acwrig2

Mar 9, 2019
TBH, the fact WW need to be captured to obtain SuperWoman ( even if Super Woman is an evil Ms Marvel, not an evil Wonder Woman) is in the guide. But it's hard to explain a complete path ( and identify the real problem) to someone without exactly knowing what was already done or what was not in that specifical game. (BTW, i'm french, english "s not my main language, so, i'm sorry for my weak skills)
She's a nemesis and rival of Wonder Woman from the Crisis on Two Earths movie and that's the design being used in this game.

Homine

Jan 2, 2018
I think I'll always be fond this fun little game, it has great hot graphics and the writing's decent and not devoid of humour. But to me something's gone the dogs these past few sparse updates.
Somehow the graphics are still excellent in their own unique Bruce Timm/50s pin-up style but the writing is were things are stalling I think. Every scene reads like a copy of the previous one "You drive deep into her then slowly pull out", "You pump into her then slowly back out", etc. are just two examples but I feel that a lot of them read the same. That's just my opinion though.
And let's not forget about the elephant in the fucking room, the SU Rebuilt that was promised ages ago! How the hell is that not a priority when Something Unlimited is the meat and mead of their Patreon still baffles me... It's not like their couldn't afford to hire a coder.
I used to be a patreon for the better part of two years but eventually decided I had done my deed.
Believe me, writing is the toughest thing to do, no matter what you'll think of, it is bound to be repeated. Creators tend to stall for a long periods of time if they struggle with writing something fresh, so God bless GSG for not doing so, and instead, just like you wrote, copy and paste earlier scenarios. This way, you and I get a new content relatively fast, and afterwards there is plenty of time to correct and expand on few things.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
TBH, the fact WW need to be captured to obtain SuperWoman ( even if Super Woman is an evil Ms Marvel, not an evil Wonder Woman) is in the guide. But it's hard to explain a complete path ( and identify the real problem) to someone without exactly knowing what was already done or what was not in that specifical game. (BTW, i'm french, english "s not my main language, so, i'm sorry for my weak skills)
It's from the animated movie Justice League-Crisis on Two Earths.
Superwoman is Wonder Woman on second Earth
just like
Ultraman is Superman
Owlman is Batman
this desperately needs a guide. i'm lost been clicking everything for an hr now.
You mean something like this guide?
https://f95zone.to/threads/something-unlimited-v2-2-6-gunsmoke-games.326/page-798#post-3312462
You can find it also in OP.

Last edited:
Reactions: xMendoza

Evergrey

Aug 7, 2016
this desperately needs a guide. i'm lost been clicking everything for an hr now.
there's really not a need for a guide for this game its pretty straight forward, just get all the heroines, talk to Tala, Catwoman and Roulette all the time, do all the heist that isn't money

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Didnt GG say that they would post teasers 1-2 weeks away from release? Did they stop it or is the update not planned for this month?
Someone knows something about the new content of someting ultimited when it will come out or the content that they will put because April is almost ending, in case something will come out in May or in June it will not be very clear
We have the streams showing Lois/leash/,Roulette/leash/ and Lady Shiva/sex/.
And we know they are reworking Zatanna's model.
Of course that doesn't mean we will get exactly that in next update.

Last edited:

akkeji

Jan 22, 2018
Someone knows something about the new content of someting ultimited when it will come out or the content that they will put because April is almost ending, in case something will come out in May or in June it will not be very clear

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
I'm assuming the update is going to get delayed until second week of May since there's been no communication
As a man from the distant future of 2021
I can tell you that GG not only releases the update later he also adds a scene where Lex makes the woman suck their client's toes.

paracetamol95

Oct 15, 2019
As a man from the distant future of 2021
I can tell you that GG not only releases the update later he also adds a scene where Lex makes the woman suck their client's toes.
As a man from the recent past and present
I can tell you that the update will be delayed, and that we will only be informed about the delay at the very last second.
We will receive a sob story, and this will be used as an excuse to extend later release dates/windows.
Three new characters will be added, and none of them will have content.
The update will contain a game breaking bug that literally a single playthrough to test it would have caught.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Today is exactly 3 years since Huntress special.And Wonder Woman bordello scene.
Last content for Huntress and Black Canary(bordello scene)-1 september 2017
It is definitely time to get something for both of them.
This year.

Swallows999

Grind Less, Fap More
Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Today is exactly 3 years since Huntress special.And Wonder Woman bordello scene.
This year.
I would love to see the core, original content of the game finished before anything else personally.

Reactions: jakagami

Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018
How far can you go with Starfire in her Cell ?
Looks like nothing is happening after Dancing a while

sx78

Feb 23, 2018
This year.
I definitely wouldn't mind seeing at least WW, Huntress or Black Canary receive some updates in the near future. It's been a long time since they got anything.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
How far can you go with Starfire in her Cell ?
Looks like nothing is happening after Dancing a while
You can only make her dance, pretty much. There's a way to get a scene where Blackfire feels up her tits, but I have no idea how to trigger it. I believe she also has halloween event content.

Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018
You can only make her dance, pretty much. There's a way to get a scene where Blackfire feels up her tits, but I have no idea how to trigger it. I believe she also has halloween event content.
Okay nice thanks and what about Harley, can you fuck her ?

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes