wonder how difficult would be to code this game in renpy, or if even it could've a better platform than unity

AlphaDlaW

May 18, 2022
so I haven't played this game in like two years. my fav girl and the main reason I play is for terra. I love many of the other girls but Terre is def the best to me. question, has there been any new Terre content since the last time I played? I looked through the chana.log but I didn't see any new content for her. i'm asking just n case I missed it and there is actually new content for her

ghostfreak445

Jul 5, 2019
bruh this is actually the least functional, least improved, and least content added update I have ever seen.
What the fuck?
In terms of least accessible content added the Mercy update still takes the cake, literally waited 2-3 months for 2 fucking scenes lmfao.

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
I'm always a bit surprised about how this entire game seems to be hardcoded. Like, there are so many bugs in this game that can only exist cause he literally writes each button seperately... Imagine having to make the same 6 buttons like 20 times. That's a lot of extra work for something you could just do once really, and looking at the bug fixes in the changelog, it does indeed seem like the majority of them are caused 100% because he manually has to remember to add everything everywhere, instead of just running some adaptable block of bugfree code.

I love the game tho. 5 stars. It's just the fact that everything seems hard coded that baffels me. Even just rewriting the entire thing from hard coded to what it should be would take maybe a good 2 hours - and that's only cause there are so many girls to go through.

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
V2.3.95 came out Dec 2, 2022. V2.4 came out March 8th 2023.

This update cost $72,000.
That's a bit more of the equivalent of 7 people....employed, full time, onlocation with the expenses that come with that accounted for and healthcare coverage.

but all of the studios that did answer offered the same magical number: $10,000. Specifically, $10,000 per person per month.

“That’s a good ballpark number,” said Obsidian’s Adam Brennecke, executive producer of Pillars of Eternity and . “Based on the average salary for a developer plus overhead, it costs about $10,000 per person at the studio. Some are more expensive. And that’s how you usually do budgets with publishers too.”

That number—which might go even higher if you’re in an expensive city like San Francisco—accounts for salary, office rent, insurance, sick days, equipment, and any other costs that come up over the course of development. It’s widely considered to be a good estimate for how much a video game production will cost, no matter how big a team gets.
Maybe I should put this as a firm.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I know I'm not a programmer or a game designer and couldn't do anything they do, but am I missing something?

Every update they encounter issues, but the game is basically a event triggered click-progression powerpoint.

They make it seem like they're programming Call of Duty or Fortnite on a tablet
The Unity template used to make SU shouldn't even make the game start. It's actually a miracle we got a game that loads itself to the main menu and/or displays something resembling girls ......

4.00 star(s) 157 Votes