GenericAccount34

Apr 1, 2018
I don't get it it's not much of tease
Just a heads up, you made the same comment twice. Apparently its a discord meme or some shit like that. Based on the messages in the discord/comments on the patreon, one day some guy on the discord asked how he could "sax luis" or some shit like that, and it became a meme. So expect some lois content this update

zharuko

Feb 20, 2020
So, if you reset an event, like the yacht event, does it reset progress youve made with characters if you dont do their routes like talia or morgaine?

Punkreas

Aug 11, 2017
So, if you reset an event, like the yacht event, does it reset progress youve made with characters if you dont do their routes like talia or morgaine?
No, they progress stays the same, you can reset the events to watch the others scenes and events you didn't get at first

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Is it known next update release date?
Normally it would be by Thursday, however we're two thirds of the way through "preview week" and it's been all silent on the release front. The answer to your question is soon, but we don't know exactly when. They were a late week last release, odds are they'll be a week late this week since development for a weeks worth of work stretched across two full months is apparently very time difficult and taxing.

RobertoCasas

Sep 2, 2017
odd to discuss in a reply but someone mention exhentai aka SadPanda on a review claiming the entire game is ont here.
1- thought ex was dead
2- is that true? f so that could save me a lot of time on screenshots...

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
odd to discuss in a reply but someone mention exhentai aka SadPanda on a review claiming the entire game is ont here.
1- thought ex was dead
2- is that true? f so that could save me a lot of time on screenshots...
It's still there. You just have to have the cookie from e-hentai to view it or else you get the "SadPanda."

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Erm, reset yacht event, got up to anal with Talia, skipped a week after and she's in the office :unsure: Weird

braun323

Apr 21, 2019
How do I summon superwoman? Guide says go to the hideout once you have the office and the hideout is level 3 but nothing is happening

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes