Edger

May 30, 2017
I've been playing this game for 7 years now and been a patreon for 2 years and I can honestly say it is one of the bad decisions I made in my life. Regardless I'm not going to play this game till it has become "feature complete" or whatever GGG thinks on what equivalent is that. I've done a lot of things within those 7 years and I think it's time to move on from expecting anything from this game and it's author but I'm just done and close this part of my life where I just open this thread and be disappointed again and again for the last 4 years. Regardless enough of the small rant and we'll see you guys on completion. My bet is this game is complete when Star Citizen is also feature complete.

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
man,I love circe,but why give her the same body type all of amazons have? She clearly could've just use magic to make them believe she looks like them and some more body types would be welcomed,esp in themyscira. Black canary exposition scene was really good but not enough content to really call this an update,seems like there are more and more bugs that leads me to believe it would be easier to just rewrite the code at this point. And if you try looking at the stables in the bordello it's trully depressing seeing how many costume slots are there that won't be filled.

Reactions: vireker

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Any updated guide for 2.4?, 2.3.6 is missing some scenes that i dont know how to get
Not at the moment. the author died apparently?
Well, that is quite sad if Archer passed on, his guides were very helpful. They haven't been updated in a while as has been pointed out.

I do have the Photoshop templates from the previous guide effort that the author was nice enough to share, but that guide is very outdated at this point.

So it appears that my Quick Reference Sheet is the closest thing that we have to an updated guide atm, and it's a couple of updates old at this point.

It'd be pretty easy to update my Black Canary, Stargirl, and Starfire entries, and perhaps Circe's entry, but I'd need to update my Themyscira entries. Thankfully, Themyscira itself is pretty straightforward. Just remember that the forge is 'hidden' but to the east of the arena (click on buildings in the general area to the right of the arena until you get a reaction from the game).

For me, I had to do the furthest progression scene with Nubia again and then visit each building in turn again to trigger Circe, and after the first scene was triggered she had a room in the Villa.

So, Themyscira experts, check my game logic here. I can add it to the next update to the reference sheet when I get around to that, so I'd like to have this 'right'.

Getting to Themyscira is the tricky part apparently. It's been generally described as along these lines:
- After you've fully progressed with Cassie, Donna, and Diana/WW (i.e. full slut mode with nicknames as appropriate), take Superwoman into Diana's cell (as your henchwoman) and this should trigger a conversation.​
- Then go to the Legion Hideout to trigger Grail, and this should open up the conversation tree that unlocks Themyscira.​
- Once you've gone to Themyscira, and Lex finally gets the option to 'go home', a red dot should appear on the World Map (accessable via the globe in the upper right area of the city map) in the area slightly south of Greece/Italy. That'll get you back to Themyscira.​

Once there, just keep talking to everyone and do the action scenes as they become available, until you've exhausted your options. This isn't really worth a guide, as all of these progressions seem to be very linear. Again, if there are any 'nuances' here, call them out guys!

I'm 100% focused on SU ReImagined at the moment, and it appears that there SHOULD be a patched version of SU Unity 2.4 coming due to the Starfire issues (whether one is immediately planned I don't know), so it'll be a bit before I update my reference sheet again. For reference, here is the latest version (for 2.3.9):

https://f95zone.to/threads/something-unlimited-v2-4-gunsmoke-games.326/post-9484566

Again, just need someone to double check my Themyscira game logic as I've outlined above, so that I can start to ponder how to incorporate it into my reference sheet...

Last edited:

beishiznit

Oct 13, 2016
As I said, if you aren't a paying patron, then your bitching is meaningless. If the paid patrons are willing to continue to support GS Games, that's their call, not yours.

The last few updates have had over 100 new/modified sprites added in EACH update. I have no idea if any new Themyscira sprites were included as I haven't sorted them yet, but there are 11,325 sprites in the current update. The last update (2.3.95) had 11,205 sprites. That's over 100 new/modified sprites that were added to the game since 2.3.95, a number of which aren't in use yet, but then that's always been the case, there's a few sprites in the SU Unity builds that haven't been seen ingame yet for at least few updates now, if not years...

