Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Between "when it's done" and "when the devs decide it's taking them long enough to release something"

Doc Chadley

Oct 23, 2017
After 3 anal sex scenes, yes, she should, like Batgirl does
I got the slut intro scene but after that her dialogue reverted back to her pre-slut costume dialogue like Doug described.
The others do. With Kara there's an initial exchange which would seem to point that way, but then all the dialogue reverts to pre-costume.

Is this a glitch? Or did they just not write new dialogue for supergirl?

punhetas

Nov 2, 2016
2023, they said they stopped doing "regular" updates because their patrons want them to.
Got a source on that?
If I remember correctly they said that they weren't following character completion in the updates to advoy burnout. I don't remember them mentioning changes in the release schedules.

uberbomb

Feb 26, 2018
Can other MAC users still play this after updating to catalina? The game won't open any more for me...
Happened to me too, to open it, first open terminal. Then go to the Something Unlimited Application and right click on it and press show package contents. Then open the "contents" folder, and open the "MacOs" folder. A black icon with green letters will be there named "SU_2.2.6mac". Drag and drop that icon to the terminal window and a bunch of writing should appear. After press enter on terminal and it should open up.

Reactions: hurry69

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
When's the next release ? I have arrived on the 7th
It should have been today at the latest, but last update they were late by week, so of course they're going to repeat that this time. I wouldn't be surprised if we wind up with three months between updates sooner rather than later.

Punkreas

Aug 11, 2017
Got a source on that?
If I remember correctly they said that they weren't following character completion in the updates to advoy burnout. I don't remember them mentioning changes in the release schedules.
It's just a troll, release could be middle of May, since this week is the teaser week

hurry69

May 28, 2018
Happened to me too, to open it, first open terminal. Then go to the Something Unlimited Application and right click on it and press show package contents. Then open the "contents" folder, and open the "MacOs" folder. A black icon with green letters will be there named "SU_2.2.6mac". Drag and drop that icon to the terminal window and a bunch of writing should appear. After press enter on terminal and it should open up.
What do I do if it says "permission denied"?

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i just wait like alway's one because it's there game there time when they want to work on it. two i don't know how to make game's so i don't rush those who do. three i don't pay so i just wait lol. still good game tho

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
It should have been today at the latest, but last update they were late by week, so of course they're going to repeat that this time. I wouldn't be surprised if we wind up with three months between updates sooner rather than later.
I think they are gonna wait until tomorrow their time

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Holy hell Covid-19 has killed my perception of time. Can't believe we're 5+ months into 2020 already.
Covid-19 has killed your perception of time, as we're not five plus months into 2020 yet. We're not even at five, we're at four months and a week. May is the fifth month of the year, and we're not five months in until May is over.

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
I hope we get a fair amount of content this update if they go back to say 1 or two characters scenes that will be disappointing

Macfinn99

Jun 20, 2017
I still keep hoping that we'll see some actual game content. The "gotta collect 'em all" of heroines & villainesses is fun and games, but the only plots that we've seen so far are villain to villain. We saw the Question early on but nothing from the heroes since then. I'd love to see some interaction with Oliver Queen going slumming at the Slam or the Bordello. How about Circe going into partnership with Lex to set up her own operation using Luthor's tech on the heroes?

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes