crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
...really...they took the one unique thing about her that people wouldve wanted to fuck her as and got rid of it. That doesnt count. it has to be her as a giant or it doesnt count.
In her giant form she could grab Lex and use his whole body as a dildo....

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Bizarro? Is that you?

Seriously, dude, no need to go all non-grammatical here. If memory serves, she already did get the old salami from Lex on the boat. It was a little strange, because suddenly she wasn't so gigantic; that makes sense, because if she was ultra-big, Lex's pole would be smaller than her pinky. Nevertheless, it was in there. Check it out.
Her power is size changing, she isn't always fifty feet tall.

...really...they took the one unique thing about her that people wouldve wanted to fuck her as and got rid of it. That doesnt count. it has to be her as a giant or it doesnt count.
She's still like eight feet tall, her giant form wouldn't fit on the yacht.

pdeck21

Oct 17, 2019
could someone help me? I can't seem to unlock blackfire as a henchwomen.

i can't talk to her about anything, i already unlocked dance, spank, and strip, and got her slave costume.
I can't talk to starfire, i unlocked her 80s and slave costume and only have the dance option for her.

what am i missing?

edit: also what do i need to do to unlock poison ivy? i broke everyone (except for the last character who is still locked for me and i don't know who it is) out of the prison but and saw her one other time but nothing else

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
Great spoiler week is 4 days since it started and we only know that they have updated the cheats of the game (which was already playing)I hope the update is not just that and the leash scenes seen so far

HiHoWolvo

Aug 18, 2017
Has there been any more news relating to Teaser Week on Patreon? It's been 4 days and the only thing up is the expanded cheats menu on Patreon.

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
Has there been any more news relating to Teaser Week on Patreon? It's been 4 days and the only thing up is the expanded cheats menu on Patreon.
I expect they won't release a second update until Wednesday
I don't think they count the weekend as days

claus001

Feb 15, 2020
Just asking why does this game have such a ridicilous amount of grinding? Do devs like it or is a part of game under development?

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Just asking why does this game have such a ridicilous amount of grinding? Do devs like it or is a part of game under development?
Because you don't have cheats activated.

So, I take it they've just completely abandoned having it out the first week of every second month? Why am I not surprised?

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017

May 4 at 11:07pm

Teaser #2

The improved cheat menu was very well received, now hopefully this character getting more content gets equally well received.

Reactions: LordPalpatine
4.10 star(s) 159 Votes