And no, I have no affilliation with Gunsmoke Games, and do not have a Patreon or similar such, have never spoken to/been contacted by SS or SR7, and I've been sharing my own content here for free for years now as my time permits, so I'll let my post history here speak for itself. I just like the art in this game, and like the backstory and such.

I am working with other F95 Zoners on an unofficial proof of concept demo of course, but that's a 'nobody is getting paid and we have no affiliation with GS Games' community effort to have a moddable alternative available for people that want to make their own new content/mods at some point, and also to explore alternatives to the methodologies to how the game mechanics/routine is handled in SU Unity. Oh, and to not have the saves inside of the registry, and have many save slots/options...

In any case, if this game annoys you so much, maybe you should go play some other game that can better meet your expectations. I've been told that there are literally thousands of other games that you can find elsewhere on this forum (13.6K threads in the Games section)...
I patroned SR7 for over a year before I got sick of his shit, am I allowed to complain?

Better yet, perhaps F95zone should only allow CURRENT PAYING PATRONS of particular games to comment in that game's thread. But wait, by your own admission you don't even have a Patreon, so that means you have never paid a creator for anything. So, even you wouldn't be allowed to comment. Rules for thee, but not for me indeed.

Perhaps you should be the one to shut up, as bringing out the same old tired arguments to white knight for a game that you admittedly don't pay for makes you a hypocrite. If the comments in this thread annoy you so much, maybe you should comment in another game's thread. I've been told that there are literally thousands of other games that you can find elsewhere on this forum (13.6K threads in the Games section)...

xMendoza

Jan 2, 2018
I patroned SR7 for over a year before I got sick of his shit, am I allowed to complain?

Better yet, perhaps F95zone should only allow CURRENT PAYING PATRONS of particular games to comment in that game's thread. But wait, by your own admission you don't even have a Patreon, so that means you have never paid a creator for anything. So, even you wouldn't be allowed to comment. Rules for thee, but not for me indeed.

Perhaps you should be the one to shut up, as bringing out the same old tired arguments to white knight for a game that you admittedly don't pay for makes you a hypocrite. If the comments in this thread annoy you so much, maybe you should comment in another game's thread. I've been told that there are literally thousands of other games that you can find elsewhere on this forum (13.6K threads in the Games section)...
Guys guys...there is no point attacking each other, I mean everyone have the right to have an opinion and honestly the last 3-5 updates are bad is a fact at this point. They really need to change something... because every update comes with new bugs and missing content.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Thanks for reining me in xMendoza! I'll approach this another way...

I'm far from a 'White Knight' when it comes to this game. I'm just tired of people posting the same complaints year after year. SR7 and Smokeshank haven't changed, they've been doing things their way for years, at their own pace. And they aren't going to change, this is how they do things, pure and simple. Accept it and move on.

And as I said, if you don't like this game, then don't play it. Or maybe skip a few updates between downloads at least instead of downloading every single update.

As for my supposedly 'White Knighting' this game, check my post history.

I'm strongly on record as saying the girl management system, as it stands, simply sucks. It works, but has waaaaaaay to much clicking going on to be able to do anything.

- It's fucking annoying to have to leave the bordello, go back to Lexcorp, enter the labs, enter the devices submenu, just to upgrade her device. SOOOO MUCH UNNECESSARY CLICKING.

- Oh, and NOT having the GS and MB managed on the same screen, so you have to go back and forth between them just to unschedule and re-schedule girls? MORE UNNECESSARY CLICKING!

Don't get me started on only three saves, that are residing in the System Registry.,.

Would I approach this differently? I'll let THIS speak for itself (btw, 0.25 update for this demo coming within the next day or so assuming no showstoppers...)

https://f95zone.to/threads/renpy-su...unity-development-thread.144779/#post-9852529

That's not me just blowing smoke and complaining. That's myself and xMendoza, with help from a few other kickass guys, actually trying to do something about it!

- Tired of lack of new girls content? Well we have a whole SU F95Zone fanart community to help with that!
BTW, if you've been living under a rock the last 9 or so months: https://f95zone.to/threads/something-unlimited-sprite-re-mix-and-fanart-thread.118041/

- Want a SU game that has more streamlined gameplay? Well, as already mentioned, we are taking a crack at that.

- Want more content for existing girls? Again, we have a whole SU fanart community on tap for that!

Now, whether GS Games ever decides to try something else (besides using Unity with that pretty much abandoned now Fungus plugin) is up to them, and we'd welcome the effort. But in the meantime, we aren't going to just sit on the sidelines crying in our milk every time a new update comes out that has even more issues...

Of course our community stab at this thing is a 'for free' effort, no Patreons or whatever are going to be set up to support this, and has no support whatsoever from GS Games. It's a 'sheer willpower because we want something new' effort. Sure progress will continue to be slow, as it's a community effort and people have lives, etc. to attend to when not working on some volunteer game project.

So put me in the 'doing something' camp.

Oh, and as mentioned a few posts above, I also curate this:
https://f95zone.to/threads/something-unlimited-v2-4-gunsmoke-games.326/post-9484566
That's the quick reference sheet that I put together for THIS GAME. It's two updates behind at this point, but I'll get around to updating it to 2.4 fairly soon...

Sh while I may not be a 'paid/paying' contributor, this being a buccaneer forum and all, I DO give back in other ways, as do a number of like-minded individuals...

Carry on!

Last edited:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
BTW why Black Canary scenes are open in the vault?
I am playing from the beginning,but cell and MB scenes are open.Not the case with GS scene.

enman

Feb 10, 2018
Aww too sad. I was hoped to meet more amazonians in this update. Hope we will be able to love them more soon.

Deepsea

Apr 20, 2017
V2.3.95 came out Dec 2, 2022. V2.4 came out March 8th 2023.

This update cost $72,000.
You know the worst thing. There's 14 scenes added added in this update. Strip, BJ, Sex, Anal and Exhibition for Star Girl, Black Cannery and 4 minus Exhibition for Starfire.
There's been about 12 weeks or so since and has been posting teasers for this part since .
He's had all this time, streaming maybe twice a week for scenes, clearly reusing some poses that the sprite re-mix thread can do a better job of.
If it's not clear by now just how lazy he is, you deserve what you pay for, which is 3 months of waiting for an update that is as barebones as this.

Strife13

Jun 18, 2022
You know the worst thing. There's 14 scenes added added in this update. Strip, BJ, Sex, Anal and Exhibition for Star Girl, Black Cannery and 4 minus Exhibition for Starfire.
There's been about 12 weeks or so since and has been posting teasers for this part since .
He's had all this time, streaming maybe twice a week for scenes, clearly reusing some poses that the sprite re-mix thread can do a better job of.
If it's not clear by now just how lazy he is, you deserve what you pay for, which is 3 months of waiting for an update that is as barebones as this.
Hell, even Black Canary's exhibition scenes take two out of four frames from Supergirl's

shzilla

Jul 31, 2022
Guys guys...there is no point attacking each other, I mean everyone have the right to have an opinion and honestly the last 3-5 updates are bad is a fact at this point. They really need to change something... because every update comes with new bugs and missing content.
Everyone having right to an opinion doesn't mean we have to like and accept those opinions.

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
On one hand I'm happy that there is once again some focus on the Bordello, but the update was so short... Not even the basic Cassie and Donna MB scenes, which is basically just 2 more shots. Oh well what can I say at this point about untapped potential yada yada that hasn't been said a thousand times already..?

Reactions: OhWee
4.00 star(s) 157 Votes